- Early prototypes are being tested.
- Shipping is projected for the summer.
- We do not recommend riders test their wheel in water; please disregard their marketing videos at face value.
Begode A2 Electric Unicycle
The Begode A2 looks like a badass compact, motorized robot; I love the way that Begode creates design languages that are more playful and fun.
The large headlight, and the ever-so-protruding side pads, create a mischievous-fun look and feel; their inspirations are drawn from sci-fi movies and robotics. Beyond the design, this 84V 750WH has some beefy performance specs and upgraded features.
Begode A2 Elctric Unicycle Technical Specs:
- Power: 1KW High torque
- Range: 50 km / 31 miles
- Speed No Load: 50 kmh / 31 mph
- Battery: 84V 750WH
- Tires: 15″ Tubeless
- Charging Port: gx16 4p
- Features: Kickstand, charge port, 5k Lumen headlight, matrix tail light, top display, metal chassis, spiked pedals, anti-spin button, tubeless tires, Upgraded waterproofing
Under the Sea
Begode has also created a viral video of their engineering team chucking the 84V wheel into a river and riding it underwater! As crazy as it sounds, I must give it to Begode for upping the ante with their water resistance.
Well, the video did not show what happened after the river riding footage; we can all be rested sure that this wheel has a solid waterproof rating for riders who engage with downpours from time to time.
The A2 comes with sauce and features such as new spiked pedals, an anti-spin button, tubeless tires, new Matrix tail light, a top display screen, a reinforced meta-structure, and it’s covered in a high torque motor.
This 1000W wheel boasts a 50 km range and has no load speed of 54 km, which is not bad for a compact wheel.
The Begode A2 can get you to the grocery store and more.
This is the type of wheel you would take on short trips around the neighborhood, and it can even be a great travel companion to the train or bus for that last mile. It’s clocking in and over 40 pounds, so it’s not like, but not too heavy; it also doesn’t take too much space.
I’m surprised there’s no trolley handle, maybe the engineers are assuming that most of us will turn off the machine and not the trolley in a round, but you and I know that’s not the case.
Lifting this wheel by its handles can be a pain in the ass; imagine carrying a 45-pound Weight as you move around the office; he certainly can’t ride it indoors; well, it depends on your work, please.
Overall, I wish I had this type of wheel on the side, but I already have a few others in my stable that aren’t getting much riding time.
Want or Need?
If you want to get into the EUCs and don’t want to break the bank, I would get this if it’s your budget choice. If you have more scratch, I will go with something more expensive. But man, I have to say, the specs and design understanding to make it something I want; for me, it might not be something I need.
Do you have space for this? Will your EUC be stable? A lot of people are salons contact size and waterproofing.
- Product Size: 15 inches
- Product Color: Blue
- Carton size: L465W252H630mm
- Dimension(pedals folded): L419W214H600mm
- Dimension: L419W420H600mm
- Pedal Size: 123*246mm
- Pedal Height: 153mm
- Tire Size: Tubeless 3.0-10
- Tail Light: Matrix Multi-mode
- Anti-Spin Button: Yes
- Net Weight: 19kg
- Rough weight: 22kg
- BT Speaker: NO
- Headlight: YES
- Charge port: gx16 4p
- Charger: 84V/1.5A
- Headlight: 5000lumen
- Voltage: 84V
- Motor power: 1000W
- Endurance: 50KM (65kg rider)
- Battery type: 21700
- Battery Capacity: 750wh
- Display: YES
- Suspension travel: NO
- Wireless upgrade: YES
- First class speed alarm: 20km/h
- Second class speed alarm: 30km/h
- Free spin speed: 53km/h
- Current limit:180A
- Overvoltage alarm: 85V
- Overheat alarm: 79°C
- Low voltage warning: 66V
- Low power tilt back alarm: 64V
More Extreme Performance EUC’s
Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is derived from extensive research, user reviews, and publicly available information. Our aim is to provide accurate and up-to-date content; however, it is crucial to understand that the opinions expressed are based on the information available at the time of writing. We strongly encourage readers to conduct their own thorough research and carefully evaluate their individual needs before making any purchasing decisions.eWheels 2023 Summer Deals and New Launches are here!!! Cheap, reliable, and powerful! TurboAnt Electric Scooters 2023 Sale!
2023 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Save $50 off Kaabo and EMOVE electric scooters with Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save $50 off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.