Vintage Electric Bikes 72 VOLT ROADSTER
The 1123WH Vintage Electric Bikes 72-Volt Roadster is the latest mid-level motorbike for riders to commute to the office, run errands, and have fun on the weekends. The motorbike costs $6,995, which is reasonable for its features and specs.
The Vintage Electric Bikes 72-Volt Roadster features a 4000W motor, 26-inch tires, and a 47A controller that can take riders up to 40 mph in its highest settings. On uphill climbs, the 72-volt Roadster can carry riders up 20% gradient climbs without a problem.
72V Roadster Motorbike
At 86 lbs, the 72-volt Roadster is fast, fun, and sporty, and many motorbike riders in the community are excited by it. The Vintage Electric Bikes 72-Volt Roadster has a range of 40 miles and is powered by a 72-Volt, 1123-Wh lithium battery pack.
Vintage Electric Bikes 72-Volt Roadster riders can expect about 75 miles on a single charge (a minimum of 45 real-world range miles).
When riding around town, riders should always expect at least 60% of the advertised range, depending on their weight, the terrain, and how they ride.
- 20 / 40* Top Speed
- 40 – 75 MILES Per Charge
- 750 / 4000* Watt Drivetrain
Vintage electric bike enthusiasts laud the 72 VOLT Roadster’s custom-built, sleek chassis, race-inspired drivetrain, and premium vintage design.
This motorbike stands out for the price of $6,995 because of its great looks, easy handling, and excellent ride features that will attract both beginners and advanced motorbike riders.
What do you think so far?
Would you consider the Vintage Electric Bikes 72-Volt Roadster as your next commuter motorbike? Let’s look at the features that make this motorbike stand out.
You’re in total control with the Roadster. The interface is clear and intuitive, on-demand acceleration comes directly from you or with the thumb throttle, and you have ready access to five power modes.
This allows you to go with the flow, put the power down or hang back and extend the ride. Another huge plus comes from the regenerative hydraulic disc brakes: they’ll give you a reliable safety cushion while also returning valuable juice to the battery.
72 VOLT PERFORMANCE
With 3x the torque, 40mph top speed, and up to 4,000 Watts of power in race mode. The game has just been changed.
BUILT TO LAST
We want our electric bikes to stay on the road for a lifetime, just like any other classic vehicle. That’s why every weld, stitch, nut & bolt has been meticulously, thoughtfully & painstakingly considered before assembled.
100% ASSEMBLED TO YOUR DOORSTEP
When you purchase a Vintage, it is 100% assembled by our team in Santa Clara, Ca. We then load your fully assembled bike into a network of vans and trucks to be delivered directly to your doorstep.
Your bike will arrive fully charged and ready to ride. All you have to do is hop on and enjoy.
- Size Range: One size (Fits 5’2″-6’4″)
- Weight w/ Battery: 86 lbs.
- Available Colors: Black/Silver
- Front Suspension: Included
- Frame: Hydroformed aluminum
- Fork: Inverted fork with 60mm of travel
- Pedal Assist: Included
- Throttle: Included
- Street Mode MPH: 20
- Race Mode MPH: 40*
- Drivetrain: 750W hub motor (4000w race mode)
- Crankset: Vintage Forged
- Chainrings: 39T
- Bottom Bracket: 116 Thun torque sensor
- Shift Levers: N/A
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Freewheel: 16T
- Chain: KMC Z410 NP 1/2” x 1/8”
- Brake Levers: Promax Lucid w/ built in regenerative braking
- Front Brake: Promax Lucid hydraulic disc brakes
- Rear Brake: Promax Lucid hydraulic disc brakes
- Handlebars: Choromoly rise bar
- Grips: Leather ring grip
- Stem: Billet aluminum
- Headset: Sealed 1 1/8″ internal
- Saddle: Dual density with perforated leather
- Seat post: Polished alloy 27.2 X 270mm
- Seat Binder: Polished alloy silver 31.8mm
- Pedals: Touring pedals
- Front Hub: 20mm thru-axle polished black
- Rear Hub: 135mm 3000W direct drive
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Rims: 26” X 50mm
- Inner Tubes: 26″ x 2.35mm thorn resistant
- Front Tire: 26 x 2.35 Schwalbe Fat Frank w/ Kevlar Guard
- Rear Tire: 26 x 2.35 Schwalbe Fat Frank w/ Kevlar Guard
- Battery: 72v 15.6 Ah (1123 Watt Hours)
- Removeable Battery: N/A
- Hours to Charge: 3.5
- Range on Full Charge: 40-75mi in street mode
- Regenerative Braking: Integrated in rear brake lever
- Headlight: 5 3/4” 6V LED
- Taillight: 6v LED
- Fender: Rear alloy fender
- CA E-bike Classification: 2
About Vintage Electric Bikes
In an elite field of our own design, Vintage Electric thrives at the innovative intersection of timeless aesthetics and future modernity.
“The past and future don’t have to exist mutually exclusive of each other.”
– Andrew Davidge, Founder
With design inspiration from vintage vehicle aesthetics and pedal-to-the-metal, future-forward technology, as realized in our electric drivetrains, we’re inspired seekers constantly looking for new means to power, enliven and improve the way we ride. Transportation, we wholeheartedly believe, can be exciting, fast, fun and engender a new r/evolution.
Vintage Electric genesis/ground zero: take-it-apart-to-understand-it childhoods; sports-car-postered bedrooms; trips to Laguna Seca; tireless hours spent in metal shop class and bike shops; a white-hot commingling of curiosity, patience, experimentation, determination, and grit.
“Vintage Electric is all about authenticity. From the roots of our story, to the experience you can expect interacting with anyone from our team. We are a group motivated by passion for our products and our customer experiences.”
– Eddie Johnson, Global Sales Manager
Back in 2013, Andrew, patiently tinkering in his parent’s garage at the time, took an early iteration of a few Vintage Electric bikes to a prestigious vintage car show in Monterey. An early and lasting impression—that burgeoned into a business—was made there with these proof-of-concept bikes: vintage-inspired, battery-assisted pedal bikes with unique design, impeccable build, and attention to detail could indeed excite an audience and build a fervid customer base.
We’re moving forward at warp speed here in Santa Clara, our home base, with thoughtful deliberation about how our bikes can positively impact you and the way we all move, both now and in the future. It’s an opportunity, commitment, and, we like to think, a responsibility that ignites our imaginations daily.
Best Electric Unicycles
Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is derived from extensive research, user reviews, and publicly available information. Our aim is to provide accurate and up-to-date content; however, it is crucial to understand that the opinions expressed are based on the information available at the time of writing. We strongly encourage readers to conduct their own thorough research and carefully evaluate their individual needs before making any purchasing decisions.eWheels 2023 Summer Deals and New Launches are here!!! Cheap, reliable, and powerful! TurboAnt Electric Scooters 2023 Sale!
2023 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Save $50 off Kaabo and EMOVE electric scooters with Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save $50 off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.