eWheels is now accepting preorders for the Extreme Bull Commander Pro
Veteran Sherman-S long lost cousin?
The 134V 3600WH Extreme Bull Commander Pro is built for long-range commuting and is used pragmatically for High-speed off-road adventures. Many people are talking about this wheel, claiming many things, and alluding to it as the Sherman slayer, but it’s far too soon. I wouldn’t buy that just yet; the bull needs to show off its true, unadulterated abilities.
We all need more than a spec-heavy data sheet; we’ve all heard the Begode talk; now let’s see this Extreme Bull walk the walk. Despite the bull’s excellent drivetrain and statistics, many people are concerned that Begode may pull a Begode again with their QC. We’re optimistic though; you have to be in the game of wheels.
- Expected to ship in late February
- Price: $3,999. With an initial $1,000 deposit & $2,999 payment before shipping out
- Battery Pack: 3,600Wh/134V battery pack with the Samsung 50E battery cells
- Motor Power: 3,500W high-torque motor [7KW peak], the no-load max rotational speed of 70MPH (not riding speed!)
- All new electronics/controllers, 24x MOSFETs with 680A peak load!
- Adjustable suspension shock system with a rebound of up to 90mm travel.
- Choice of 20″ a knobby (K262) or street tire (K340A)
Clone Wars Activate
Extreme Bull Commander Pro upgraded to 134V!
Begode moves so quickly; in their most recent game of performance chess, they’re pushing their Commander into the 134V category; check! What exactly does that mean? This new spec update may be the best (unsurprising given their track record), but does it call the Sherman-S launch into question?
Liability or Asset
Too much, too soon?
Their agility in rolling out new wheels, updating the specs, and stunning rivals is an asset. Yet, their QA consistency and general reputation of being fast but cheap are also liabilities with Begode. The industry and community are always on their toes regarding new Begode wheels and sometimes clunky rollouts.
Something to write home about?
Is it enough to break open the piggy bank?
It is too early to say whether riders in the community value performance or quality more. If the Commander can improve its build and ride quality, will Begode overtake the Leaperkim in market demand? It’s hard to say; if it’s sold out across the board, then sure, it’s more successful than the Sherman-S, but will it? With the Master series in the wild and the EX30 on the horizon, how much water can Begode pull from this finite well of EUC riders?
The CommanderPro is the next generation of the large battery capacity Extreme Bull Commander. In many ways, the CommanderPro is similar to the Sherman-S—arguably created specifically by Extreme Bull/Begode to compete with the success of the Sherman-S—sharing a similar dual-piston suspension design and build, EB has taken the one-upmanship approach in making their machine with higher voltage to yield a higher speed potential, the addition of Bluetooth speakers, and upgraded acrylic CNC pedals. Examining the specific key specifications, the Commander Pro edges out the Sherman-S.
- Performance: the 134V/32s battery pack has a ‘no load’ rotation speed of 70MPH. With a 15MPH safety-margin factor, it yields a maximum recommended cruising speed [at 100% charge level] of around 55MPH—the CommanderPro’s performance matches the Master, but with a more fantastic range.
- Suspension: sharing a similar dual-piston configuration to the Sherman-S, the CommanderPro possesses an innovative CNC roller block, which reduces rubbing with the internal structure.
- Bluetooth Speakers: if you enjoy riding to your favorite tunes, the CommanderPro brings back the music with stereo 5W top-mounted speakers
- Upgraded Pedals: CNC acrylic pedals now come as standard equipment
Extreme Bull Commander Pro Specs:
Faster than most
The 134V models are already faster than the Sherman-S; that’s a fact; adding the 134V system to the Commander model doesn’t change much. We predict that riders who want a Sherman will get one. Riders who want to go faster have plenty of options. Get whatever you want, and leave the debate over who built the better wheel to those who participate in the threads.
Sherman-S, Commander Pro, or Inmotion V13?
Good food or a new wheel?
I must admit that I am intrigued by the Commander Pro and the EX30; hopefully, Begode will improve their quality control and give me a reason to spend my hard-earned greenbacks on a new 3600WH wheel. Because we’re in a recession, some have to choose between a wheel and many other life necessities.
From Fei Che Biao
At your request, we decided to update the Commander Pro to 134v c38 3600wh! The latest generation of the high-performance motherboard and high voltage endow Commander Pro with powerful Speed and Torque！
- The super smooth damping system
- Strong magnesium alloy side plate
- Music speakers
- No load speed 112km/h
- C38 High Torque Motor
- 134v 3600wh
- Thank you for your continued support??
Extreme Bull Commander Pro Suspension Electric Unicycle
100V 3600WH High-Speed Wheel
Damn Begode, another one, as Khalid would say. How many additional wheels will be available before the end of the year? Can Begode keep up with the supply of spare parts? I already spend hours researching Amazon products for my everyday needs. A wheel, though, the cost, the parts, the anxiety. It’s more than this old man can take; SLAYER can’t cope with the onslaught of direct current motors options.
Didn’t the EX20S come out a few months ago with a 100V 3600WH pack? Do EUC dealers even want to cope with these stock fluctuations?
- Model: Extreme Bull Commander Pro
- Battery: 3600WH 100V
- Motor: 3500W High Speed
- Suspension: Cental Dampening system
- Shell: Magnesium alloy shells
- Features: 90-degree folding trolley, Bluetooth speaker, updated transparent pedals
To the Extreme
Extreme Bull has recently announced the addition of its third 100V item, the Commander Pro Suspension Unicycle, to its portfolio. We don’t know much about this machine besides that it has a 3600WH 100V pack and a 3500W high-speed motor on top of a central dampening system. Sounds familiar. Have you heard of the Sherman-S? I thought Leaperkim had some magnesium treats for us coming.
Glitches and Such
It’s been quite annoying and disappointing
The suspension may have a fork suspension similar to those sold by Veteran Sherman Suspension. The Leaperkim Sherman-S is a highly anticipated wheel for 2023. We saw a rise in attention, clicks, and searches for this on our site; people are excited. We can all agree that EUC producers have dealt with a slew of first-generation difficulties, flaws, and software errors, all of which have eroded customer faith in EUC brands.
Clone Wars & Extreme Inspiration
Who copied who?
A magnesium alloy side plate, a 90-degree folding trolly handle, and updated honeycomb pedals round out the Commander Pro’s features. It’s almost funny how much the Commander Pro looks like a Sherman-S. The Commander V1 was already a clone of the Sherman OG, so it’s only following its natural sequence.
Winter is coming
More wheels are coming for 2023
The Commander Pro will be released in the winter alongside the Begode EX30 and the Master Pro. There are so many wheels out now, some 100V, some 134V, that it’s difficult to understand the broader picture with all these Begode wheels being produced in rapid succession.
Are you a fan of Commander Pro? Please let me know in the comments.
More Extreme Performance EUC’s
Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is derived from extensive research, user reviews, and publicly available information. Our aim is to provide accurate and up-to-date content; however, it is crucial to understand that the opinions expressed are based on the information available at the time of writing. We strongly encourage readers to conduct their own thorough research and carefully evaluate their individual needs before making any purchasing decisions.eWheels 2023 Summer Deals and New Launches are here!!! Cheap, reliable, and powerful! TurboAnt Electric Scooters 2023 Sale!
2023 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Save $50 off Kaabo and EMOVE electric scooters with Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save $50 off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.