2022 NanRobot N6 Technical Review
It’s hard to express with NanRobot these days. As scooters increased in the past few years, many riders have been drawn to NanRobot’s approachable prices and high performance. On the other side, many riders have complained about its quality control, lack of warranty support, and defective materials. Could the N6 be a step in a new direction?
NanRobot N6 Electric Scooter Video
See the latest NanRobot N6 Trailer
NanRobots N6 Electric Scooter
Electric scooters in the middle of the price range genuinely do have everything. It’s neither too heavy nor too light, but it still manages to churn out 25–30 miles of easy cruising distance to get your blood pumping.
The 77-pound NanRobot N6, a Budget Performance 10-inch electric scooter, has standard power, range, and durability features. This electric scooter is designed for the long haul.
Any rider should have a pleasant experience on the NanRobot N6, which comes with a 2000W motor to provide a fast and fun ride.
When riders partake in a NanRobot N6, they may anticipate having a comfy ride, heavy acceleration, and easy upkeep. The N6 is marketed as a streamlined, powerful, agile, high-performance budget electric scooter.
It has a maximum range of 40 miles, a top speed of 40 miles per hour, and is fully loaded with ride comfort amenities that can make any commute a pleasurable experience.
NanRobot N6 Electric Scooter Features
- Performance – With the NANROBOT N6, you never have to choose between performance and elegance. The 2000W dual motors that power the N6 are. The maximum speed is 65 km/h (40 mph), and the range is 50–60 km.
- Handling – Off-road tires and high-performance oil springs, which effectively absorb shock, are included with the scooter. Thanks to these two stability qualities, you may travel over mountains, city streets, and even 35 degrees uphill without experiencing any problems.
- Braking – The hydraulic brake system used by the N6 is a very effective and sensitive NANROBOT system. You are guaranteed your safety with this braking device despite the high rate of speed.
- Display – The N6 has an instrument panel with a high-definition color screen that automatically displays the scooter’s speed, power, and mileage in real-time. Additionally, it has an independent throttle for simple operation.
- LED – Regardless of whether or not you find lighting an essential feature, the NANROBOT N6’s light design provides you with a taste of unparalleled lighting. With 64 different colored led lights and 36 different shifting modes, you can quickly change the visual environment.
- Settings – The pole light may be changed to one of three brightness settings. Additionally, the lighting system uses voice-activated ambient lighting that is car-level and can vary quickly to match the beat and atmosphere of any music.
- Design – The visual appeal of the NANROBOT N6 is a flawless fusion of two colors, full black and silver-red, in the car-level painting process. Combining the silver-red double color with the enigmatic color black—a hue that will never go out of style—creates a futuristic exterior that is ideal for the road.
- Maintenance – In addition, the N6’s shell is forged from a premium metal that is as tough as Iron Man for longevity. Additionally, the silicone pedals on the scooter are solid and straightforward to clean.
- Folding – The scooter can be swiftly folded into a portable size thanks to the NANROBOT N6’s 3-step quick folding technology. The only steps required to fold it are to unfasten the knob, fold the pole, and toggle the buckle. It is convenient to carry and transport once it has been folded.
NanRobot Technical Specs:
- Motor: 2000 W (1000W x 2) Brushless Dual Drive
- Battery: 52V 26Ah Lithium Ion Battery
- Maximum Speed: 39mph
- Maximum Range: 40 miles
- Weight: 77 lbs
- Tire Size: 10″ Off-Road Pneumatic Tires (Air)
- Suspension: C-Type with Front & Rear hydraulic Spring Shock Absorbers
- Brakes: Front and Rear EBS Hydraulic (Oil)
- Battery Recharge Time: 10 – 12 hours (5 -6 with 2 chargers)
- Lights: LED Front, Rear, and Side
- Weight Limit: 330 lbs
- Folded Dimension: 52 x 11 x 21
- Display: Digital LCD / USB Port
- Charging Ports: 2 Ports (1 charger included)
2,000W Dual Hub Motors
The N6 lies in the center of the NanRobot lineup and can help you save some money if you’re a new enthusiast on a tighter budget.
The NanRobot N6, a budget-performance electric scooter, has strong 2000W dual hub motors with a square wave controller and can quickly propel up to 40 mph. Most riders won’t exceed the 40 mph local speed limit on most rides and may anticipate an average daily commuting pace of 10 to 20 mph.
With the robust 52V 2KW powertrain of the NanRobot, riders can ascend steep 35-degree hills with ease. If you want performance at 40 mph on a tight budget, NanRobots might be a wise choice.
52V 26AH Lithum Battery Pack
The cost to charge a NanRobot battery is less than 15 cents per charge, the same as any other personal electric vehicle. The 52V 1352WH lithium cell battery pack powers the NanRobot N6 range up to 40 miles. Most riders can anticipate at least 60% of the indicated range under variable riding conditions.
The NanRobot uses generic cells instead of more expensive brands, which helps keep the cost low. Premium cell manufacturers like LG and Samsung are chosen by more expensive brands like Dualtron and Kaabo. The NanRobot also uses 52V batteries to power the 40 mph scooter, indicating that their controller has higher amps for more wattage.
Not the worst thing in the world; higher voltage batteries move more current and produce less heat when compared to lower volts. Please make your plans appropriately, as it will take roughly 12 hours to charge the NanRobot.
The NanRobot N6 is a budget-performance electric scooter compared to other 40 mph scooters in its category. Their designs have improved over time. Still, it isn’t easy to evaluate whether or not their standards are on par with those of Kaabo, VSETT, Dualtron, and the other companies competing in the scooter industry.
The N6 weighs 77 pounds and features a durable frame of aluminum alloy, gripping 10-inch tires, C-Type with front and rear hydraulic shock absorbers, and dependable full hydraulic brakes. The N6 is a sturdy and reliable electric scooter that can accommodate riders weighing up to 330 lbs.
There are a lot of electric scooters on the market that go 40 mph, but their features differentiate them from one another. Any rider in this day and age ought to, at the very least, give some thought to purchasing a model equipped with headlights, signal blinkers, horns or bells, and LED lighting.
- Top Speed: 40 mph
- Motor: 2000W Motor
- Brakes: full hydraulic brakes
- Materials: aluminum alloy frame
- Price: $2200
- Gradient: 35 degrees
- Battery: 52V 1352WH Lithium-ion cell battery pack
- Charge Time: 12 hours
- Range: 40 miles
- Tire Size: 10 inch
- Suspension: C-Type with Front & Rear hydraulic Spring Shock Absorbers
- Weight: 77 lbs
- Max load: 330 lbs
- Lighting: headlights/taillights
- Side Led: yes
- Horn: yes
- Signals: yes
- Display: Yes
- Release Year: 2022
Does the NanRobot N6 justify its price?
Again, it is difficult to say with so many models available.
If you need 40 mph speed, NanRobot-quality construction, and a maximum range of 40 miles, the N6 may be among your best affordable choices. We tend to gravitate towards Dualtrons, Kaabos, and VSETTS on most days, but let’s see how the community judges this new unit.
We have said it before and will repeat it: always conduct more research and focus on what others have said regarding speed, power, range, battery packs, and warranty coverage. Ultimately, these are all commuter models, but some travel faster and farther than others.
NanRobot N6 Features:
- Latest 52V NanRobot electric scooter
- $2,000 40 MPH Scooter
- One of the best scooter designs
Reasons to Buy:
- Lower cost 40 mph scooter
- Attractive new design
- A new display, LED lighting, easy fold stem
Reasons to Avoid:
- +80 lbs heavy scooter, not portable
- First generation model, no known issues at the moment
- For the price, other models can reach +50 mph and have higher voltage and capacity
- NanRobot has had problems with QC in the past
Best Electric Scooters:
Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is derived from extensive research, user reviews, and publicly available information. Our aim is to provide accurate and up-to-date content; however, it is crucial to understand that the opinions expressed are based on the information available at the time of writing. We strongly encourage readers to conduct their own thorough research and carefully evaluate their individual needs before making any purchasing decisions.eWheels 2023 Summer Deals and New Launches are here!!! Cheap, reliable, and powerful! TurboAnt Electric Scooters 2023 Sale!
2023 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Save $50 off Kaabo and EMOVE electric scooters with Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save $50 off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.