Competetive Street Commander
MAGICYCLE 52V 20Ah Cruiser Pro Step-Over Mountain Electric Bike
There are basic electric bikes, and then there are electric bikes by Magicycle. This lithium-powered asset is an exceptional e-bike in its category. The performance, specifications, brakes, and drivetrain of this mountain bike astound me. Consider the Cruiser Pro. This bike is a work of art. It is a top-tier bicycle with bragging-worthy features.
Customers can save $400 if they buy 2 bikes! This offer ends soon!
MAGICYCLE 52V E-bike
Come on, 52V/20AH battery, 1000W 98NM drivetrain, 80-mile range, incredible hardtail chassis, suspension, and fat tires! The aesthetics and finish of the bike make it an elite model. Did we mention the price is $1,899? What is the enigma?
- 750W 96Nm High-power Motor
- 52V 20Ah LG Battery
- Estimated 80 Miles Range Per Charge
- TEKTRO 180mm Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Full-Color LCD Display
- Intelligent 7 levels pedal-assist with 12-magnet cadence sensor
Ready for action
This 76-pound e-bike must have been equipped with a full-color LCD, a 180mm Tektro braking system, LG cells, and a 52V FOC controller! The Cruiser Pro is designed for cruising, completing tasks, and commanding respect on the street. Let’s take a closer look at this bike’s specifications.
- Long-Range Climbing Expert: A single charge can last up to 60 miles on purely electric power and over 80 miles with pedal assist. This weekend, get on the Magicycle Cruiser Pro and have a fun trip with your friend.
- 52V 20Ah Large-Capacity LG Lithium Battery: The Magicycle Cruiser Pro combines the new 52V 20Ah LG lithium battery technology with a 56 5000mAh single-cell capacity in a larger size. Compared to 18650 cells, this 21700 cell makes Magicycle e-bikes more stable, have a more extended range, and are safer.
- 96Nm Powerful Hill Climbing Capability: 96 Nm is equivalent to an 800cc fuel motorcycle’s torque level, meaning no trapping on sand or snow and more powerful acceleration uphill.
- 52V 750W High-end Motor: The powerful 750w motor allows you to travel at speeds of up to 25 km/h with no motor burn for long distances with heavy loads.
- No Steep Hill Too Hard: The Tektro 180 mm hydraulic brakes will make your riding more flexible and different
- Tektro 180-mm Hydraulic Disc Brakes: The Tektro 180mm hydraulic disc brakes provide ample stopping power. They make climbing steep slopes look easy.
- Battery: 52V 20Ah lithium battery
- Charger: Short-circuit proof 3.0A fast smart charger
- Range: 60-80 miles
- Controller: 52V 750W FOC smart controller (IPX8)
- Hub Motor: 750W brushless gear motor
- Display: Color LCD display with USB charging
- Total Payload Capacity: 350lbs
- Weight: 76lbs/34.5kg
- Frame: size18″
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 7 levels pedal assist with 12 magnet cadence sensor
- Tires: 26″ x 4″ Kenda fat tires
- Front: Fork Alloy front suspension fork with lockout and adjustment
- Brake Lever: Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Throttle: Half twist throttle
- Lights: Integrated front and brake lights
- Pedal: Wellgo alloy pedal with reflectors
- Freewheel: Shimano-14-28T BROWN/BK
- Bike Frame: 6061 aluminum frame
- Brake: Tektro 180mm Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front: Light 6V LED light
- Chain: KMC chain
- Saddle: Soft and comfortable
- Stem: MA-400 SSABK
- Seat: Post Diameter 30.9mm length 300mm
- Crank: 42T,170mm forged alloy, dual-sided bash guard
- Kickstand: Heavy duty aluminum
- Gearing: Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Spokes: 13 Gauge on the front / 12 Gauge on the back
Even though it costs $1,900, this electric bicycle has some of the highest quality parts available. We’re all feeling the effects of inflation, and we know that prices will continue to rise. Given the history of this bike, the current price, the features it provides, and the money and time it will save you on your daily commute, it is highly recommended that you give serious thought to considering one. Do you want this e-bike? Tell us in the comments what you think.
Wade has been interested in making and designing vehicles for over 20 years. This enthusiasm comes from his memories of growing up with his father in a small town. When he was young, he thought his father was a hero. They have always been very close to each other.
Wade remembers that going for bike rides with his father through their small mountain town was some of the best times of his life. As they rode along the dirt trails, the smell of the wildflowers and the clean, crisp air always made them feel very at ease.
There was nowhere else in the world where they could ride so close to each other every time. Wade always felt very accessible because his father loved being outside.
He went to college to study energy and power engineering because he wanted to combine his love of riding bikes with the power of motorcycles. The feeling of freedom he got from riding bikes was always what pushed him to do his best work.
Wade felt torn when seeing his father a few years ago. As a job, he liked coming up with new ways to design motorcycles. But because of arthritis in his knees, his father could no longer ride his bike like they used to.
Wade wanted to help his dad, so he decided to use his skills to make a unique electric bike for him. He was in a hurry, so he quickly got the parts he needed to turn his dad’s bike into an e-bike.
When Wade’s father called the e-bike, he was surprised. Wade’s father said that the day they spent riding bikes together like they used to was “magical.” He never thought he’d get back on a bike. Wade saw how happy his dad was riding his e-bike, so he made it his mission to make other people feel the same way.
After that, Wade worked hard to make the best electric bikes. He wanted to use his skills in the best way possible, so he put together a team of intelligent engineers to study energy conversion and drive control. About ten years ago, the company that came before Magicycle was founded.
It had production and research and development (R&D) centers for bicycles in Europe and China, which helped other brands in overseas markets with design and OEM services.
Wade had a successful career designing electric cars and bikes for other companies, but he thought he could do more independently. So, he started Magicycle with a few essential goals in mind.
- Affordability: We know that money can be tight, so we make e-bikes with a good mix of power, durability, and quality that won’t break the bank. We make our batteries in-house. Because we have patents on our designs, we can produce high-quality batteries that will last all day and have a low effect on the environment.
- Freedom: There’s nothing like riding your bike with the sun on your face. We’re proud that we can make e-bikes for people with limited mobility, like Wade’s father, and those who want to stay in shape. You can now enjoy the outdoors more than ever!
- Innovation: The team at Magicycle has been making state-of-the-art electric vehicles for a long time, and they are excited to share this technology with you. Each new e-bike has more advanced features that make it more intelligent, durable and connected to you. These features also make it as fun as possible for you to ride your Magicycle as you go to new places.
We’re starting in North America with a direct-to-consumer model to bring you the perfect e-bike at a price you can afford. We’ll be starting in other markets soon. At Magical, we think you shouldn’t just ride around. Instead, it would help if you left your mark and ride.
Best Electric Unicycles
Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is derived from extensive research, user reviews, and publicly available information. Our aim is to provide accurate and up-to-date content; however, it is crucial to understand that the opinions expressed are based on the information available at the time of writing. We strongly encourage readers to conduct their own thorough research and carefully evaluate their individual needs before making any purchasing decisions.eWheels 2023 Summer Deals and New Launches are here!!! Cheap, reliable, and powerful! TurboAnt Electric Scooters 2023 Sale!
2023 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Save $50 off Kaabo and EMOVE electric scooters with Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save $50 off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.