Dualtron Eagle Pro Tire Change
After owning the Eagle for a week, I caught a flat tire on my 3rd ride in Midtown Manhattan. I must have punctured the tire through broken glass or a small nail in Brooklyn. There was a small slit/puncture in the tire and tube.
The high-level process is pretty simple, first we will remove the mud guard, remove the side arm, remove the rim, change the tube, and then put everything back together.
The factory seals and tightness make the job a bit difficult at first. Once you break the seals, the parts will be easier to remove next time around. Let me know if you have any questions or comments!
How to remove Dualtron Eagle Tires:
- 1. When removing, store/organize bolts, washers, and screws in safe place
- 2. Remove mud guard
- 3. Use wrench and pipe to loosen/unscrew side arm bar bolts
- 4. Use rubber mallet and hit side arm from bottom and inside to loosen
- 5. Remove inner bolts from split rim, do not touch motor bolts
- 6. Remove tire, change out inner tube, inflate the tube a little, to make it stick to inner tire walls
- 7. Place tire/rim and attach to motor, make sure the side tire arrows are pointing toward the front of scooter
- 8. Align the inner rims holes to the motor holes. Place bolt through rim/motor, and tighten bolt
- 9. Reapply screws, bolts, and washers in the same place as before
- 10. Once side arm is back in place, make sure to spin your tire to make sure its true and aligned, and not wobbly
- 11. Reattach mud guard
- 12. Turn on the Dualtron, and pull throttle to make sure tire spins as expected
- 13. Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments!
Prevent pinched tubes and flat tires
To mitigate future flats, I’ve recently added Armor-Dilloz tire sealant to the Dualtron Mini and Dualtron Eagle. It’s been about 6 weeks, and the tire pressure feels solid on both scooters.
Tire Sealant: Armor Dilloz for 5% off with my Affiliate link & Coupon Code: Coupon Code: Vrooomin05
You may also like:
Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is derived from extensive research, user reviews, and publicly available information. Our aim is to provide accurate and up-to-date content; however, it is crucial to understand that the opinions expressed are based on the information available at the time of writing. We strongly encourage readers to conduct their own thorough research and carefully evaluate their individual needs before making any purchasing decisions.eWheels 2023 Summer Deals and New Launches are here!!! Cheap, reliable, and powerful! TurboAnt Electric Scooters 2023 Sale!
2023 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Save $50 off Kaabo and EMOVE electric scooters with Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save $50 off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.