Electric scooter manufacturer Voro Motors presents the EMOVE Cruiser S, a 52V 1600W model.
Wow, this electric scooter is impressive! With its speed, affordability, and sleek design, the EMOVE Cruiser S is truly a sleeper hit. You wouldn’t expect to get such high performance for such a reasonable price. The flagship model boasts some incredible features that make it the ultimate choice for anyone looking for a badass ride. Let me ask you something: do you want to get around town in style, while also saving some money? The EMOVE Cruiser S is the answer!
Save $50 with code VROOOMIN
Visit Voro Motors for more info
The EMOVE Cruiser is a low-cost single-motor powerhouse serving the scooter community for many years. This model has been upgraded to include a sinewave controller, allowing for even smoother and silkier acceleration.
The 52V Sinewave Baddy is back in full force.
The Cruiser is an all-around scooter ideal for any working professional who needs to get from point A to point B without spending a fortune. The new Cruiser also has increased torque for hill climbing, some throttle for handling, and simple modular plug-and-play connectors for easy maintenance.
If you’re looking for a one-and-done scooter, look into the features and performance specs below. The 2023 riding season has arrived, and the Cruiser-S is ready flift-offoff!
From Voro Motors
The S is our latest release of the EMOVE Cruiser. Thanks to rider feedback, it’s got a more comfortable thumb throttle, a full-color display, super smooth acceleration, and self-sealing tubeless tires. This long-range commuter scooter is even better at climbing hills than earlier generations, and the motors make less noise. Why call it Cruiser S? It’s the only single-motor scooter with a sine wave controller, and we like to keep things fresh.
- Update version: Updated flagship EMOVE Cruiser model
- controller: Quieter, Smoother acceleration with Sinewave controller
- Maintenance: Modular plug-and-play connectors
- Power: Improved hill climb torque
- Settings: p settings for configuration
- Display: 4-color LCD
- Color: Updated black accents
- Folding: Reinforced stem clamp
- Handling: Improved thumb throttle and electronic brakes
- Extra: Compatible with wolf king seat
- Battery Pack: Improved battery efficiency
- Price: $1,399 – no price increase!
- Anti-Theft Locking: Each key is unique and irreplaceable (so make copies)
- Withstand Wet Weather: IPX6 rating means you can ride in light rain.
- Newer, Faster, Stronger: The peak power output of the EMOVE Cruiser is 1600W.
- Tested and Improved: The only scooter in the world with over 50,000 active riders and improved consistently over four years.
Long Range Riding
1 Charge = 2 Weeks of Commuting
The EMOVE Cruiser is built to ride long-range and travels up to 62 miles on a single charge. That’s not an exaggeration; this electric scooter is designed for riding, not recharging. If your commute is 5 to 15 miles daily, and you don’t have time to charge between trips, this is the e-scooter.
New Year, New Deck
The EMOVE Cruiser deck measures 21″ long by 10″ wide, giving you more space to stand, sit, or store. With mounting posts installed in the deck, you can easily upgrade your Cruiser to a seated electric scooter with a foldable seat or bring more in the durable storage case. (Note: you cannot install a seat AND storage case simultaneously). This EMOVE electric scooter also has a deck-to-ground clearance of 8″.
High Quality Rubber
Car-grade tubeless tires go the distance.
Solid pneumatic car-grade tires do not have inner tubes, nor does this electric scooter. No more worries over a pinched inner tube and oily sealant all over your motor. These durable, tubeless air-filled tires will survive nasty potholes and rough roads.
Let’s let the stats speak for us. The original Cruiser model has inner tube tires, and out of 3,000 riders, more than 50% returned in the first month to replace inner tubes damaged by pinch flats.
Out of 3,000 riders of our new 2020 EMOVE Cruiser with tubeless tires, only 1% had to buy replacements. Out of that group, 66% bought spare tires for emergencies, so only 10 out of 3,000 real-world riders needed to repair a flat.
Controls and Settings
The foldable handlebars on the EMOVE Cruiser telescope, so you can adjust the height for standing or seated riding. The LCD is waterproof, and all components use plug-and-play cabling, making it easier to replace electronics. You can also customize how you accelerate with three throttle options for the Cruiser: the standard finger, thumb, and twist the throttle.
- Top Speed: 33 mph
- Tire Type: 10″ x 2.75″ Tubeless
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Range: 62 miles
- Charge Time: 9-12 Hours
- Brakes: XTECH Hybrid Hydraulic 140mm rotors
- Signal Lights: Yes
- Hill Climb Angle: 20 Degrees
- Battery: 52V 30Ah (1560 Wh)
- Water Rating: IPX6
- Max Load*: 352 lbs
- Motor: 1000W Rear
- Controller: 25A Sine Wave
- Headlights: Yes
- Item Weight:52 lbs
- Throttle: Vertical Thumb Throttle
- Display: 4-Color LCD Display
- Deck Lights: Yes
- Dimensions: 49″ x 10″ x 25″
The EMOVE Cruiser S can travel up to 62 miles without needing to recharge.
The EMOVE Cruiser S can reach a top speed of 33 mph.
The EMOVE Cruiser S weighs 56 lbs.
The EMOVE Cruiser S can support riders weighing up to 352 lbs.
Yes, the EMOVE Cruiser S has a rating that allows it to be used in light rain.
The EMOVE Cruiser S has strong tubeless tires that are similar to those used in cars.
Yes, the EMOVE Cruiser S has a unique and irreplaceable key system to deter theft.
The EMOVE Cruiser S has a peak power output of 1600W.
It takes approximately 9-12 hours to fully charge the EMOVE Cruiser S.
Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is derived from extensive research, user reviews, and publicly available information. Our aim is to provide accurate and up-to-date content; however, it is crucial to understand that the opinions expressed are based on the information available at the time of writing. We strongly encourage readers to conduct their own thorough research and carefully evaluate their individual needs before making any purchasing decisions.eWheels 2023 Summer Deals and New Launches are here!!! Cheap, reliable, and powerful! TurboAnt Electric Scooters 2023 Sale!
2023 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Save $50 off Kaabo and EMOVE electric scooters with Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save $50 off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.