New Linkage Systems are coming
In response to customer feedback, Kebye has designed a new suspension linkage system that provides a more satisfactory travel range for the Begode Master and Master Pro unicycles. The improved system offers approximately 25mm and 38mm of travel, which should significantly enhance the overall riding experience and prevent bottoming out.
eWheels Now Shipping Latest Inventory
Fulfillment is planning to get the next round of the Masters in the next few hours. We’ll try to get these orders shipped out this afternoon, but it might be tomorrow, depending on the capacity of FedEx to load the pallets on the truck. These are all fitted with the knobby K262 tire.
Here is a link for the balance payment if not already been paid. You’ll have the option of confirming between the Samsung 40T (high-powered), or 50E (slightly higher rated capacity) battery pack from the drop-down menu—if you wish to change from the original selection, feel free to do so, there’s plenty to go round this time.
Finally, this production uses the 3rd generation Master controllers, along with other upgrades/improvements Begode has made over the past few months.
Begode Master 3 Updates
- Master 1.1/ 1.2 can be compatible with one another. Firmware C01
- Master2 Uses C02 firmware. It is compatible with Master 1
- Master3 can only be used with itself. Firmware C03
- Master1.1 can be used on Master1.2 and vice versa.
- If the Master 1.1/1.2 display needs to be changed to a Master2 display board(perhaps because out of stock), you must also change the motherboard to be Master2
- Master3 display can only be used with a master3 motherboard.
- Master1 and Master2 charging port colors are different, can’t mix use
- Master1.1 and 1.2 are all 33.6volt battery packs. All 33.6v battery packs must use the green charge board.
- Master 2 and 3 are both 67.2volt battery packs and can be used with each other.
- Master1.1 and 1.2 are all 33.6volt battery packs, please use their own BMS.
- Master 2 and 3 are both 67.2volt battery packs and can be used with each other, please use its own BMS.
- Master1.1 and Master 1.2 are both 33.6 volts, they can be used with each other.
- Master 2 and Master 3 batteries are the same, they can be used with each other, and both are 67.2 volt
Master C01, Master C03, choose firmware depending on the battery, not the control board
- Master 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 and 3, all lights are compatible with one another.
- Master 2 and 3 have EVA foam on the front for protection.
- Master1 and 1.2 don’t have a waterproof cover.
- Master 2 and Master 3 both have waterproof covers.
- This cover protects the battery cables.
eWheels New Inventory September 30th
Jason sends an update to prospective riders:
Here’s quick update on your Begode Master order: the container is scheduled to finally hit the LA dock tomorrow. If all goes to plan, we’ll be shipping out these orders sometime next week—if you’re included in this distribution list, you should be included in this first round.
We’ll be sending out another status update once we clear Customs, along with the request for the balance payment, if not already paid. You’ll also have the option to confirm the battery pack choice—Samsung 50E/40T—when the balance is due. All of these first-wave Masters are fitted with the Kenda 340A street tire—if you’d prefer the knobby Kenda 262, the next round is about 30 days out.
eWheels Set to Carry the Begode Master in the 2022 EUC Catalog
The Begode Master will be available in June/July, just in time for summer riding.
In a stunning turn of events, eWheels has just listed the Begode Master Electric Unicycle in their 2022 catalog. The Master will be the highest-rated performance EUC on the market, competing head-to-head with all of today’s highly desired +100V wheels. Begode, King Song, Veteran, or Inmotion, which team are you on? Please let me know in the comments section.
- Pricing: The Begode Master is expected to cost $3,250 for either battery option, plus $500 to secure your spot in line.
- Battery: Two LiTech battery pack choices include: High Range Samsung 50E (10A, 2400WH) or High Power Samsung 40T (35A, 1920WH) capacity
- LiTech Battery Pack: Max voltage of 134.4V/102.4V nominal, in a 32s4p
- LiTech packs are exclusive to eWheels in North America
- Max Voltage: 134.4V/102.4V nominal (32s4p)
- Tires: 18×3″ knobby tire
- Suspension: 80mm/3.15″ of travel, the shock has a reverse chamber for rebound
- Pedals: Die-cast 13.1″ XL
- Shipping: The Master’s first shipment will be in October
? LiTech OPTION 1: High-power Samsung 40T 21700 cells
- 35A output, 1,920Wh capacity
- Less risk of overheating in sustained output, less risk of low-voltage brownouts
- Superior hill climb
- Faster charging
- Improved cycle life
- Controller to regulate the max speed under low battery conditions
- 10A output, 2,400Wh capacity
- Longer range & capacity for long distance
- Controller to regulate the max speed under low battery conditions
I’m coming from a 1400WH Nikola, and I loooove how the Master chews up potholes and protects my knees on my local commute. It’s significantly more expensive than the mid-range wheels, but it’s worth the extra money. The performance is incredible, unlike anything I’ve ever seen. Since I’m not used to heavier wheels, my calves get sore at the end of the ride. I have to lean harder to brake, this is something I’ll have to get used to.Gary, New York
More EUC’s Like the Begode Master
The Begode Master is a 79-pound 134-volt EUC built for extreme performance. This tank was created to compete directly with the King Song S20 and other electric unicycles such as the Veteran Sherman, Begode Hero, Commander, XMEN, and EX2S.
When EUC manufacturers race to produce the highest-performance wheels, everybody wins.
When you thought King Song’s 126V bar was unreachable, Begode follows suit and raises the stakes even higher. The Begode Master has a 134V 2400WH battery pack that increases the EUC threshold for maximum performance riding. While the realm of 134V batteries has yet to be tested, it is undoubtedly a step toward even higher performance and top-speed wheels.
The Master features a 3500W C38 motor for more torque off the line and up hills, in addition to its beefy 134V battery pack. An 80mm suspension travel is included with robust torque, giving riders the most superior comfort on a single wheel. Regarding added features, Begode decided to keep things chill and only provide the essentials, no side LED lights and Bluetooth speakers for this model.
Could the Master be the S20 Slayer? We haven’t even seen the S20 in real action yet!
It’s hard to figure out what BEGODE has up its sleeve. First, the Commander, the Hero, then the EX20S, following BEGODE releases, are chocked full of surprises. So many questions left unanswered.
- Are you eyeing the 134V Master?
- Do BEGODE workers even sleep?
- Are there any more Begode wheels yet to be announced?
Begode Master Water Testing
With so many flagships flooding the scene, namely the S20 Eagle, the Sherman Max, the EX2S, and now the BEGODE Master, where do we start? So many wheels but not enough resources, space, or time to try them all. The MCM5 is one of the most cherished wheels. Could a 14″ suspension wheel come to fruition?
Let me know what your preferred wheel is in the comment section below.
News & Deals
- C38 High Torque Motor
- Max Free Spin Speed: 112 KMH
- Battery: 134V, 2400WH
- Motor: 3500W
- Max Weight: 36 kg
- Suspension Travel: 80mm
- 24 units high performance MOSFET
- Adjustable Damping
- Adjustable Air Spring
- Product Size: 20″
- Color: Red
- Dimensions: 567mm 496mm 628mm
- Anti Spin Button: Yes
- New Weight: 36kg
- LED: No
- Tail lights: No
- BT Speakers: No
- Headlights: 7000 lumen
- Charging: GX20 4P
- Charger: 134.4V 3/A
- Motor: 3500W Torque Motor
- Range: 120-180KM
- LCD: Yes
- Suspension: 80mm Adjustable Damping
- High Performance Motherboard: 24 units MOSFET
Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is derived from extensive research, user reviews, and publicly available information. Our aim is to provide accurate and up-to-date content; however, it is crucial to understand that the opinions expressed are based on the information available at the time of writing. We strongly encourage readers to conduct their own thorough research and carefully evaluate their individual needs before making any purchasing decisions.eWheels 2023 Summer Deals and New Launches are here!!! Cheap, reliable, and powerful! TurboAnt Electric Scooters 2023 Sale!
2023 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Save $50 off Kaabo and EMOVE electric scooters with Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save $50 off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.