2023 Best Electric Scooters for Everyday Adventures
BEST CHEAP ELECTRIC SCOOTERS • BEST 30 MPH SCOOTERS • BEST 40MPH SCOOTERS • BEST 50 MPH SCOOTERS • BEST 72V ELECTRIC SCOOTERS • FASTEST ELECTRIC SCOOTERS
Hi guys! We hope you find this information useful! Please use our affiliate links to support our site, it costs you nothing and helps us keep the site up to date with new content, graphics, videos, and web development. We appreciate your support, ride safe friends! – Team VROOOMIN
Important Electric Scooter Specs to Consider:
- Power: The motor’s power is among the most important things to consider. The motor’s power is measured in watts (W), and the more influential the scooter is, the higher the wattage. For a fun and efficient ride, look for a motor with a power rating of 250 to 500W.
- Battery Capacity: Ampere-hours (Ah) measure the battery’s capacity. You can determine how far you can go on a single charge. The farther you can go, the higher the Ah. With a single account, a 36V, 10Ah battery can take you between 15 and 20 miles.
- Charging Time: This is how long the battery lasts to be fully charged. In general, it takes between 3 and 6 hours to fully charge a battery. But some models have fast-charging features that can charge the battery in about two to three hours.
- Top Speed: The top speed is how fast the scooter can go at its fastest. If you want a thrilling ride, this is a crucial thing to think about. Most electric scooters can go between 15-20 mph at their fastest.
- Weight Limit: The scooter’s weight limit is the most weight it can hold. You should consider this if you are a heavier rider or want to carry things on your scooter. Most electric scooters have a weight limit of 220 lbs.
- Wheel Size: The wheel size determines how stable the scooter is and how easy it is to maneuver. Most riders do best with 8 to 10 inches long wheels.
- Suspension: The suspension is an important part that smooths out bumps and shocks as you ride. This makes your ride more comfortable and smooth. Look for an electric scooter with suspension in the front and back for a smooth ride.
- Brakes: The brakes are an essential safety feature that lets you stop the scooter quickly and easily. Most electric scooters have brakes that work well, like disc brakes or drum brakes.
- Lighting: LED lights are an essential safety feature that lets you ride at night. Also, they make the scooter look stylish and cool.
- Price: Price is the last important thing to think about. Electric scooters cost between $200 and $1,000. You might be tempted to choose the cheapest option, but spending money on a high-quality scooter that will last for years is essential.
Featured North American Electric Scooter Distributors
All electric scooters are priced according to power, range, speed, design, and amenities. The scooters listed below are powerful and should be operated by adults. Visit MiniMotors USA, eWheels, Rev Rides, Ubran Machina, Apollo Scooters, and Voro Motors for the best electric scooters and customer service. Ride safely, and it’s recommended that you wear a helmet while having fun!
- Best 2023 Dualtron Scooters
- Best 2023 Kaabo Scooters
- Best 2023 VSETT Scooters
- Best 2023 Apollo Scooters
- Best 2023 INOKIM Scooters
- Best 2023 EVOLV Scooters
Best Electric Scooters 2023 by Category
As we move further into the future, the demand for electric ways to get around has grown a lot, and scooters are trendy. Scooters have become a popular way to get around cities and other places because they are small, easy to use, and good for the environment.
Because of this, manufacturers make new and better models with various features every year to meet different needs. In 2023, the best scooters should have a longer range, better performance, and more safety features.
These new models will also have designs that are on the cutting edge, making them not only helpful but also stylish and in style. The best scooters for 2023 will have something for everyone, whether you want a ride to work every day or a weekend adventure.
- Best Cheap Electric Scooters: Segway Ninebot MAX, Inmotion L9, Speedway Leger Pro, EVOLV City
- Best Electric Scooters for Heavy Riders: Wolf Warrior GT Pro, Dualtron Achilleus, Dualtron Victor, EMOVE Cruiser
- Best 20 MPH (32 KMH) Electric Scooters: Speedway Mini 4, INOKIM Quick 4, VSETT 9, GOTRAX GMAX Ultra, Futecher Gun Pro
- Best 30 MPH (48 KMH) Electric Scooters: Dualtron Mini, VSETT 9+, EVOLV Tour XL-R, EMOVE Cruiser, EMOVE RoadRunner, Speedway Leger Pro
- Best 40 MPH (64 KMH) Electric Scooters: Dualtron City, Speedway 5, INOKIM OXO, Kaabo Wolf X PRO, EVOLV PRO-R, EVOLV Corsa, Dualtron Achilleus, Dualtron Spider 2
- Best 50 MPH (80 KMH) Electric Scooters: Bluetran Lightning, VSETT 10+, Wolf Warrior 11, Dualtron Victor, Kaabo Wolf GT Pro, Dualtron Thunder, VSETT 11+
- Best 60 MPH (80 KMH) Electric Scooters: Dualtron Thunder 2, Wolf King GT, Dualtron Storm, Dualtron X2, Bronco Xtreme 11, Dualtron Ultra 2
- Best Fast Electric Scooters: Dualtron Thunder 2, Wolf King GT, Bronco Xtreme 11, Dualtron X2, Bluetran Lightning
For More Technical Specs, Visit the Electric Scooter Database
For Complete Technical Specs, Check out the Electric Scooter Database
First-Time Electric Scooter Price Research Tips:
The price can be a significant factor when you’re looking to buy an electric scooter. It’s important to know that the price of an electric scooter can vary a lot depending on its features, brand, and quality. Before buying something, consider how much you can spend and what features are most important to you.
Look for electric scooters with a strong frame, an extended battery, and a powerful motor. Also, think about the fastest speed, the most weight it can hold, and how easy it is to use. It’s also essential to research and compares prices from different stores and brands to ensure you’re getting the best deal for your money.
Remember that cheaper electric scooters may seem like a good deal, but they may not be as durable or reliable as their more expensive counterparts. Buying a better electric scooter may save you money in the long run because it will need less maintenance and last longer.
- Budget-friendly (up to $300): Think about how heavy the scooter is and how easy it is to move. Look for models that are easy to fold and don’t weigh too much. This will make them easy to take on public transportation or store at home.
- Entry-level electric scooters cost between $300 and $500. Look for ones that can go at least 10-15 miles and as fast as 15-20 mph. Also, ensure the frame is strong, and the brakes work well.
- Between $500 and $800: Look at electric scooters with larger wheels and pneumatic tires, which make the ride smoother. Look for scooters with handlebars that can be moved and comfortable seat or padded grips.
- Premium ($800–$1,500): Invest in electric scooters with ranges of 25 miles or more, top speeds of 25–30 mph, and advanced safety features like headlights, taillights, and turn signals.
- High-end ($1,500–$3,000): Look for electric scooters with hydraulic or air shocks or other advanced suspension systems to make the ride smoother. Look for scooters that have high-end features like a built-in GPS, Bluetooth, and a good sound system.
- Lightweight: If portability is your top priority, look for electric scooters with carbon fiber frames, which are light and robust. Also, think about models with smaller batteries, which weigh less and are easier to carry.
- Commuter: If you use an electric scooter to get to and from work daily, look for one with long battery life, a quick charging time, and a foldable design. Also, think about models with more expansive decks and wheels, making the ride more stable and comfortable.
- Off-road: If you want to take your electric scooter off-road, look for models with solid motors and big, knobby tires. Also, think about scooters with advanced suspension systems and shock absorbers, which can handle rough terrain better.
- City riding: If you plan to use your electric scooter mainly in the city, look for models with advanced safety features like headlights, taillights, and turn signals. Also, think about scooters with speed settings that can be changed to slow down in crowded areas.
- Long-range: If you want to use your electric scooter for longer trips, look for models with larger battery capacities and powerful motors. Also, consider scooters with advanced features like regenerative braking, which helps the battery last longer.
Coupons & Deals:
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUCs, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save 15% OFF Boblbee Backpacks Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
Best Electric Scooters for Beginner, Advanced, and Expert riders.
Choosing the perfect electric scooter can be tough with so many options to consider, like different models, drivetrains, features, and batteries. But don’t worry, we’re here to help! If you’re looking for a great deal, check out the entry-level Gotrax. Need a variety of sizes and weights? Take a peek at the SE version of the Kaabo Mantis. Or, if you want a powerful and stylish ride with lots of features, the Dualtron Thunder 2 might be right up your alley! Each model is designed to meet different requirements, preferences, and budgets, so you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for you.
Beginner: 20-30 MPH Electric Scooters
Entry Level – Great for commuting and portability ($500 – $1,500)
Electric scooters that can go between 20 and 30 mph have much to offer riders who need a faster way around. These scooters can go farther in less time, which makes them great for commuting, running errands, or checking out new areas. With their faster speeds, riders can travel more quickly and easily, avoiding traffic jams and reducing travel time. Also, faster electric scooters tend to have more advanced safety features like bigger wheels, stronger brakes, and brighter headlights to make riding safer.
Advanced: 40-50 MPH Electric Scooters
Mid-Class Models – Great for long commutes and sports riding ($1,500 – $3,500)
Electric scooters that can go between 40 and 50 mph have a lot to offer riders who need to go faster over longer distances. These scooters can be a faster and more efficient way to get to work or travel, saving riders time and letting them avoid traffic jams. Because these scooters have strong motors and bigger batteries, they can go farther. This makes them great for longer trips.
Expert: 50-70 MPH Sports Electric Scooters
Premium Performance Models – Built for high speed and long-range (Price: $3,500 – $7,000)
Electric scooters that can go between 50 and 70 mph have a lot to offer riders who need a fast and efficient way to get around. These scooters can go farther in less time, which makes them great for commuting, traveling, or checking out new places. With their faster speeds, riders can avoid traffic jams and cut down on travel time. This makes them an easy and efficient way to get around every day.
Electric scooters that can go between 50 and 70 mph usually have more advanced safety features like bigger wheels, stronger brakes, and brighter headlights to make riding safer. They also tend to have bigger batteries and more powerful motors, which give them a longer range. This can be a big benefit for riders who need to go farther on a single charge.
But it’s important to know that electric scooters with these kinds of speeds can be very expensive, with high-end models costing anywhere from a few thousand dollars to tens of thousands. Also, these high speeds can increase risks, so you need the right protective gear and riding skills to make sure you stay safe and have a good time.
In the end, electric scooters that can go 50–70 mph can be a fast, efficient, and fun way to get around for people who need them. However, before buying one, it’s important to think carefully about its price, safety, and features. It’s also important to make sure that the scooter can be used legally in your area and that you follow all the rules about how to use it.
Latest Electric Vehicle News & Promotions
What’s the best electric scooter?
It’s hard to say which electric scooter is the “best” because it depends a lot on your needs and tastes. But when shopping for an electric scooter, there are a few things to keep in mind, such as:
- Range: Consider how far you need to travel on a single charge, and look for electric scooters with a range that meets your needs.
- Speed: Think about the speed you need to travel at and look for electric scooters that can meet that requirement. However, make sure you consider safety and legal speed limits.
- Build quality: Look for electric scooters made from high-quality materials, such as durable metals and strong plastics, that can withstand regular use.
- Portability: Consider the weight and size of the electric scooter, and look for models that are easy to fold and transport.
- Safety features: Look for electric scooters with advanced safety features like lights, reflectors, and brakes to ensure a safe riding experience.
- Suspension: Consider the quality of the suspension system, which can greatly affect ride comfort, especially on bumpy or uneven surfaces.
- Price: Determine your budget and look for electric scooters that offer the best value for your money, balancing cost with features and quality.
What are the benefits of riding electric scooters?
Electric scooters are good for the environment and your budget, thanks to their cheap operating and maintenance costs. The following are the most common reasons riders choose electric scooters as a secondary or primary means of transportation.
- Cost-effective: Since rechargeable batteries power electric scooters, they are a very cheap way to get around. Unlike gas-powered cars, you don’t have to pay for gas, which saves you money over time.
- Time-saving: Electric scooters are a great way to save time, especially when there is a lot of traffic or not many places to park. Because they are small, electric scooters are easy to ride on busy streets and in crowded areas, so you can get where you need to go quickly and easily.
- Portability: Many electric scooters are made to be light and fold up, so they are easy to transport and store. This makes them great for commuting or running errands because you can easily take them on public transportation or store them at home or the office.
- Eco-friendly: Electric scooters are a great way to help the environment and reduce your carbon footprint. They don’t put any pollution into the air, so they are an excellent way to get around that is also good for the environment.
- Low maintenance: Electric scooters are easy to care for and don’t need as much maintenance as gas-powered cars. This means you won’t have to spend much on repairs or maintenance, saving you money in the long run.
- Convenient: Electric scooters are convenient because you can hop on and go. You don’t have to worry about parking or getting stuck in traffic. Plus, many models can go up to 25 miles per hour or faster, so you can get where you need to go quickly and easily.
Which Electric Scooters have the best range?
Best Electric Scooters for moderate to high range
The larger the scooter’s cost, the greater the range and highest speed it can achieve. More battery voltage and amp hour ratings are required for scooters to have a more excellent riding range. Watt hours are a unit of measurement for battery capacity (battery voltage multiplied by battery amp hours). Compared to higher WH electric scooters, cheaper, lower WH electric scooters will have a shorter range.
What is the Best Electric Scooter for heavy adults?
The scooters with the highest max load capacity for heavy and taller riders can support the combined weight. The ideal scooters for carrying more oversized loads have a minimum voltage of 60V and a net weight of at least 60 lbs. Heavier riders can still ride low-cost and beginning scooters, but remember that their top speed, battery range, and ride comfort will be affected.
In addition, bigger riders require greater deck area to maintain balance and a comfortable riding posture. Consider the weight of your protective gear and personal possessions; these items can add another 10-20 pounds to the scooter’s weight limit.
Best Electric Scooters for tall and heavy riders:
- Dualtron Victor – Max Load: 265 lbs
- Vsett 10+ – Max Load: 265 lbs
- Wolf Warrior GT – Max Load: 265 lbs
- Dualtron Compact – Max Load: 265 lbs
- Speedway 5 – Max Load: 265 lbs
- Dualtron Thunder – Max Load: 330 lbs
- Dualtron Ultra 2 – Max Load: 330 lbs
- Wolf Warrior King GT – Max Load: 300 lbs
- Weped GTR – Max Load: 300 lbs
- Dualtron X2 – Max Load: 265 lbs
The best electric scooters for heavy adults generally fall in the 40 MPH, and 50 MPH electric scooter ranges. These models
Which Electric Scooters are waterproof?
While some manufacturers advertise their scooters as waterproof or having a high IPX rating, I would strongly advise against riding any electric scooter in moderate to heavy rain. Rain and water can seep into crucial components like your scooter’s battery, controller, and throttle, inflicting irrevocable damage to the drivetrain. Water will wreak havoc on your electronics, rust your BLDC motors, and possibly cause battery fires.
- Riding in light rain is fine, or getting caught in a downpour is fine
- Regular use in heavy rain is risky and not worth the risk
- Replacing and repairing electric scooter drivetrains is expensive.
Electric Scooter Range Specs, Tips & Tricks
- Battery Capacity is measured by Watt Hours (WH)
- WH is equal to Voltage X Amp Hours
- The more WH, the further you can ride
- Heavier riders who climb hills or max out the top speed can expect a lower range than riders who ride flat roads and cruise at lower rates.
- Cold weather can also lower battery performance, range, and top speed
- The scooters with the best content will depend on your needs, requirements, and transportation situation
Segway Ninebot Range VS Dualtron Ultra 2 Range
- Segway Ninebot has a 500 WH battery, suitable for up to 30 miles
- The Dualtron Ultra 2 has a 2,520 WH battery, suitable for up to 87 miles
- The Ninebot is lighter, cheaper, and can cruise up to 20 MPH
- The Ultra 2 is heavier, expensive, and go up to +60 MPH
- The Ninebot is super light, only weighing 40 lbs
- The Ultra 2 is massive, weighing 88 lbs
Consider the WH, price, and range of the scooters below:
Best Electric Scooters – Editors Pick
Best 72V Electric Scooters – For Expert Riders
72V electric scooters are the most powerful, fastest, and heaviest models. These scooters are fast and hefty, reaching over 50-60 MPH speeds. These performance beasts are a lot of fun but have a lot of power and are best experienced while wearing protective gear.
- Dualtron Thunder 2 – Best all-around 72V Electric Scooter – +60 MPH
- Weped SST – Fastest and Strongest 72V Electric Scooter, +70 MPH
- Dualtron Ultra 2 – Best Off-Road Electric Scooter, +55 MPH
- Wolf Warrior King GT – Powerful Off-Road 72V Electric Scooter +60 MPH
- Dualtron X2 – Most comfortable, long-range, 72V Electric Scooter, +65 MPH
- Bronco Xtreme – Most Powerful and Comfortable 72V scooter, 70 MPH
Best +50 MPH Electric Scooters – For Advanced Riders
Electric scooters with a top speed of 50 mph are among the strongest and heaviest on the market. While these bikes aren’t as quick as they once were, they’re nonetheless robust, hefty, and have more range than any rookie rider will ever require. These 50 MPH variants are also more expensive and best experienced while wearing protective gear.
- Dualtron Achilleus – Newest Powerhouse 60V Electric Scooter
- VSETT 11+ – Powerful dual-stem Electric Scooter
- Weped GTR – Fastest, strongest 60V Electric Scooter
- Wolf Warrior – Best cost, power, and comfort
- Dualtron Thunder – Best chassis, power, and design
- Dualtron Victor – Best value, power, and features
- Vsett 10+ – Best design, power, and features
- Dualtron Ultra 2 – Best off-road, power, and weight
Best +40 MPH Electric Scooters – Intermediate Riders
Electric scooters with a top speed of 40 mph are stronger, lighter, and more portable than those with a top speed of 50 mph. These 40-mph monsters are ideal for long-distance travel, have tremendous torque, and convenient storage.
- Dualtron City – 15″ 45 MPH Electric Scooter
- Dualtron Eagle Pro – Best entry-level commuter
- Inokim OXO – Most comfortable commuter
- Speedway 5 – Best value commuter
- Blade 10 – Lowest cost commuter
- Dualtron 3 – Longest range commuter, best features
- Vsett 10+ – Design, chassis, powerful 40 MPH Electric Scooter
- Wolf Warrior GT – Best off-road commuter Electric Scooter
- Dualtron Compact – Best solid tire commuter Electric Scooter
Best +30 MPH Electric Scooters – For Beginners
Most riders don’t need to go faster than 30 miles per hour on a regular commute. Most bike lanes have a 20 MPH speed limit. You can cover the distance with a larger battery and ease up hills and bridges with a more potent powertrain on a 30 MPH electric scooter.
- Dualtron Mini – Great design and performance, Dualtron highest performing 30 MPH commuter
- Vsett 9+ – Best features and upgraded design, fantastic value for the price
- Dualtron Spider – High performance and lightweight, a cult classic in Asia and Europe
- Kaabo Mantis 8 – Best Brakes and chassis, high torque performance scooter
Best +20MPH Electric Scooters – For Beginners
Beginner electric scooters reach the sweet spot for speed, performance, and weight, averaging 20-29 MPH. Check out these electric scooters with the best size, power, and value to get you from point A to point B without breaking the bank.
- Inmotion L9 – Great entry-level, big-range scooter
- Futecher Gun Pro – Great value MiniMotors scooter
- Speedway Leger Pro – Long-range MiniMotors scooter
- Emove Cruiser – Longest range, 21700 cell Battery Pack
- Etow GT SE – Slim, powerful & portable
Most Anticipated Electric Scooters
While new electric scooter models took a delayed start this year, the latest batch seems to be the year of extreme-performance electric scooters! Below are the most recent MiniMotors, Bronco, WEPED, and Rion motors models:
EMOVE RoadRunner Electric Scooter
The RoadRunner has to be the most excellent portable electric scooter on the market, pound for pound. This 55-pound seated electric scooter has a top speed of 35 mph, a range of 50 miles, and is exceptionally light and portable. No locks are required; the chassis is more mobile than many more giant e-bikes and scooters.
Bluetran Lightning Electric Scooter
The Bluetran Lightning will be the first 72V 10″ electric scooter on the market. The lightning will be distributed primarily in North America by MiniMotors USA. The Bluetran Lightning will also be one of the fastest 10″ sports commuter electric scooters ever manufactured.
Dualtron Victory Luxury Electric Scooter
The new Dualtron Luxury is an upgraded version of the Dualtron Victor electric scooter released in 2023. The Victor Luxury has many new features, including a deck, footrest, and lighting. Victor’s performance specifications will be the same.
Bronco VNOM Electric Scooter
Bronco Motors’ latest 72V 3600WH 110KMH electric scooter is the VNOM. The Dualtron Thunder 2, Dualtron Storm Limited, and Wolf King GT will compete directly with the VNOM. There is no word on which dealership will carry this high-performance electric scooter.
WEPED Cyberfold Dark Knight and Rhino Electric Scooters
WEPED Korea’s latest seated electric scooters are the 72V Cyberfold Dark Knight and the 60V Rhino. These electric motorcycle-style scooters have a top speed of +60 MPH, and costing up to $8,000 USD.
72V Weped Cyberfold, Hyper Electric Motorcycle
- The Cyberfold is Weped’s first extreme-performance electric motorcycle offering
- 3 Performance Models: Sport, Extreme, & Hyper
- Battery Pack: 60V, 72V
- Top Speed: 62 MPH – 80 MPH
- Max Power: 10KW, 20KW, 40KW
- Wheels: 15″ tires
- Features: Dual spring shocks, Hydraulic brakes
Rion Motors Noir Electric Scooter and Rion Apex2 Electric Scooters
Rion Motors Apex2 will be Rion’s first mass-production model, costing around $4,000. Rion model wait times can range from 6 months to more than a year. Rion’s Noir RE105 electric scooter will have a 105V drivetrain and will be the company’s highest-performing production model.
Only current Rion customers will be able to purchase the Noir. Rion Motors is also releasing a Rion Powered e-bike model in collaboration with some of the industry’s best motorcycle builders.
Rion Electric Scooters Update 2/20/2022:
I reached out Gal and received a few updates about the Rion Series for 2022
- Rion Noir is in production: $13,000 for the scooter, one year lead time
- Rion Apex2 will be announced once production is available, no preorders at the moment
- Tronic Controllers and Curve throttles will be available at Alien Rides Shop
Dualtron X3 Electric Scooter
A Dualtron X3 Electric scooter is in the works, according to reports. MiniMotors Korea has been extremely quiet and tight-lipped about this model. We’ll post Dualtron X3 Scooter specifications as soon as we get them. Given how fast the Dualtron Storm Limited is, I can’t imagine what kind of drivetrain the X3 will have.
Best Cheaper Electric Scooters Under $1,000
- Hiboy S2 Electric Scooter: Weight: 31 lbs, Speed: 31 MPH, Price: $469
- Hiboy NEX5 Electric Scooter: Weight: 39 lbs, Speed: 21 MPH, Price: $899
- EMOVE Touring Electric Scooter: Weight: 43 lbs, Speed: 18 MPH, Price: $950
- Segway Ninebot MAX Electric Scooter: Weight: 43 lbs, Speed: 18 MPH, Price: $950
Best Dualtron, Speedway, & Futecher Electric Scooters
Check out the Dualtron Comparison Guide and Dualtron Finder Quiz for more info.
- Dualtron X2 – Best electric scooter for comfort, size, and range
- Dualtron Thunder – Best electric scooter for power, features, and chassis
- Dualtron Ultra 2 – Best electric scooter for power, off-road, range, and modding
- Dualtron Victor – Best electric scooter for power, weight, and cost
- Dualtron Mini – Best electric scooter for chassis, design, and portability
- Futecher Gun Pro – Best value size, cost, and commuting
Safety Tips for Electric Scooters
Electric scooters have been increasingly popular in the last two years. As the number of riders increases, so does the number of injuries. While riding a scooter is enjoyable, follow these safety tips to ensure a safe ride.
- Put on your safety gear:
Even if you take every precaution, inevitable mishaps are unavoidable. Personal protection equipment is vital; it protects you from unexpected accidents. If at all possible, always wear a helmet and gloves.
- Verify tire pressure:
Always inspect the tires before each use to ensure they are correctly inflated. Tires that are adequately inflated might help you avoid flat tires and accidents.
- Pay attention to your surroundings:
Always drive defensively and give way to pedestrians and other bicycles. When in doubt, slow down as much as you can safely. Under challenging circumstances, it’s best to slow down rather than accelerate. Also, watch for vehicles and drive as though you’re in a blind spot.
- Keep away from rainy and slippery areas:
While most electric scooters can be used in light rain, they should be avoided at all costs in severe rain. Electric scooters use magnetic motors, computer boards, and lithium batteries. Water getting into these vital components might permanently damage your scooter and its costly components.
North American Electric Scooter Distributors
Some of North America’s best and most well-known electric scooter distributors are here. If you need service, replacement components, or maintenance advice, you can be assured that your electric scooter investment is safe. They are well-known for their quality products, excellent customer service, and quick delivery.
For a complete list of electric scooter dealers in the US, please visit the North American Electric Scooter Dealers.
MiniMotors USA – Dualtron, Speedway, Futecher Electric Scooter Distributor
John and the MiniMotors USA team are headquartered in San Rafael, California, and are one of Northern America’s first performance electric scooter providers. Because of their reputation for high-quality scooters, seasoned knowledge, and good customer service, it’s no surprise that so many scooter riders select MiniMotors USA.
eWheels – VSETT, Bronco, TurboWheel, Inmotion, & WEPED Electric Scooter Distributor
Based in North America, Jason and the eWheels crew offer lightning-fast customer support and service for electric scooters, unicycles, and e-bikes. eWheels collaborates closely with international manufacturers to develop, refine, and market the latest personal electric vehicles.
Voro Motors – Kaabo, EMOVE, Fiido, & Dualtron Electric Scooter Distributor
Melvin and the Voro Motors team, with locations in Los Angeles and New York City, are one of North America’s fastest-growing electric vehicle distributors. With its growing inventory and online video knowledge base, Voro Motors is a fantastic resource for customer care and excellent electric scooters.
REV Rides – VSETT, Zero, Segway, Evolv Electric Scooter Distributor
Nathan and the REV Rides crew, based in Vancouver, are well-known in the electric scooter, unicycle, and e-bike communities. REV Rides has a solid reputation for customer service and a large following of electric scooters and unicycle owners.
Best Electric Scooter Dealers EMEA
For EU riders, check out UK: Ride + Glide, France: FASTRIDE, and EUC Sale.
Best Electric Scooter Manufacturers of 2023
MiniMotors: Dualtron, Speedway, Futecher Electric Scooters
BUSAN, SOUTH KOREAN REPUBLIC- MiniMotors is known for making dependable and long-lasting electric vehicles. MiniMotors offers a selection of commuter electric scooters with superior materials, innovative technology, and comfortable suspension. There are numerous types from which to choose to get you through the week. Dualtrons are well-known for their high performance and readily accessible components.
Kaabo Electric Scooters
Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, China Due to their flagship models, the Wolf Warrior and Mantis electric scooters, Kaabo climbed a few points to second place this year. Kaabo’s high-quality chassis, paired with its low price, earned it a lot of praise from the electric scooter community. We’re looking forward to seeing what Kaabo electric scooters have planned for 2023.
VSETT Electric Scooters
Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, China VSETT is a new brand produced by the Unicool/Titan electric vehicle business in China, which is well known for the Zero brand of scooters. The VSETT 8, 9, 10, and 11 electric scooters are their flagship models. Among electric scooter users and distributors, VSETTs are a popular choice.
EMOVE Electric Scooters
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, EMOVE is recognized for its commuter scooters, which are suitable for riders who lead active lifestyles and require reliable transportation. Their central, budget-friendly, high-quality electric scooters include the EMOVE Touring, Cruiser, and Road Runner.
INOKIM Electric Scooters
Tel Aviv, Israel – Inokim was founded in 2009 and has a long history of creating dependable electric scooters for commuters. Models OX, OXO, and Mini2 are commonly seen in big cities and local suburbs. Inokim, known for its high build quality and smooth acceleration, has a promising roster for the 2023 riding season.
WEPED Electric Scooters
South Korea – Extreme Performance electric scooter fans rejoice for WEPED, the makers of some of the planet’s most robust and highest quality electric scooters. These models are hard to come by, parts included. The WEPED flagship models include FS, FF, SST, and GTR.
Singapore – Not much is known about this brand. However, Bronco has made it on our list with their latest extreme-performance electric scooter, the Bronco Xtreme 2. The next offering will be the Bronco VNOM, which shares a similar chassis design as the Nami Viper.
Rion Motors Electric Scooters
Lost Angeles – Gal Thompson and the Rion Motors crew create some of the world’s most powerful, fastest, and lightest electric scooters. Rion electric scooters in the United States have the most robust components, the best chassis, and the longest weight time. Rion has recently begun manufacturing direct-to-consumer controllers, allowing riders to get Rion performance on their PEV constructions.
Best Electric Scooter Dealers Around the World
For riders worldwide, check out the top dealers in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, South America, and more.
EMEA + APAC Dealers & Distributors: FASTRIDE, Volt Ride, Dualtron Russia, Dualtron Mega Store, SoloRueda, Dualtron Columbia, Kaabo Philippines, eWheels Thailand, Dualtron Greece, Dualtron Chile, MiniMotors Nordic, MiniMotors Korea, Dualtron Ukraine, iScoot Australia, WEPED Australia, WEPED Korea, UK: Ride + Glide