Changing Tires on a Dualtron Ultra 2
How to change Dualtron Electric Scooter
Along with changing the brakes, the tires are one of the most common maintenance items you will need to change every 1,000 miles. Tires can last a few months to over a year, depending on your usage and riding style. This tutorial covers the front tire and uses footage from the rear tire. Both tires are generally the same process. The rear tire will require you to remove the controller bracket. That process is long but self-explanatory.
- Deflate Tire – Make sure to do this, or else bolts will be hard to remove
- Remove Nuts and Bolts from Swing Arms – Use the proper wrench set to do this
- Remove Swing Arm Safety nut/pin from bottom of swing arm thats attached to motor – you may need to heat bolts or nuts with a heat gun to melt and loosen glue
- Use Mallet and metal object to hit out the swing arm, be careful not to scratch paint on inside of swing arm. Can opt to use vice or extract tool as well!
- Remove bolts from Rim (May need to heat with torch to remove) * I also stripped one bolt from the front motor, I will produce a video on this topic in the future, be very careful when removing the bolts from the rim!!
- Remove tire and split rim from motor, clean tire if needed
- Remove inner tube from rim
- Fit same inner tube to rim and new tire, make sure new tire arrow is facing forward, not backwards
- Put everything back in reverse
- Tighten all of the bolts and nuts, make sure everything is secure
Need help finding the right Dualtron scooter? Check out the MiniMotors USA Dualtron Comparison Guide and Dualtron finder Quiz. Both of these apps will help you find the right Dualtron model for your needs.
- Mallet Socket wrench
- Blow Torch or heat gun
- Hex Keys
- Long metal object
- New Tires
- Tubes (optional)
- 30 -120 Mins (depends on your experience with scooters, time can range!)
Looking for a Dualtron Ultra 2? Support my site and Use my Affiliate link below!
Dualtron Ultra 2 – https://bit.ly/3sqBfyJ
You may also like:
Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is derived from extensive research, user reviews, and publicly available information. Our aim is to provide accurate and up-to-date content; however, it is crucial to understand that the opinions expressed are based on the information available at the time of writing. We strongly encourage readers to conduct their own thorough research and carefully evaluate their individual needs before making any purchasing decisions.eWheels 2023 Summer Deals and New Launches are here!!! Cheap, reliable, and powerful! TurboAnt Electric Scooters 2023 Sale!
2023 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Save $50 off Kaabo and EMOVE electric scooters with Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save $50 off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.