Taylor here, I work as a trader during the day, and in the evenings, I ride my 72V Ron. My e-bikes are my passion, and I can’t imagine my life without them. I make the most of any chance I get to ride them. My go-to essentials include ice-cold Red Bull, souped-up e-bikes, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
MiniMotors USA Launches Blade X, +40 MPH Sports Electric Scooter
The 81 lb Blade X was engineered to get you where you need to go and was intended for acceleration, dependability, and quality. The Blade X is a clever vehicle that can be used for both on- and off-road thrills. It is outfitted with 4000W dual hub motors, hydraulic suspension, and full hydraulic (ABS, 160mm).
To describe it simply, the Blade X is a brand-new model from MiniMotors with all of the high-quality parts, drivetrains, features, and electronics necessary to get you where you’re going quickly and safely without compromising quality.
Twin Motor Fun
Given the plethora of +40 mph options available, the Blades’ extensive twin motor package sets it apart as a fierce rival in the quickly growing High-Performance scooter industry.
The Blade X was created for riders who desire the best street commuting performance and can travel off-road with the appropriate tires.
It boasts a dual motor 4000W engine, 1800WH LG battery pack, and Blade’s newest complete Hydraulic Suspension chassis. Even though the X has a premium price tag ($2,599), you get so many incredible features for the money that turn your scooter experience into a fully functional, turn-key riding solution.
- Motor: 4000W BLDC Dual Hub Motor
- Battery: 60 volt – 30 Ah – LG 21700 cells
- Charge time: 30 Ah pack (17 hours with standard charger, 8 hours with 2 standard chargers, 3+ hours with the quick charger)
- Max mileage: 30 Ah pack – 62 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions)
- Max Speed: 45+ mph (depending on rider weight, road conditions, state of charge, and ambient temperature)
- Climbing Grade: 43% or 23 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Front and rear hydraulic disk brakes with ABS standard and 160mm disks
- Tires: 10×3 inch tubed
- Lighting: Headlight, Dual LED side lights, rear brake lights, turn signals, and a built-in LED liner
- Max Load: 265 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 81 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers
The days when we had to acquire scooters and add a ton of aftermarket accessories are well over. The X is equipped with everything you need to hit the road without giving it a second thought and was created with riders’ needs in mind.
It comes with the highly sought-after MiniMotors EYE throttle, hydraulic spring suspension, key lock, multi-switch, signals, headlight, horn, upgraded folding mechanism, rubber deck, LED liner, built-in footrest, and the powerful 4000W system that will propel you up to 45 mph in an instant and let you coast for up to 62 miles on a single charge.
The Blade costs $2599, which is a fair price considering that it comes with every function that a scooter should by default have. Owning a Blade X is simple; you only need to replace the tires and brake pads as needed.
Riders can enjoy a smooth and straightforward ownership experience for thousands of miles on the road thanks to the warranty support provided by MiniMotors USA and the high-quality chassis of the Blade.
Reasons to Buy:
- Usage: The X is a fantastic High-Performance electric scooter for commuting to the office, grocery store, gym, and around town. 45 mph and 62 miles is more than enough power to get you through your daily adventures
- Quality: Blade/MiniMotors has a strong reputation for building quality machines that are powerful, fast, and reliable.
- Warranty: MiniMotors USA warranty and easy access to spare parts will allow riders worry-free, long-range ownership.
- Price: $2,599 is a reasonable price tag for performance, quality, and customer service. Still expensive though, the Blade X isn’t an impulse buy.
Reasons to Avoid:
- Price: at $2,599 More expensive than $2,000 scooters, not everyone can afford this scooters price tag
- Weight: Scooter is 81 lbs, heavier than $500 scooters, and will be challenging to transport on the train or in a car trunk
What’s the top speed of the Blade X?
The Blade X is rated for a 45 mph peak speed, and while this figure is stated, most riders will be able to attain it. On most days, the average rider may anticipate traveling between 12 and 20 mph.
The top speed will be reduced for heavier riders, ascending a steep incline or having a lower battery charge. For added safety, please wear a helmet, gloves, and knee pads.
What’s the max range of the Blade X?
The Blade X has a range of 62 miles, sufficient for commuting and errands. Note that the maximum range will vary depending on the rider, road conditions, climate, and use. The range of cold-weather riders with a hefty throttle finger is reduced.
Most riders can anticipate at least 60 percent of the claimed range under actual conditions. Riders that are lighter and travel at slower average speeds can attain a range closer to that claimed.
Can the Blade X climb steep hills?
The powertrain of the Blade X 4000W is rated for a 23-degree ascent. Riders may anticipate effortless hill climbing. Please be aware that the acceleration will be impaired if the rider is heavy or the charge is low.
Check out the top 40 mph and 50 mph scooters if you’re looking for the most incredible high-climbing scooters. These heavy-duty dual-motor scooters will allow you to ascend inclines with ease.
💪 Hi friends! We hope you find our content useful! Make sure to use our affiliate links, it helps support our site and keep the fresh content, apps, videos, and updates coming. Ride safe!
- Team VROOOMIN
Editor's Note: VROOOMIN.COM reports the advertised speed and range from the manufacturer. The exact results will vary depending on the rider's weight, overall payload, road conditions, and charge level. Most PEVs will deliver at least 60-70 percent of the quoted range, if not more. The top speed and range will be decreased for heavier riders.
2022 Electric Scooters:
- Got a minute? Take a quick 4 question survey to help improve VROOOMIN.COM
- North America: For quality electric scooters and customer service, visit MiniMotors USA, eWheels, Bluetran USA, Rev Rides, Ubran Machina, and Voro Motors.
2022 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save 15% OFF Boblbee Backpacks Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 7% off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.