Based in NYC, Kaiden is a Software Engineer who loves talking about delicious food, Thai boxing, grappling arts, and fast electric vehicles. His main go-to weekend must-haves were mouthwatering pizza, cheesy burgers, snappy unicycles, and ice-cold libations. Although lately, he’s been consuming unsalted air fryer chicken, filtered tap water, and green smoothies, walking to work because he’s in his late 30s and his metabolism just isn’t the same. He is finally accepting it.
The Dualtron Mini is both Beauty & BEAST!
Theres no question, the Dualtron Mini is a stunning 48 lb electric scooter.
The Dualtron Mini is an absolute stunner. Equipped with its low profile mud guard, slim deck, and foot rest, everything from the sharp lines of the chassis to the smooth curved edges of its tail, the Dualtron Mini is an absolute stunner. I often get compliments on the Mini whenever I’m taking her out for a food run at the grocery store or at a red light by random onlookers!
News & Deals
Why Riders Love the Dualtron Mini
This Mini-Beast is the best performance commuter, combining stunning design, a high-quality chassis, and just enough performance to get any rider to and from work, the grocery store, or a getaway from your daily responsibilities. This portable, budget-friendly beast is great for beginners and riders on a strict budget. Check out MiniMotors USA. They have some of the best customer service and easy access to spare parts for maintenance. For stronger electric scooter options, check out the Best 72V Electric Scooters.
Who is the Dualtron Mini for?
The Dualtron Mini is designed for your everyday rider who requires a strong and reliable method of transportation but who isn’t ready to break the bank for a heavier and stronger electric scooter, and maybe they don’t want or need one. The Mini will satisfy any rider and will take them from point A to point B in style! Designed by the MiniMotors engineers in Korea, the Mini was designed to be fast, light, affordable, and very low maintenance.
- Easy to use
- Don’t need a drivers licenses
- Scooters are easy and convenient
- greenhouse gas emissions savings
- electric scooters are eco-friendly
The Dualtron Mini Cost and Maintenance
The most you’ll need to do is check to see if your tires are at the right pressure, and change your tires every now and then. That’s it! This electric scooter uses a drum brake, which requires little to no maintenance, and pneumatic tires. By design, the Mini is your quality and budget scooter that only requires charging and checking your tire pressure every now and then. Aside from that, it’s charge, ride, park, and repeat!
- no air pollution
- low operating costs
- save you time and energy
- riding scooters is fun
- easy to find parking
The Dualtron Mini Performance & Drivetrain
The Dualtron Mini is powered by a single BLDC 500W nominal (1,500W max) hub motor that can produce a speed of up to 32 MPH. The Mini was built with power, speed, and portability in mind. For most riders, an average cruising speed of 15–25 MPH is more than enough excitement for their commute.
- Top Speed: 32 MPH at the top speed
- Cruising Speed: 15-25 MPH for most riders in the bike lane and inner city
- Gradient: Rated at 37%, the Mini’s single hub motor is quite powerful and can take riders on very steep hills and bridge inclines
- Motor: 500W Nominal, MAX 1,450W BLDC hub motor
- Controller: The Mini is powered by a 52V 25a controller and EYE throttle display
Watch the Duatron Mini Top Speed Test Video
The Dualtron Mini Battery Pack and Range
The Mini is powered by 52V, 17.5AH, LG MJ1 cells. These are some of the most premium high-discharge battery cells on the market. MiniMotors is known for only using LG cells in their Dualtron electric scooters, which provide high power and longevity for their electric scooters.
Battery Pack: 52 volt – 17.5 Ah – 1,050Wh – LG MJ1 cells
Real-World Range: With a range of 34 miles, the Mini can take you around town and back without worrying about running out of battery power. With aggressive riding, riders may get 20–30 miles per charge. It really depends on how hard and fast you ride, and if you’re riding in hilly areas. When you’re getting close to 20-30% battery, like with all electric scooters, you will notice your top speed is lower. This is due to the less voltage/pressure of your battery pack.
- easy to repair and maintain
- perfect for short distances
- skip the parking lot
- no traffic jams
The Dualtron Mini Ride Experience
Designed with quality, performance, and portability in mind, the Dualtron mini sports an aggressive, compact, low, and sharp stance. The goal of the Mini is to take you places its bigger brothers can’t. The Mini sports a narrow deck to fit its 52V battery pack, providing a staggered stance position with the rider’s front foot at the top corner of the deck and their rear foot on the tail of the foot rest.
While the Mini can take light off-road trails, the tires and suspension are built for road gravel. The suspension is quite firm and built for speed and on-road riding. The Mini’s suspension can take bumps and uneven roads and can provide a smooth experience compared to other scooters in its weight class.
Compared with mechanical and Hydraulic brakes, the drum brake is much easier to maintain, but does has less braking power compared to its disc brake counterparts. The tradeoff for the drum brake is, riders would need to be mindful of their speed and braking patterns, but is way easier to maintain from a maintenance perspective. Some riders have upgraded their drum brakes to discs. I find the drum brake and ABS braking provide more than enough stopping power for most riders. If you find yourself riding at the very top speed and needing to brake in a very short amount of time, I would consider upgrading to a stronger scooter with stronger brakes.
- Chassis: Aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel for stability and longevity
- Suspension: Swappable rubber rod system
- Foot Space: Narrow and stagger deck space and rear foot rest
- Braking: Drum brakes
The Dualtron Mini Review & Recommendation
If you’re the type of rider who wants to go fast but thinks $1,500 is your budget, I would consider upping your budget and picking an even stronger scooter to grow into. Speed tolerance is reached in no time. The Mini is a great entry-level Dualtron electric scooter for its price and performance. This scooter is great for a daily commuter and offers everything you need to get where you need to go safely and on time. For riders who want a quality, reliable, and great-looking scooter to get around town in style, this is the one for you.
- less noise pollution
- no public transportation or subway
- low maintenance when compared to cars
- Motor: MAX 1,450 watt BLDC hub motor
- Battery: 52 volt – 17.5 Ah – 1,050Wh – LG MJ1 cells
- Charge time: 10 hours with standard charger, 2.6 hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 34 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions)
- Max Speed: 32 mph
- Climbing Grade: 37% or 20 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Rear Drum Brake with ABS standard
- Tires: 9″x2″ Pneumatic Tube
- Max Load: 220 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 48 lbs
- Product Material: Frame is aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers
Dualtron Electric Scooters: What You Need to Know
Here are some of the main reasons why MiniMotors USA customers choose Dualtron scooters:
- Powerful – MiniMotors is the frontrunner of high-performance dual-motor electric scooters. Motors, controllers, and batteries from Dualtron are among the strongest available.
- Build Quality – When it comes to quality, MiniMotors has a solid track record of producing scooters with cutting-edge electronics that are easy to maintain and cost-effective for the average rider to own.
- Easy Maintenance – Scooters, in comparison to automobiles, are a fun, powerful, and low-maintenance mode of transportation. Brake and tire service are two of the most common maintenance items.
- Spare Parts – All MiniMotors scooters have a large selection of spare parts available, you can order or get any part you need for your vehicle’s upkeep. Check out MiniMotors USA for more information.
- Customer Service – MiniMotors USA’s customer service team is available by phone and email to answer questions about maintenance, repairs, and accessory suggestions. The quality of MiniMotors USA’s service and products is well-known.
You May Also Like
💪 Hi friends! We hope you find our content useful! Make sure to use our affiliate links, it helps support our site and keep the fresh content, apps, videos, and updates coming. Ride safe!
- Team VROOOMIN
Editor's Note: VROOOMIN.COM reports the advertised speed and range from the manufacturer. The exact results will vary depending on the rider's weight, overall payload, road conditions, and charge level. Most PEVs will deliver at least 60-70 percent of the quoted range, if not more. The top speed and range will be decreased for heavier riders.
2022 Electric Scooters:
- Got a minute? Take a quick 4 question survey to help improve VROOOMIN.COM
- North America: For quality electric scooters and customer service, visit MiniMotors USA, eWheels, Bluetran USA, Rev Rides, Ubran Machina, and Voro Motors.
2022 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save 15% OFF Boblbee Backpacks Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 7% off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.