💪 Hi friends! We hope you find our content useful! Make sure to use our affiliate links, it helps support our site and keep the fresh content, apps, videos, and updates coming. Ride safe!
- Team VROOOMIN
High Speed Acceleration
No small wheels here, these EUC’s are Top-Dollar and Top-Performance
You, I, and the Best Electric Unicycles in the world come together to form something that is both a community and a developing sport. Everybody has their beginner wheels, and some of us may even have 30 mph work week cruisers, but it’s time to graduate to a more sophisticated and heavier performance set of yukes.
Big Body, Big Rim, Big Battery, Big Power
In this instance, we’re referring about high torque, high speed, and heavy-duty motors, rims, and battery packs that will spice things up and add a little color to our daily life. These wheels are in the $3,000-plus price range, which is reasonable considering the added flavor they’ve been given. Many people would agree that it is exorbitant, but its all worth as you’re ripping down your local boulevard.
News & Deals
Here are the Best Electric Unicycles for $3,000 Budgets
Sure these +40 MPH behemoths we call extreme performance electric unicycles can cost more than a used car and weight more than most small children, but they’re so much fun!
These high wattage, high capacity, long-range electric vehicles are built to strike a chord a car or even a motorcycle simply can’t hit, and thats a sense of free fall momentum and gravity pulling acceleration.
What’s more? These wheels are environmentally friendly don’t require any type of fuel to get you where you need to go.
Legendary, Sporty, Extreme
Big Budget & Environmentally Friendly
Here are the best high torque, high acceleration, long-range electric unicycles currently on the market. While the upfront cost of an EUC is quite expensive for these top-tier models, the cost and time savings will pay for the wheel itself in the long run.
These wheels also happen to be the strongest, fastest, and most fun electric vehicles on the market.
What is an extreme performance electric unicycle?
Extreme performance EUC’s are one wheeled, self balancing personal electric wheels controlled by motor, battery, and electronic speed controllers. The wheels are managed by gyroscopes and accelerometers that allow rider to accelerate and brake by leaning into the wheel pedals. Extreme wheels are capable of reaching speeds in excess of 50 mph, weight at least 70 lbs, and extremely enjoyable to ride.
- EUC’s are controlled by motors, batteries, controllers, gyroscopes
- Lean forward to accelerate, backward to slow down
- Extreme wheels are powerful and heavy
Can Extreme Performance EUC’s replace cars and public transit?
Absolutely, extreme performance wheels are perfect for substituting any car and public transit. It is recommended that riding an EUC, just like riding a bicycle or an electric scooter, is best enjoyed when the weather is dry. While most EUC’s have water and dust safeguards, riding an electric vehicle in water can be dangerous and introduce unnecessary amounts of risk due to water damage, slipping, and general discomfort of riding in rain and snow. It is important to maintain safe riding habits and wear protective gear when operating an EUC.
- Great substitute for car and bus
- Water and dust protection
- Best enjoyed in dry weather
Are Extreme EUC’s unsafe to operate?
Riding an EUC, like any other type of vehicle, can be dangerous, and it should always be done so while wearing protective gear. Riders are recommended to spend some time learning how to correctly operate their wheels before attempting to ride on public highways or use transit systems. Riding an EUC in rainy or windy situations can also be difficult; however, we advise riders to get out and enjoy their wheels as soon as the weather allows. Extreme wheels are also quite heavy and powerful, so new riders should practice on a smaller wheel before attempting to mount a wheel that is capable of reaching speeds of 40 miles per hour. Riding wheels also put a strain on your feet muscles, shins, and calves!
- Safe operate, challenging to master
- Riding can cause discomfort in feet and calves
- Wear protective gear at all times
$3,000 too expensive? Check out $2,000 Advanced Electric Unicycles
Check out the top 30 MPH advanced wheels for riders looking for even more power. 30 MPH wheels achieve an optimal blend of performance, portability, and weight. These wheels typically have 2KW motors, 1500WH battery packs, and a range of 50 miles. Advanced wheels are the attractive substitute for riders who are not beginners. They are practical and powerful, and these riders do not want to haul around 70 pound wheels. Some enthusiasts, if their budget allows, have two or more wheels.
- Advanced wheels are perfect balance of power and weight
- Not too heavy, not too light, just right
- More than enough speed and range for inner city riding
King Song Intelligence Co., LTD
King Song, founded in 2012, specialized in the production of power bank protection boards using their own patented surface mount technology. With ten years of board industry experience, King Song has expanded their intellectual property to the production of electric scooters, electric unicycles, and bicycles. King Song currently has 11 departments dedicated to innovation, manufacturing, and quality assurance. The primary goal of King Songs is to provide the world with a safe and enjoyable mode of transportation, to eliminate urban congestion, and to allow riders to enjoy the outdoors.
Guangzhou Veteran Intelligent Technology Ltd.
A group of engineering colleagues founded Leaperkim, a technology startup. Leaperkim is primarily concerned with the development of software and hardware for electric self-balancing vehicles such as electric unicycles. The Leaperkim team is focused on research, development, production, sales, service, and manufacturing. Our company focuses on developing more powerful and safe electric unicycles and scooters. We ensure that our customers receive high-quality, high-performance unicycles by tightly controlling manufacturing and enforcing quality control.
Inmotion Technologies co.,LTD
Inmotion, headquartered in Shenzhen, China, was founded in 2012 with the goal of becoming the market leader in self-balancing technology with the goal of improving commuting. Our team members at Inmotion are committed to researching, developing, testing, and promoting robotics and sensor-controlled vehicles. The ethos of the company is to keep life interesting, enjoyable, and dynamic. Inmotion is dedicated to bringing electric scooters and unicycles into every home and revolutionizing the short-distance mobility scene. The primary goal of Inmotion is to create the most lightweight, environmentally friendly, portable personal electric vehicles possible through continuous research, invention, and manufacturing.
Dongguan Begode Intelligent TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD
Begode, founded in 2014, is a pioneer in the development of personal electric vehicle mainboard hardware, software, and brushless motors. Begode’s R&D team maintains the industry’s largest library of electric unicycles. Electric unicycles, electric skateboards, and scooters are among the products offered by Begode. Begode’s main goal is to provide clients with the best and most efficient electric vehicles for commuting.
Editor's Note: VROOOMIN.COM reports the advertised speed and range from the manufacturer. The exact results will vary depending on the rider's weight, overall payload, road conditions, and charge level. Most PEVs will deliver at least 60-70 percent of the quoted range, if not more. The top speed and range will be decreased for heavier riders.
2022 Electric Scooters:
- Got a minute? Take a quick 4 question survey to help improve VROOOMIN.COM
- North America: For quality electric scooters and customer service, visit MiniMotors USA, eWheels, Bluetran USA, Rev Rides, Ubran Machina, and Voro Motors.
- Best Dualtron Electric Scooters
- Best Kaabo Electric Scooters
- Best VSETT Electric Scooters
- Best INOKIM Electric Scooters
- Best EVOLV Electric Scooters
- Best Electric Scooters Under $500
- Best Electric Scooters for $1,000
- Best Electric Scooters for $1,500
- Best Electric Scooters for $2,000
- Best Electric Scooters for $3,000
- Best Electric Scooters for $5,000
2022 Electric Unicycles:
- EUC Buyers Guide: 14 Tips, Tricks, Features, Specs explained
- EUC Articles
- EUC Buyers Guide: Wheel Types
- Best EUC Wheels for $1,000
- Best EUC Wheels for $2,000
- Best EUC Wheels for $3,000
- Best Beginner Commuter EUC's
- Best Advanced Performance EUC's
- Best Extreme Performance EUC's
- Best Electric Unicycle Dealers & Manufacturers
- Veteran Sherman MAX is ready for preorder
International Electric Scooter and Unicycle Distributors:
Check out the Best Personal Electric Vehicle Dealers in Europe, Asia, and South America:
- EMEA + APAC Dealers & Distributors: FASTRIDE, Dualtron Russia, Dualtron Mega Store, SoloRueda, Dualtron Colombia, Kaabo Philippines, eWheels Thailand, Dualtron Greece, Dualtron Chile, MiniMotors Nordic, MiniMotors Korea, Dualtron Ukraine, iScoot Australia, WEPED Australia, WEPED Korea, Czech Republic: Eco Vehicle, Dualtron Turkey, Dualtron Serbia, EUC Sale, Dualtron Indonesia, New Zealand: eScoozi, UK: Ride + Glide
Coupons & Deals:
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save 15% OFF Boblbee Backpacks Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 7% off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
NEW VIDEO: Dualtron City Electric Scooter
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.