Air Suspension, Full Power, and Full Comfort at 84V
Electric Unicycles are sweeping the globe
Yes, unicycles, but not the kind you think of when you see circus acts or street performers; we’re talking about fully electric unicycles. Lithium batteries, direct-current motors, and lots of high-voltage power will satisfy your desire for speed. We get it, but what makes the Inmotion V11 unique, and why are EUC junkies raving about a black-shelled, alien-spaceship-looking wheel?
Is the Inmotion V11 worth the money?
The best electric unicycle for adults commuters
Hands down, the V11 is the best entry-level electric unicycle on the market. There’s an excellent value that some people may overlook in an electronic product; the V11 has plenty of it. For someone looking to spend your money wisely, it has a performance, range, LG battery pack, software, and some of the best quality on a production EUC.
News & Deals
Big Deal with Suspension Wheel
A prudent wheel for any gentleman of culture
For starters, the V11 is what we consider an advanced-performance electric unicycle. That means the V11 has a 2KW motor, a top speed of 30 mph (give or take), and weighs around 50-60 lbs. Advanced wheels are the goldilocks’ choice of wheels; they’re not too large, not too small, not too fast, and not too hefty… they’re just right. The 18″ V11 is distinguishable from other models in its class by its air suspension, which delivers its most comfortable ride on and off the road.
Inmotion V11 Electric Unicycle Review Video
Riding Electric Unicycles Have the Following Advantages:
- A delightful way to get to work, school, and run errands.
- Charge a EUC battery for $0.10 and get 30 to 100 miles per charge.
- Low-maintenance, except a tricky (for novices) tire change
- letting go of the handlebar and leaning makes you feel like you’re flying
Advanced Performance Monowheel, Inmotion V11 Electric Unicycle
Many EUC riders, including myself, begin our days by putting on a helmet, wrist guards, and a backpack, then powering up our wheels, trolleying them to the sidewalk, and gliding our way to our target. I ride a Veteran Sherman on some days, I take out the Begode MCM5, and others ride the 2,200W Inmotion V11 on other days.
On a full charge, this animal can reach speeds of up to 34 miles per hour! A EUC of this level seems like a godsend to anyone who has had to walk a few miles to work. While most riders won’t be cruising at the exact top speed, they may get by with an average speed of 10-25 mph to get through existence and get things done.
- Compared to the s18, the V11 includes an extra set of parallel cells that allows for more excellent hill climbs and acceleration.
- While the V11 can reach up to 34 mph on a full charge, riders typically cruise between 25 and 30 mph comfortably.
- Some riders will notice a tilt back as a safety feature; the wheel will automatically tilt the pedals backward to keep the wheel from shutting down at the top speed.
- The most comfortable riding experience while standing or seated, the V11 has one of the best-designed seats on the market.
- The V11 might be the best well-rounded wheel; it has the power, comfort, range, and features that make it super competitive against every wheel in production.
- The wheel has been on the market for three years now, making a stable IP for Inmotion
- It’s also one of Inmotion’s best-selling wheels in their lineup.
Inmotion V11 Electric Unicycle
For the most part, the Inmotion V11 EUC performs admirably. The 59-pound chassis, +2.2KW powertrain, and peak speed of 30+ mph provide enough power to tackle every barrier in your path.
Considering the 1500WH battery pack and the adjustable air suspension, we realize what a prudent investment we made in this high-quality wheel.
We eagerly await the future advancements Inmotion has in store. This is the middle if you have $2,000 dollars to spend on a wheel. It’s neither too heavy nor too light and fast enough for city riding.
For similar electric unicycles, check out the Most Extreme Performance EUC’s.
LG M50T Battery Pack, 84V 1500WH
An electric unicycle’s battery is the most expensive part of the machine. Regarding quality, riders can determine how good a EUC is by looking at the cell specifications. The V11 is powered by a 1500WH LGM50T pack, one of the highest-quality cells on the market, and is also standard on 30 MPH wheels. Did we mention that the V11 outputs a maximum of 57 miles on a single charge? That’s a lot of IN-N-OUT burger round trips if you catch my drift.
- Compared to the V11’s adversary, the S18, the V11 outclasses its foe by 20 cells, giving it an extra 12 miles of range.
- A complete charge of a 2.5A charger might take up to 6 hours.
- Weight: 59 lbs
- Top Speed: 34 MPH
- Charge time: 4-6 hours
- Max load: 300 lbs.
- Battery: 1500WHLG M50T cells
- Range: 57 miles
- Gradient: 35 degrees
- Charger: 84V 2.5A
- Tires: 18×3″
- USB port
- Features: seat compatible, motor kill switch, air suspension, high build quality, dual charge ports, kickstand, high quality rear and front lights, firm pedals, battery gauge and more
Pedal Suspension with Integrated Suspension
One of the best quality rides found on an electric unicycle, especially in the little entry category.
Inmotion continues to push the boundaries of EUC technology and riding comfort. The V11 was the first EUC with a suspension wheel incorporated into the pedals. This feature is essential because it gives competitors a reason to do the same since the V11 has 85 mm of vertical travel for the most comfortable ride on and off the road. The V11 also has an 18×3 tire for better road grip and stability.
Inmotion gives their V11 customers a bunch of extra features that riders usually pay extra for:
- Kick Stand: The integrated folding kickstand makes stowing easy when not in use or on the road. Riders can easily save $30-$50.
- Handles: Folding scorpion-style handle for easy usage, access, and placement
- Taillights and Headlights: The V11 features among the brightest led lights on the market, allowing riders to see in both daylight and nighttime routes.
- Mobile App: User-friendly app that provides ride data and rides customizations
Inmotion V11 vs. King Song S18
These two wheels have similar specifications, yet they are designed for two different types of users. If you weigh less than 200 pounds and want a lighter wheel with a softer suspension and more agility, the S18 is a good choice. Don’t overlook the V11 if you’re a larger rider (+200 lbs.) looking for more power, range, and features.
- Overall the V11 is a more stable and robust wheel than the King Song S18
- King Song had to create a Molicel version of the wheel to compete with the Inmotion V11.
Is the Inmotion V11 Electric Unicycle Worth it?
$2,200 is a lot of money, depending on your requirements. I’ve had wheels from all categories, including beginner, advanced, and expert, yet I still ride my entry-level Inmotion V11 daily when I need to store the wheel in tight places or lift it up a flight of stairs. It is larger and heavier than 14″ wheels, but the extra weight and size are worth the extra features.
Future V11 or the V14, maybe?
Smaller wheels, such as those with a top speed of 20 or 30 miles per hour, are more practical for my needs, and wheels like the Sherman are better for weekend fun. In the future, I would love to see Inmotion create a 3600WH version of the V11; riders would love to see higher performance and higher range versions while utilizing the same technology and quality applied to the original V11 franchise.
What are some of your needs?
The Inmotion V11 is a terrific all-around option for any commuting needs and will bypass needing a small or more giant wheel; the V11 sits right in the middle. Having a wheel with a top speed of 34 mph, a range of 58 miles, and a comfy air suspension would make for a great main wheel, and if you have a powerhouse 3600WH wheel, the V11 could also be a good side wheel as well.
Inmotion Technologies co.,LTD
Inmotion, based in Shenzhen, China, was formed in 2012 to become the global leader in self-balancing technology to improve commuting. Our team at Inmotion is dedicated to the research, development, testing, and promotion of robotics and sensor-controlled vehicles. According to the company’s ethos, life should be interesting, engaging, and dynamic.
Inmotion is dedicated to bringing electric scooters and unicycles into every home and revolutionizing short-distance mobility. Inmotion’s primary goal is to create the most lightweight, environmentally friendly, portable personal electric vehicles by constantly researching, inventing, and manufacturing them.
Best Electric Unicycles
Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is derived from extensive research, user reviews, and publicly available information. Our aim is to provide accurate and up-to-date content; however, it is crucial to understand that the opinions expressed are based on the information available at the time of writing. We strongly encourage readers to conduct their own thorough research and carefully evaluate their individual needs before making any purchasing decisions.eWheels 2023 Summer Deals and New Launches are here!!! Cheap, reliable, and powerful! TurboAnt Electric Scooters 2023 Sale!
2023 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Save $50 off Kaabo and EMOVE electric scooters with Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save $50 off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.