72V Weped Cyberfold Electric Motorcycle
Personal Electric Vehicles are designed to be useful, practical, and in the case of the Cyberfold, attractive. PEV’s can help us manage our time, distance, commute, and daily goals, all by providing a mode of transportation that allows us to take control of our daily journeys.
Is the 72V Cyberfold electric motorcycle right for you? That will depend on your financial situation and performance needs.
- The Cyberfold is Weped’s first extreme performance electric motorcycle offering
- 3 Performance Models: Sport, Extreme, & Hyper
- Battery Pack: 60V, 72V
- Top Speed: 62 MPH – 80 MPH
- Max Power: 10KW, 20KW, 40KW
- Wheels: 15″ tires
- Features: Dual spring shocks, Hydraulic brakes
- Check out Weped Austraila for the latest specs and information
Weped Cyberfold, Electric Motorcycle
The Cyberfold is part scooter, ebike, moped, motorcycle… bringing a hodgepodge of the best parts of electric vehicles for riders to enjoy. What’s great about this portable motorcycle is that riders can harness its ludicrous power on the road or bike-lanes, with a passenger, all while also storing it in your apartment or transit with ease.
- Weped electric vehicles are highly sought after
- All Weped PEV’s are designed and hand built in South Korea
- Each unit is produced in small batches to assure the highest quality
- The Cyberfold was introduced September 2021, incorporating many of the familiar components of the Weped FS and F15, such as chassis, tire size
Weped Cyberfold: Sports, Extreme, and Hyper
Whether if you prefer riding seated or standing, this portable pocket rocket, electric motorcycle can take riders up to 60MPH in its base model, and past 80MPH in the Hyper model. Pricing is not available yet, but expect to pay more than $6,000 for the base model. Pricing will be updated as more information is available.
There is a Cyberfold for 3 budget and performance models, here are their performance and battery specs:
Weped Cyberfold Sports:
- Battery: 60V 60AH
- Top Speed: +60MPH
- Max Power: 10KW
Weped Cyberfold Extreme:
- Battery: 72V 60AH
- Top Speed: +62MPH
- Max Power: 20KW
Weped Cyberfold Hyper:
- Battery: 72V 60AH
- Top Speed: +74MPH
- Max Power: 40KW
Weped Cyberfold Electric Motorcycle Video
Weped Cyberfold Specs from Weped Austrailia
- Standard battery 60V & 72V 60ah ( Sport = 60V, Extreme & Hyper = 72V)
- Optional external battery packs stackable – 4 x 30ah extras = 120ah maximum.
- Optional batteries – 60V 30 ah.
- Cells Samsung SDI 21700-50E Lithium ion rechargable cell.
- Motors – 2,000 Watt peak power dual and/or single hub modes.
- Max Range – approx 50 -150 kms.
- Max speed – estimated at 70 -120 km/h at 75kg rider weight flat ground (speed limited to 25 km/h for Australia)
- NFC key system.
- Suspension Front shock – (Coil) Rear shock – (Coil) C type inverted.
- Folding rear wheel for transport. Folding footrests. Folding handlebars. Folding handle post.
- Brakes – NUTT Hydraulic brakes discs – (Front & Rear)
- Throttle control – index throttle looks to be confirmed Minimotors.
- Angeleye front light.
- Rear indicators.
- Long seat.
- Tube caps complementary.
- CNC machined scooter bell.
- Tyres – Brand: Shinko 3.50-8 M/C 46J tube type – 75R-0004448 tubeless tyres.
- Standard charge time – standard with scooter (1.7 amp): 16-17 hours
- Military grade charge connector included, 110V & 220V charge cords included.
- Fast charger optional (4.4 & 8.5A amp) – 6-7 hours
- Programmable WEPED deck logo LED – change colour, speed, patterns.
- LED kickstand standard.
- Dimensions – to be advised.
- Packing box dimensions – to be advised.
- Water resistance rating: no IP rating. Waterproof O-ring.
- Warranty person weight limit – 180 kgs ( +180kgs cant be riding hard or jumps, above 180 kgs we recommend changing suspension to firmer springs – see red springs spare parts)
- Scooter weight: estimated at 55 kgs – Box weight 70 kgs.
- No laser engraved ID plate.
Vrooomin.com is ad free and participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate and earn from refferal commissions.