Levi is a financial analyst based in the South Bay. He enjoys the outdoors, late-night cookouts, low-stakes hold ’em, and high-speed electric vehicles. Smokey BBQ, cheap tacos, cold beer, organic produce, and fast e-bikes are the only things Levi knows. Levi constantly ponders the advancement of high-performance electric vehicles and their relationship to the changing climate.
EMOVE Touring Portable and Foldable Electric Scooter
Commuters love the EMOVE Touring because it’s so affordable. It has a 48V 13AH LG battery, 500W rear motor, 25 mph top speed, and 32 miles of range. The Touring has been updated based on rider feedback, including a longer deck with higher ground clearance for more comfortable riding, plug-and-play cabling, and accessory posts. The Touring is a customizable, comfortable, low-maintenance e-scooter for beginners.
If you’re looking for a beginner electric scooter that won’t break the bank, the budget-performance EMOVE Touring Electric Scooter is now available! Voro hit the nail on when they came out with one of their most popular entry-level scooters for riders who want more power; many Voro customers tend to upgrade to the Kaabo Mantis later if they want more power down the line.
The 25 MPH 624WH EMOVE Touring electric scooter is the new beginner scooter from EMOVE and can be the right one for your daily short commuting needs. The Touring is an entry-level $900 commuter scooter, offering scooter riders a 25 mph top speed and 32-mile max range.
- Compact folded dimensions, 39 lb weight, and quick-step folding make it perfect for last-mile commuting for riders up to 308 lbs
- 8″ front air-filled tire and 8″ solid rear tire means you’ll deal with fewer flats
- Drum and regenerative brakes on the rear bring you to a stop from 15 mph in just 16 ft
- IP54 water resistance rating makes it suitable for riding in light rain
- Backed by our 1 year limited warranty, we’ll take care of you, your ride and what you need, just ask our team
The Touring is ideal for short and long-distance commutes in cities and suburbs, perfect for commuting to work or school. For getting to work on time, the Touring’s drivetrain features a 500W max motor, 10A controllers, and a 48V 624WH LG battery pack that can easily take commuters up 15-degree hills.
The Touring features a 624WH battery and advertises a 32-mile range. With real-world riding, Touring owners can expect a minimum of 16 real-world miles. If riders ride on flat ground and keep their acceleration steady, they may get close to the advertised range.
- Customizable control center: The Touring’s telescoping stem can be lowered to 28″ for seated riding or 40″ for taller riders. Finger throttle, key start ignition, voltmeter, horn, bell, light switch, and pull-release folding handlebars are included. With waterproof plug-and-play cabling, you can upgrade components like a throttle.
- Shining lights: The EMOVE Touring has a low-mounted headlight, front and rear deck lights, and a rear fender tail light. Braking blinks the deck and tail lights.
- Decked out deck: The 22″ long by 7″ wide deck has grip tape for excellent traction and 5″ of deck-to-ground clearance so you can jump curbs.
- Goes the distance: 48V 13 Ah LG battery and 48V square wave controller provide 624 Wh and recharge in 6 hours.
- Punches above its class: With a 500 W rear motor, you can climb 15-degree hills, go from 0 to 15 mph in 4.5 seconds, and reach 25 mph.
- Low maintenance magic: Mixed 8″ tires, including an air-filled front tire and solid rear tire, mean you can ride longer and repair less as most flats happen on the rear. Paired with rear drum and regen brakes and full-coverage fenders, the tires require very little maintenance.
This robust scooter gives riders on city streets a lot of torque and speed. The Touring features a fun, compact, and futuristic 39-lb chassis. Many people in the scooter community praise its lightweight for portability and its easy chassis for aesthetics.
The scooter features 8-inch solid/pneumatic tires, an easy fold system, a digital display, and dual braking system, making this scooter easy to use, low maintenance, and easy portability.
Ready to tour?
Many budget scooter riders in the scooter community are excited about the Touring’s arrival. This scooter could be a top contender in Voro’s entry-level performance electric scooter category. The Touring sits right at the bottom of the EMOVE lineup, making it an entry-level EMOVE and one of the Voro’s most reliable single-motor scooters on the market.
Could the EMOVE Touring be the right scooter to take you to work, the grocery store, and around town through the work week? Let’s take a closer look at the EMOVE Touring’s specs.
- Top Speed: 25 mph (40.2 km/h)
- Range: 32 mi (51 km)
- Hill Climb Angle: 15 Degrees
- Motor: Rear 500W BLDC
- Throttle: Finger Throttle
- Suspension: Triple Spring
- Charger: 48V 2A GX16-3
- Charge Time: 3-4 Hours
- Battery: 48V 13Ah LG
- Controller: Square wave
- Display: LCD Display
- Tire Type: 8″ (F) Pneumatic, 8″ (R) Soild Rubber
- Brakes: Rear drum
- Water Rating: TBD
- Headlights: Yes
- Deck Lights: Yes
- Brake Lights: No
- Signal Lights: No
- Max Load: 308 lbs (140 kg)
- Item Weight: 39 lbs (17 kg)
- Dimensions: Folded: 43″ x 8″ x 11.5″, Unfolded: 39.3″ x 22″ x 47.2″
VoroMotors started as a store in Singapore that sold personal electric scooters. By taking care of one customer at a time and pushing the limits of quality, we quickly became the best company in the country for high-end electric scooters. But because electric cars for personal use are banned in Singapore, we had to focus on other markets to keep the business going.
Our goal is to make personal commutes easier for the last mile and as a primary alternative way to get around. We’ve convinced many people that the EMOVE Cruiser can replace their cars completely.
You may also like:
💪 Hi friends! We hope you find our content useful! Make sure to use our affiliate links, it helps support our site and keep the fresh content, apps, videos, and updates coming. Ride safe!
- Team VROOOMIN
Editor's Note: VROOOMIN.COM reports the advertised speed and range from the manufacturer. The exact results will vary depending on the rider's weight, overall payload, road conditions, and charge level. Most PEVs will deliver at least 60-70 percent of the quoted range, if not more. The top speed and range will be decreased for heavier riders.
2022 Electric Scooters:
- Got a minute? Take a quick 4 question survey to help improve VROOOMIN.COM
- North America: For quality electric scooters and customer service, visit MiniMotors USA, eWheels, Bluetran USA, Rev Rides, Ubran Machina, and Voro Motors.
2022 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save 15% OFF Boblbee Backpacks Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 7% off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.