Latest News & Deals:
Updates From Rion 2/09/2022
- Rion Apex will be announced only when stock is available, no preorders will be taken.
- Rion Noir is in production, with a 1 year wait and $13,000 price tag.
- Rion Curve Throttles will be heading to Alien Rides for purchase
Rion Motors has been busy in the lab with their next offering for late 2021 and 2022
The Rion Motors Facebook page just announced 4 new products to get EV enthusiasts excited for the 2022 ride season.
- Rion NOIR RE105 25S Electric Scooter – the latest 105V scooter in the line-up, and orders will be limited to current Rion owners.
- RION EBIKE – I’m excited to see Rion enter the E-bike market; I personally know a lot of Electric Scooter riders who are considering making the switch to E-bikes.
- RION APEX2 Electric Scooter – After waiting over +6 months for the Rion Thrust, it’s great to see a “mass production” model available for Rion fans. Is it possible that this will reduce total Rion wait times? I’m looking forward to seeing the specifications and visuals.
- TRONIC Platform – Already own a PEV and want to upgrade to Rion performance? The Tronic platform, designed with modders in mind who want more out of their favorite scooters, can give Rion performance on any chassis.
Although no public photos or full specifications are available, their products will undoubtedly impact the future PEV market for high-performance electric vehicles with modding potential. I’m thrilled that a mass-market Rion and the components needed to convert any PEV to their desired Tronic platform will be available.
Are you guys pumped?
Let’s wait and see what kind of Monsters these components can produce! Also excited to see how the Rion Noir’s and Apex2’s come out. Check out the Rions site and the Rion Motors Facebook page for the latest info.
From the Rion Official Facebook Page:
RION NOIR RE105 25S Electric Scooter
“(105V fully charged) with dual 500 Amps controllers, carbon copper body, special winding motors and more goodies. Available only for existing customers!”
“A collaboration with one of the best motorcycles builders out there. This ebike will blow your mind.”
RION APEX2 Electric Scooter
“A sub 4K “mass production” rion based on our first apex model.”
Rion Apex Electric Scooter Review by OhManDan
“Ground breaking controllers at market breaking prices. Supports up to 30S. New variations of curve throttles.Motors…Batteries. The Tronic platform components will be compatible for all PEV’s.”
Recent Rion product shots provided by Gal and team on Facebook
Alien Rides Drops a teaser video for the Rion Noir Electric Scooter
AlienRides Is Carrying Rion Components and Is Offering Custom Builds and Battery Packs, Check out AlienRides for More Performance Tuning
2022 Apollo Electric Scooters Catalog
Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is derived from extensive research, user reviews, and publicly available information. Our aim is to provide accurate and up-to-date content; however, it is crucial to understand that the opinions expressed are based on the information available at the time of writing. We strongly encourage readers to conduct their own thorough research and carefully evaluate their individual needs before making any purchasing decisions.eWheels 2023 Summer Deals and New Launches are here!!! Cheap, reliable, and powerful! TurboAnt Electric Scooters 2023 Sale!
2023 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Save $50 off Kaabo and EMOVE electric scooters with Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save $50 off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.