**UPDATE: MiniMotors USA now offers the Dualtron Victor!
Check out MiniMotors USA, they are now offering the Dualtron Victor electric scooter.
- Price: $2,699
- Shipping: Free (End of May)
- Top Speed: 50 MPH
- Range: 62 Miles max
- Weight: 73lbs
Over the weekend, eWheels Thailand announced the Dualtron Victor, its new mid-class electric scooter. The new scooter is available for preorder and will be available at the end of April in Thailand. Based on the Dualtron Eagle Pro, Dualtron Storm, and Dualtron 3, the Dualtron Victor inherits the best features from these models. He is featured in this next iteration of the Dualtron performance commuter.
Dualtron Victor Electric Scooter
Not much is known about the Victor distribution yet. MiniMotors has not announced whether or not this scooter will be available outside of Thailand. Judging by its dimensions, 70 lb weight, 4,000W motors, 3rd generation Dualtron chassis, and 24/30 AH options, I would assume that the Victor may be the evolution of the Eagle Pro and Dualtron 3.
Dualtron Victor Features
Touting a 4,000-watt drivetrain and a 50 MPH top speed, the Victor will be stronger and faster than any Dualtron performance commuter model. The Victor also has the latest 4th generation Dualtron Storm headset and a double quick-release latch system, making for an even more secure structural front.
Could the Dualtron Victor be the next best performance commuter or entry level high performance electric scooter?
It may be the case with each model starting at $2,300 and $2,600 in Thailand. The Victor takes everything we wanted in the Dualtron Thunder and transplants them into the Dualtron Eagle Pro at a very reasonable price. There’s no question that the Dualtron Victor could be the next best value in mid-class Dualtron options for the 2021 riding season.
For more information on Dualtron models, check out my guides below:
Dualtron Victor Specs & Features
- Motor: MAX 4,000- watt BLDC dual hub motor
- Battery: 60 volt – 24AH or 30AH
- Charge time: 15 hours or 4 hours
- Max mileage: 50 miles or 62 miles
- Max Speed: 50MPH
- Climbing Grade: 70% or 35 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Front and Rear Hydraulic disk brakes with ABS standard
- Lighting: Stem lighting, Dual LED Headlight and Taillight, Brake Light
- Max Load: 330 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 72 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers
- Suspensions: 9 step adjustable cartridges
- Tires: 10×3 Wide tires
You may also like:
Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is derived from extensive research, user reviews, and publicly available information. Our aim is to provide accurate and up-to-date content; however, it is crucial to understand that the opinions expressed are based on the information available at the time of writing. We strongly encourage readers to conduct their own thorough research and carefully evaluate their individual needs before making any purchasing decisions.eWheels 2023 Summer Deals and New Launches are here!!! Cheap, reliable, and powerful! TurboAnt Electric Scooters 2023 Sale!
2023 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Save $50 off Kaabo and EMOVE electric scooters with Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save $50 off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.