Save time and money with the TurboAnt X7 Pro, a $600 commuter electric scooter that is fast, portable, and lightweight.
Featured models from TurboAnt Electric Scooters
We all know how unpredictable, time-consuming, and unreliable public transportation can be. On the other hand, electric scooters are dependable, enjoyable to ride, and can save you both time and money. They’re also highly cost-effective and emit no carbon dioxide, making them excellent for your pocketbook and our changing climate.
Use the Code: VROOOMIN to Save $80 on the TurboAnt X7 Pro.
If you’re looking for an entry-level electric scooter, it’s easy to become overwhelmed by all the options and technical specifications. You could even struggle to locate the perfect model that strikes the correct combination of speed, range, affordability, and portability. We’re here to assist you, which is a good thing! Check out the Best Cheap Electric Scooters for 2022 for other entry-level scooters; this list is updated regularly!
It’s fun, economical, and low-maintenance. The TurboAnt X7, at around $500, is a solid option if you’re looking for a enjoyable, zippy, and moderately priced electric scooter with decent features to get you from point A to point B.– VROOOMIN
News & Deals:
Riding and Gliding on a Budget
One of the most cost-effective scooters in its class.
We’ve rigorously analyzed the many $1,000 and under electric scooter options available to save you time, and we recommend the TurboAnt X7 folding electric scooter for riders on the tightest budgets. The powerful and lightweight X7 Pro weighs only 33 pounds, making it easy to transport and stow in your car, bus, or train. The TurboAnt X7 also has several safety features that allow you to ride safely at night. If you’ve been considering joining the electric scooter revolution, the TurboAnt X7 Pro is an excellent entry-level model that costs only $550.
- Folds in three steps for easy storage & portability
- A powerful 700W motor climbs 15-degree hills with ease
- Lightweight frame makes it easy to transport.
TurboAnt Electric Scooter Gallery[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”61″ gal_title=”turboantx7″]
20 MPH Performance
More than enough speed for most needs
Whether going to work, the gym, or even the supermarket, the TurboAnt can get you there in no time. You can go anywhere quickly with its powerful 350W electric motor on the front hub, achieving speeds of up to 20 mph in Sports mode! The turbo also has 10-inch pneumatic tires that absorb bumps in the road and provide a comfortable ride all day. In addition, the TurboAnt X7 has just enough power to overcome most bridges and slopes you’ll come across on your everyday commute. Choose three distinct riding modes to fit your local road conditions; the more robust the performance setting, the faster the battery drains.
- Max Speed: 20 MPH
- 350W Motor, 700W max output
- Zips up 15 degrees incline with ease
- Triple braking system: Disc brake, electronic brake, and foot brake
- 10″ Pneumatic tires for smooth rides
- 275 pounds max load with spacious deck
- Cruise Control too help with hand fatigue
Long Riding Range with Quality Battery Pack
The TurboAnt X7 saves time and can go the distance
The X7 comes with a 360 WH lithium-ion battery that can go up to 30 miles on a single charge, which is more than enough for your daily commute. Because the battery is detachable, you may bring a spare if you plan to ride for an extended period. The scooter is no slouch when it comes to charging, as it can charge to 100% in just six hours.
- Max riding range is 30 miles
- Hi-performance 360 WH lithium-ion battery
- 6 hour charge time
- Eco Mode for slower speed, more extended range
- Comfort Mode delivers an ideal riding performance daily trips to work and errands
- Sport Mode gives you a heart-racing performance, lower battery range
TurboAnt X7 Extra Features
Loaded with features you need to ride safe
The TurboAnt X7 has a display on which you can see the speed, riding mode, and battery level. Although it is water-resistant and dust-proof, riding in the rain is not recommended. With the 3W LED headlight illuminating your way, riders can see and be seen, allowing for safe riding at night. TurboAnt offers a 12-month warranty and lifelong technical support.
- Quick and easy battery swap for more riding range
- Water-resistant and dust-proof structure for ease of mind
- Best-in-class mileage powered by a high-capacity battery for its price
- Optional back-up battery for extra mileage and power
Should I buy the TurboAnt X7 electric scooter?
Best Value for Under $600
Electric scooters are available in a wide range of styles and prices. While we recommend $1,000 scooters for riders new to electric scooters (for more information on why), inexpensive scooters have their place and are great for 1-5 mile commutes. The TurboAnt X7, at $550, is a solid option if you’re looking for a fun, powerful, and moderately priced electric scooter with decent features to get you from point A to point B.
Use the Code: VROOOMIN to Save $80 on the TurboAnt X7 Pro.
TurboAnt X7 Pro Electric Scooter Specs:
- Motor Type: Front hub motor
- Maximum Climb Angle: 15° (affected by rider’s weight, weather and road condition)
- Motor Power: 350W
- Braking System: Disc brake, electronic brake & foot brake
- Maximum Range: 30 miles (48 km) in Comfort Mode
- Braking Distance: 16.4 ft (5 m) on dry surface
- Maximum Speed: 20 mph (32 km/h) Riding Mode Eco, Comfort & Sport
- Type: Lithium-ion
- Charger’s Input: Voltage AC 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Mount: Detachable on the stem
- Charging Time: 6 hours
- Output Voltage: DC 36 V
- Storage Temperature: 14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C)
- Capacity: 10 Ah (360 Wh)
- Maximum Storage Time: 3 months (full charge recommended before storage)
- Charging Voltage: DC 42 V
- Unfolded Dimensions: 42.6 × 16.5 × 46.7 in, (1083 × 420 × 1186 mm)
- Frame Material: Aluminum alloy
- Folded Dimensions: 42.6 × 16.5 × 18.1 in, (1083 × 420 × 460 mm)
- Tire (Front & Rear): 10-inch pneumatic, with inner tubes
- Net Weight: 33 lb (15 kg)
- Waterproof Level: IPX4
- Handlebar Width: 16.5 in (42 cm)
- On-Board Computer:LED display
- Deck Length: 18 in (46 cm)
- Safety Warning: Bell
- Deck Width: 5.7 in (14.5 cm)
- Headlight: 3 W white LED
- Ground Clearance: 4.5 in (11.5 cm)
- Taillight: Red LED
- Maximum Load: 275 lb (125 kg)
TurboAnt X7 Electric Scooter Promotion Video
How to Change tire on TurboAnt X7 Electric Scooter
This video demonstrates how simple it is to replace the tire on a TurboAnt Electric Scooter. Scooters generally only require only the replacement of tires and brake pads for maintenance. Scooters are inexpensive and require very little maintenance.
You may also like:
Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is derived from extensive research, user reviews, and publicly available information. Our aim is to provide accurate and up-to-date content; however, it is crucial to understand that the opinions expressed are based on the information available at the time of writing. We strongly encourage readers to conduct their own thorough research and carefully evaluate their individual needs before making any purchasing decisions.eWheels 2023 Summer Deals and New Launches are here!!! Cheap, reliable, and powerful! TurboAnt Electric Scooters 2023 Sale!
2023 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Save $50 off Kaabo and EMOVE electric scooters with Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save $50 off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.