Based in NYC, Kaiden is a Software Engineer who loves talking about delicious food, Thai boxing, grappling arts, and fast electric vehicles. His main go-to weekend must-haves were mouthwatering pizza, cheesy burgers, snappy unicycles, and ice-cold libations. Although lately, he’s been consuming unsalted air fryer chicken, filtered tap water, and green smoothies, walking to work because he’s in his late 30s and his metabolism just isn’t the same. He is finally accepting it.
eWheels latest flagship high performance offering, the VSETT 10+, are in stock now.
Many riders have been looking for the Vsett 10 models with 25AH and 28AH batteries, and now is your opportunity. While supplies last, get a Vsett 10+ from eWheels.
In this Article
- The VSETT 10+ electric scooter from eWheels is now available for purchase!
- Models with 25.6AH and 28AH batteries are available!
- Prices range from $2,190 to $2,590.
- The VSETT 10+ is a strong contender for best value. Electric scooter with a top speed of 50 mph
- VSETT 10+ electric scooter specifications and features
Aggressive Chassis, Powerful Motors, Big Battery Pack, Reasonable Price Tag
The Evolution of the 10X
This electric scooter has a powerful, bold, sporty vibe that reminds me of a Suzuki GSXR or perhaps the King Song S18 Unicycle. There’s no denying that the 10+ is a high-performance, high-capacity sport electric scooter with sharp edges, soft lines, vibrant colors, deck fairings, and smooth contours.
This scooter is the next step after the 10X. The VSETT development team made a list of all the structural and handling problems with the 10X and fixed them in this version of the 10+. This scooter is made with careful attention to detail and an aggressive stance. Anyone who sees you riding it will be impressed and jealous.
Who is this Scooter for?
The VSETT 10+ is a strong electric scooter that most beginners shouldn’t start with. If you have already bought a cheap commuter scooter, the VSETT 10+ is made for people who want to go from a 20 MPH electric scooter to a 30 MPH one. Riders who want more power, range, and a dynamic chassis should think about the VSETT and other scooters like the Apollo Phantom, Dualtron Eagle Pro, Dualtron Ultra 2, Wolf Warrior King, and Dualtron Thunder. With a price tag of $2,600, a redesigned chassis, and high-end features, the VSETT10+ is a strong competitor in the 60V+50 MPH electric scooter market.
For similar electric scooter options, check out the Best 72V Electric Scooters.
Fastest 10″ Electric Scooter on market?
The 10+, which is powered by a 60V 28AH battery pack, promises a long-range, with a potential of up to 115 heart-pounding miles on the open road. The 10+ controllers give a max 35A peak burst of current, allowing you to reach speeds of over 40 MPH. The 10+ is an absolute beast of an electric scooter, with a top speed of 50 MPH. It may be the fastest 10″ motor electric scooter on the market.
Vsett 10+ Electric Scooter Features Review
The VSETT not only has the looks and muscle but also boasts quality features that make choosing a scooter even more accessible. The updated folding stem latch will keep the handlebars from wobbling, the high-performance suspension coils will make any route smooth, and the universal display/throttle has been improved.
I thought the design and material quality of the TYPE H universal display throttles were lacking, so it’s fantastic to see the new ones are on par with the MiniMotors EYE throttle. The turn signal lighting is another excellent feature. Turn signals appear to be a popular feature among electric scooter models for 2022. I believe they are perfect for leading group rides, but I would not rely solely on automobiles to notice them in traffic. Please make your intentions for turning on the road fully known.
- Price: $2,599 – Great price for power
- Shipping: Free – Standard for most companies
- Top Speed: 46-50 MPH – Powerful for 10″ motors
- Range: 70 Miles
- Motor: 2800W – Powerful!
- Watt Hours: 1680 – Great size for power and price
- Controller: 60V (35A) – Powerful!
- Climbing Grade: 27 Degrees
- Battery: LG Cells – Great Quality
- Voltage: 60V
- Hours: 28AH – Great power price
- Charge Time: 14 hours
- Tires: 10″ Pneumatic – Great power for price
- Weight: 79 lbs – Great size for power and price
- Max Load: 285 lbs
- Dual 1400W BLDC Motors (powerful 10″ motors)
- 35a controllers (Highest Amp controller for 10″ motors)
- Upgraded Chassis (Stunning design)
- Pneumatic Tires
- Dual Hydraulic brakes
- Upgraded Throttle Display with NFC Key Card Lock
- Large LED lights, front and rear turn signals (Rare feature for modern scooters)
- Adjustable Hydraulic coil and swing arm suspension
- Upgraded foldable stem
You may also like:
💪 Hi friends! We hope you find our content useful! Make sure to use our affiliate links, it helps support our site and keep the fresh content, apps, videos, and updates coming. Ride safe!
- Team VROOOMIN
Editor's Note: VROOOMIN.COM reports the advertised speed and range from the manufacturer. The exact results will vary depending on the rider's weight, overall payload, road conditions, and charge level. Most PEVs will deliver at least 60-70 percent of the quoted range, if not more. The top speed and range will be decreased for heavier riders.
2022 Electric Scooters:
- Got a minute? Take a quick 4 question survey to help improve VROOOMIN.COM
- North America: For quality electric scooters and customer service, visit MiniMotors USA, eWheels, Bluetran USA, Rev Rides, Ubran Machina, and Voro Motors.
2022 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save 15% OFF Boblbee Backpacks Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 7% off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.