VROOOMIN’S 2021 ELECTRIC SCOOTER DIRECTORY & DATABASE
View, sort, and review electric scooters by make, model, power, and range.
Please note this is the most accurate information we have. Let me know if you have any questions or corrections.
We can be reached at email@example.com , thanks!
Compare Electric Scooters by speed, range, weight, and more:
Best Electric Scooters for 2021 – Editors Pick
Best 72V Electric Scooters – Expert Riders
72V electric scooters represent the strongest, fastest, and heaviest models on the market. These scooters can reach speeds over 50-60 MPH and are heavy. These beasts are fun, extremely powerful, and best enjoyed while wearing protective gear.
- Weped SST – Fastest and Strongest 72V Electric Scooter
- Dualtron Ultra 2 – Best Off-Road Electric Scooter
- Nami Burn-E Viper – Most Innovative Breakout Electric Scooter
- Wolf Warrior King GT – Most Powerful Off-Road 72V Electric Scooter
- Dualtron X2 – Most Comfortable, long range, 72V Electric Scooter
- TurboWheel Phaeton – Best Value 72V Electric Scooter
Best +50 MPH Electric Scooters – Advanced Riders
50 MPH electric scooters are also some of the strongest and heaviest models on the market. While these used to be the fastest models available, they’re still powerful, heavy, and have more range than any beginner rider would ever need. These models also have a premium price tag and are best enjoyed while wearing protective gear.
- Weped GTR – Fastest, strongest 60V Electric Scooter
- Wolf Warrior – Best cost, power, and Comfort
- Dualtron Thunder – Best chassis, power, and design
- Dualtron Victor – Best value, power, and features
- Vsett 10+ – Best design, power, and features
- Dualtron Ultra – Best off-road, power, and weight
Best +40 MPH Electric Scooters – Intermediate Riders
40 MPH electric scooters are strong, light-weight, and more portable than 50 MPH models. These 40 MPH beasts are great for longer range commutes, high torque, and easy storage.
- Dualtron Eagle Pro – Best entry-level commuter
- Inokim OXO – Most comfortable commuter
- Kaabo Mantis SE – Best upgraded commuter
- Speedway 5 – Best value commuter
- Blade 10 – Lowest cost commuter
- Dualtron 3 – Longest range commuter, best features
- Weped Fold Dual – Most premium commuter
- Vsett 10+ – Design, chassis, power
- Wolf Warrior X Pro – Best off-road commuter
- Dualtron Compact – Best solid tire commuter
Best +30 MPH Electric Scooters – Beginner Riders
Most riders don’t need to go past 30 MPH on their daily commute. As a matter of fact, most bike lanes have a 20 MPH speed limit. With a 30 MPH electric scooter, you’ll be able to go the distance with a larger battery, and ease up hills and bridges with a stronger drivetrain. Here are my favorite entry level 30 MPH scooters for 2021.
- Weped Mini R – Best quality and drivetrain
- Dualtron Mini – Great design and performance
- Vsett 9+ – Best features and upgraded design
- Apollo Ghost – Best value and performance
- Dualtron Spider – High performance and light weight
- Apollo Phantom – Innovative features & performance
- Kaabo Mantis 8 – Best Brakes and chassis
Best +20MPH Electric Scooters – Beginner Riders
Beginner electric scooters average 20-29 MPH and hits the sweet spot for speed, performance, and scooter weight. Check out these best size, power, and value electric scooters that will get you from point A to point B, without braking the bank.
- Inmotion L9 – Great entry-level, big range scooter
- Futecher Gun Pro – Great value MiniMotors scooter
- Speedway Leger Pro – Long range MiniMotors scooter
- Emove Cruiser – Longest range, 21700 cell Battery Pack
- Etow GT SE – Slim, powerful & portable
Best Dualtron, Speedway, & Futecher Electric Scooters
- Dualtron X2 – Best electric scooter for comfort, size, and range
- Dualtron Thunder – Best electric scooter for power, features, and chassis
- Dualtron Ultra 2 – Best electric scooter for power, off-road, range, and modding
- Dualtron Victor – Best electric scooter for power, weight, and cost
- Dualtron Mini – Best electric scooter for chassis, design, size
- Futecher Gun Pro – Best value size, cost, and commuting