Based in NYC, Kaiden is a Software Engineer who loves talking about delicious food, Thai boxing, grappling arts, and fast electric vehicles. His main go-to weekend must-haves were mouthwatering pizza, cheesy burgers, snappy unicycles, and ice-cold libations. Although lately, he’s been consuming unsalted air fryer chicken, filtered tap water, and green smoothies, walking to work because he’s in his late 30s and his metabolism just isn’t the same. He is finally accepting it.
+60 mph 84V Electric Scooter
Here is the raw power you’re looking for.
The Dualtron X limited is a powerful vehicle with 2kW dual hub motors, an 84V 60AH LG battery pack, a top speed of 68 mph, and all of this on a 180 lb. chassis with 13-inch wheels.
The X limited is a standing electric motorcycle that will set you back +$7,000 to embrace the 84V system.
Full power 84V System
The fabled X is still going strong and has developed into its most recent 84v format. The world’s toughest electric scooter just got a little bit tougher. The Dualtron X Limited keeps expanding the capabilities of BLDC technology and setting the pace for its ongoing growth.
- Power: Rated to go past 60 MPH, this scooter is not for beginners. Most people won’t need to go this fast, but most people don’t have the need for speed. Riders will realistically average 20-30 mph in day to day settings.
- Range: At 5040WH, you’re going to have range for days, but it’ll come at the cost of a very heavy payload and price tag. Riders can expect 126 miles of real-world range.
- Quality: The X series are well built, no known issues as of yet. We’ll keep you posted.
- Features: The X is loaded with features making your ride the best possible for any extreme performance scooter
- Price: Again, at $7K plus shipping, this scooter is not for everyone. It’s heavy, powerful, expensive, and alot of fun.
- Similar Models: Check out the most extreme performance electric scooters for more options
+60 MPH, 70A, 5040WH
The newest model in the MiniMotors series, it has an 84-volt drivetrain system with a top speed of 66 mph and a riding range of more than +100 miles.
The X Limited has it all and more, including the new EY4 color LCD with Extreme OVERTAKE mode for an extra surge of power when needed, new motor magnet technology to improve the energy output, 4 piston braking calipers, and a fully adjustable coil-over suspension.
- Model: Dualtron X Limited Electric Scooter
- Motors: 2,000 watt rated power BLDC dual hub motor
- Battery Pack: 84 volt – 60 Ah – 5,040Wh – LG main pack with a 12 volt – 16 Ah – 192Wh stem battery for lighting and accessories
- Max Range: 105 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight, road conditions, and ambient temperature)
- Top Speed: Up to +60 mph (depending on rider weight, road conditions, state of charge, and ambient temperature)
- Braking System: 4 Piston Hydraulic brakes with ABS standard and 160mm disks
- Scooter Weight: 183 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers
MiniMotors Mobile App
First Dualtron with Bluetooth connectivity
The X Limited stands head and shoulders above its rivals and is now connected via a new mobile app. Get important information about your ride and connect with other riders in your location by downloading the new MiniMotors Mobile App on Google Play and the iTunes App Store.
The Legacy of X
The X is a beast with all the toughness, innovation, and high standards one would anticipate from a $7,000 scooter. Do you really need a scooter that can travel at +60 mph and has a range of more than +100 miles?
The majority of individuals would never consider employing its overtaking feature, thus the answer is usually no.
Most riders will ride at 15 mph and average 5-10 miles on their commute.
For others, they need what they desire. In the case of X Limited, they desire and are prepared to pay more than $7,000 for the best suspension, power, and quality package on the market.
Adding a +100 mile range and a 84V 70 amps drivetrain that can take riders past 60 mph is an additional bonus. Because why not have the best of the best and the fastest of the fastest?
For my needs and NYC apartment storage, 80 lb scooters are my preference and limit because they have the best power-to-weight ratio. However, the situation would be very different if I lived in the suburbs. For more high-speed options, check out the Best Dualtron Electric Scooters.
💪 Hi friends! We hope you find our content useful! Make sure to use our affiliate links, it helps support our site and keep the fresh content, apps, videos, and updates coming. Ride safe!
- Team VROOOMIN
Editor's Note: VROOOMIN.COM reports the advertised speed and range from the manufacturer. The exact results will vary depending on the rider's weight, overall payload, road conditions, and charge level. Most PEVs will deliver at least 60-70 percent of the quoted range, if not more. The top speed and range will be decreased for heavier riders.
2022 Electric Scooters:
- Got a minute? Take a quick 4 question survey to help improve VROOOMIN.COM
- North America: For quality electric scooters and customer service, visit MiniMotors USA, eWheels, Bluetran USA, Rev Rides, Ubran Machina, and Voro Motors.
2022 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save 15% OFF Boblbee Backpacks Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 7% off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.