Hawaii Electric Scooters
Best Electric Scooters in Kapolei Hawaii
Voro Motors has arrived on the island! We can all agree that it costs a lot and takes a lot to live on the island. We need a better way to get around town and save money on transportation costs and the daily grind.
People on the mainland are unaware that they have easy access to goods, services, and electric scooters that people in Hawaii do not; until now, Voro Motors has recently opened a full-service shop for electric scooters in Hawaii.
- Services: in-store purchases, servicing, appointments, test rides, walk-ins, shipping, and technical support
- Shipping: Free to Hawaii!
- Contact: +1 808-400-8883 | Open Daily 9:30 am to 5:30 pm HT
- Hawaii test ride booking: https://calendly.com/voromotors/test-ride-voro-hawaii?month=2022-12
- New Facebook group for HI community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/electricscooterohana
- Coupon Code: Save $50 with Code VROOOMIN
Blue skies and high voltage tailwinds
Save $50 with Coupon Code VROOOMIN
This is a big deal because it means the good people at Voro Motors are finally bringing their famous fleet of electric scooters to the islands. No more expensive shipping or long wait times. E-bikes, electric unicycles, and electric scooters are becoming more popular as portable and easy-to-use ways to get around town and now you can have them within reach.
Everything from Kaabo, Dualtron, and EMOVE are now available, and you no longer have to wait or spend extra for performance and commuter electric scooters. This is a good business move by Voro because it gives locals who want a better and more eco-friendly way to get around town more options.
From Melvin, Voro Motor’s Big Boss
Few notes from Melvin about their new expansion:
- Hawaii is exactly like Singapore, my hometown (tall high-rise structures, multi-generational buildings, tons of bike lanes, and summer all year round)
- Public transport is challenging here; trains are non-existent! The buses are great.
- Huge dirt bike culture; you see a surron every 5-15 mins
- Super73 is huge here, too, because parking in their city is the same as the parking in NYC and SF
- Hawaiian customers have a high interest in our scooters. However, shipping was expensive! $500 to ship a Cruiser, $750 for a Wolf King!
- Accessibility to parts and our post-sale service — we want to be here for our customers; it’s too expensive to even get a motor controller in.
- It would be much easier for our community if someone could drive to us and have their vehicles serviced!
- The family-oriented culture here is beautiful as well! Families and friends ride in groups; we have a customer that has seven scooters from us to ride with their family weekly.
VORO MOTORS HAWAII
From Voro Motors Site:
The Voro Motors electric scooter showroom is a paradise for people who want to travel in a way that is good for the environment. It is in the beautiful island city of Kapolei. The showroom has many of the newest models of electric scooters from EMOVE, Kaabo, and Dualtron, all of which can be tried out.
The local Hawaiian staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and always in site to answer any questions and help customers find the perfect scooter. Voro Motors is the only micro-mobility company to have its operations center on the island.
Why did we decide to set up in Hawaii?
Previously, getting any electric scooters or electric bikes onto the island would cost at least $300 to $500 in shipping costs. On top of that, shipping parts alone is expensive for micro-mobility riders.
Investing in our location on the island allows us to pass on free shipping to all of our riders in Hawai’i and no more paying shipping fees to get an electric scooter.
Access to after-sales service
Customers of VoroMotors will gain access to our in-house trained technicians to maintain your scooters for the long run. You are investing in a transportation device like an electric scooter with peace of mind knowing that a durable company will back your scooter.
Access to original parts from renowned brands
Get original tires/controllers/motors/batteries that will maintain your scooter for the long run.
Due to geographical restrictions, Hawai’i is the only place in the US that does not have access to reasonable shipping fees and returns.
Voro is the only micro-mobility company in the world making a long-term investment on the island to help support our riders.
Schedule a test ride and check out our vast selection of electric scooters in our showroom!
Hours of Operation
Opens daily, seven days a week.
9:30 am – 5:30 pm (HST)
More 40+ MPH Extreme Performance Electric Scooters:
Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is derived from extensive research, user reviews, and publicly available information. Our aim is to provide accurate and up-to-date content; however, it is crucial to understand that the opinions expressed are based on the information available at the time of writing. We strongly encourage readers to conduct their own thorough research and carefully evaluate their individual needs before making any purchasing decisions.eWheels 2023 Summer Deals and New Launches are here!!! Cheap, reliable, and powerful! TurboAnt Electric Scooters 2023 Sale!
2023 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Save $50 off Kaabo and EMOVE electric scooters with Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save $50 off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.