Based in NYC, Kaiden is a Software Engineer who loves talking about delicious food, Thai boxing, grappling arts, and fast electric vehicles. His main go-to weekend must-haves were mouthwatering pizza, cheesy burgers, snappy unicycles, and ice-cold libations. Although lately, he’s been consuming unsalted air fryer chicken, filtered tap water, and green smoothies, walking to work because he’s in his late 30s and his metabolism just isn’t the same. He is finally accepting it.
- The 2nd generation Dualtron Spider 2 is coming
- The is the lightest and fastest Dualtron Electric Scooter
- Cult classic electric scooter for commuting and transporting
Dualtron Russia has just dropped the first Dualtron Spider 2 Electric Scooter Review Video
Imagine ripping through your neighborhood on a bike lane or an empty runway, the wind in your hair, the cool air on your face, and the soft rubber handlebar grips under your palms, while the streets blur and your feet tingle.
The Spider 2 is the ideal commuter and get-out-of-the-house-and-into-the-world-therapy scooter since it is powerful, light-weight, and agile. The Dualtron Spider is back with a redesigned powertrain, battery pack, and chassis while still reigning supreme in the 10″ featherweight electric scooter category.
Whether you’re traveling to work, using the train, or simply going to the store, the Spider 2 is the ideal vehicle to get you where you need to go while adding a little spice to your commute.
The Spider 2 has a new charging port on the stem, an updated folding hook for simple folding and stowing, and a built-in footrest/external controller. The Spider 2 is an excellent last-mile alternative, offering power, speed, and range without sacrificing mobility.
Check out Dualtron Russia for the latest specs.
Riders who desire a portable chassis with 4KW top speed, torque, and range may choose the Spider 2. Depending on the rider’s preferences and needs, the Spider can be used as a commuter or primary scooter.
For similar electric scooter options, check out the Best 40MPH Electric Scooters, and Best 72V Electric Scooters.
Dualtron Russia’s latest video shows them tearing down the Spider 2. The Spider is dismantled, including the battery pack, inner deck, controller, motors, brakes, rotors, and stem.
- Power: 3984W BLDC Dual Hub Motor
- Battery Pack: 60 volt – 30 Ah – LG 21700 cells or 60 volt – 24 Ah – SincPower 21700 cells
- Charge time: 30 Ah pack (17 hours with standard charger, 8 hours with 2 standard chargers, 3+ hours with the quick charger) 24 Ah pack (13 hours with standard charger, 6 hours with 2 standard chargers, 3 hours with the quick charger
- Ramge: 30 Ah pack – 65 miles 24 Ah pack – 50 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions)
- Top Speed: 48+ mph (depending on rider weight, road conditions, state of charge, and ambient temperature)
- Climbing Grade: 43% or 23 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Front and Rear Disk brakes with ABS standard and 140mm disks
- Lighting:, Stem lighting, Dual LED Headlight new integrated Tail Light with Brake Light, Side panel lights, and logo lights
- Max Load: 265 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 57 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers
- Optional Parts:, Fast Charger, Damper, Light Mount
OhManDan Shares Behind the Scenes Visit to MiniMotors USA
Dualtron Electric Scooters: What You Need to Know
Here are some of the main reasons why MiniMotors USA customers choose Dualtron scooters:
- Powerful – MiniMotors is the frontrunner of high-performance dual-motor electric scooters. Motors, controllers, and batteries from Dualtron are among the strongest available.
- Build Quality – When it comes to quality, MiniMotors has a solid track record of producing scooters with cutting-edge electronics that are easy to maintain and cost-effective for the average rider to own.
- Easy Maintenance – Scooters, in comparison to automobiles, are a fun, powerful, and low-maintenance mode of transportation. Brake and tire service are two of the most common maintenance items.
- Spare Parts – All MiniMotors scooters have a large selection of spare parts available, you can order or get any part you need for your vehicle’s upkeep. Check out MiniMotors USA for more information.
- Customer Service – MiniMotors USA’s customer service team is available by phone and email to answer questions about maintenance, repairs, and accessory suggestions. The quality of MiniMotors USA’s service and products is well-known.
You May Also Like
More Minimotors Electric Scooter Resources
- Dualtron Shopping Guide
- Dualtron Owners Guide: Maintenance Tips & Tricks
- Dualtron Ultra 2 Review
- Futecher Gun Pro Spec Review
- Dualtron Storm Spec Review
- Dualtron Eagle Pro Review
- Dualtron Owners Guide: Maintenance Tips & Tricks
- How to reach Dualtron Top Speed
- Dualtron 3 Top Speed
- Dualtron Thunder Top Speed
- Dualtron Eagle Pro Top Speed
- Dualtron Eagle Pro Battery Range
- Which Commuter Dualtron is right for you?
- Dualtron Eagle Pro User Manual
- Dualtron Storm User Manual
- Magura Installation on Dualtron Eagle Pro
- Dualtron Headset Rebuilt and wobble repair
- Dualtron Eagle Pro Tire Change
- Dualtron Folding Clamp Upgrade
- Dualtron Fast Charger Tips
- Dualtron Essential Maintenance tools
- Dualtron Errex Speed Damper Installation
- Dualtron Mini Top Speed
- Dualtron Handlebar Upgrade
- Dualtron BPM Speed Damper Installation
- Dualtron Black Friday Deals and Coupon Code
- Dualtron Cyber Monday Deals and Coupon Code
💪 Hi friends! We hope you find our content useful! Make sure to use our affiliate links, it helps support our site and keep the fresh content, apps, videos, and updates coming. Ride safe!
- Team VROOOMIN
Editor's Note: VROOOMIN.COM reports the advertised speed and range from the manufacturer. The exact results will vary depending on the rider's weight, overall payload, road conditions, and charge level. Most PEVs will deliver at least 60-70 percent of the quoted range, if not more. The top speed and range will be decreased for heavier riders.
2022 Electric Scooters:
- Got a minute? Take a quick 4 question survey to help improve VROOOMIN.COM
- North America: For quality electric scooters and customer service, visit MiniMotors USA, eWheels, Bluetran USA, Rev Rides, Ubran Machina, and Voro Motors.
2022 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save 15% OFF Boblbee Backpacks Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 7% off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.