💪 Hi friends! We hope you find our content useful! Make sure to use our affiliate links, it helps support our site and keep the fresh content, apps, videos, and updates coming. Ride safe!
- Team VROOOMIN
Benefits of Electric Scooters
With rising gasoline prices, inflation, an uncertain job market, and global events, it’s no surprise that Americans are looking for ways to save money wherever they can. Between 2022 and 2026, the electric scooter rental market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.31 percent, resulting in a market volume of US$2,888.00 million.
News & Events
Renters become Owners
Furthermore, by 2026, the number of users in the E-Scooter category is expected to reach 125.4 million. These figures clearly show that people are gradually shifting away from traditional modes of transportation and toward more environmentally friendly and cost-effective alternatives.
It has a lot to do with rising gas prices and the inconvenience of driving.
Benefits of Electric Scooters
- Electric Scooters are Efficient
- Save you time and money
- Electric scooters are environmentally friendly
- Low operating costs
- Simplifies your daily commuting
- Easy to transport and store
Electric scooters have become increasingly popular among Americans in recent years, and the “revolution” shows no signs of slowing down.
So, if you’re still on the fence about buying an electric scooter, here are some compelling reasons to change your mind.
1. Let’s Start With Energy Efficiency
It’s all about efficiency in life and transportation. Electric motors are nearly three times more energy-efficient than those powered by combustion engines. Depending on the energy needed to accelerate them, e-scooters are over 1,000 percent more energy efficient per mile traveled than a typical combustion car, according to one study.
Most importantly, the emissions are significantly lower than those produced by vehicles that burn fossil fuels.
2. Easy On Your Pocket
We all know how difficult and expensive it is to own a car, pay for insurance, and maintain one. It’s expensive enough to own a car without having to factor in the cost of maintenance and gas prices.
You will save a significant amount of money on your transportation costs if you purchase an electric scooter.
Besides that, the cost of purchasing and maintaining an e-scooter is significantly lower than that of a traditional automobile. Take the Dualtron Mini, for example, which has a starting price of $1500. (which is nothing compared to the cost of a traditional car).
3. Environmentally Friendly
We’ve all become more conscious of the environment and the impact of our daily decisions in this day and age. Have you considered that a typical passenger vehicle emits around 4.6 metric tons of carbon dioxide per year? Each gallon of gasoline emits about 8,887 grams of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.
When compared to automobiles, e-scooters are more environmentally friendly. Yes, emissions are produced during the scooter manufacturing process; however, the only environmental impact is the energy used to recharge the battery after the scooter has been manufactured.
The scooter itself does not emit pollutants when you ride it.
4. Low Running Costs
E-scooters are not only less expensive to purchase, but they are also less expensive to operate than traditional vehicles. The only cost you’ll have is the power used to recharge the battery because there are no taxes, services, or maintenance. The price of charging an electric scooter is very low.
Charging a low-capacity e-scooter may cost as little as 2 cents, while charging a large-capacity e-scooter may cost as much as 45 cents. Most electric scooters can travel between 10 and 80 miles on a single charge (depending on the battery, the rider’s weight, and other built-in features).
That’s a lot of money saved, and with the rising cost of living these days, an electric scooter is a cost-effective investment.
5. Simple Transportation
It can be difficult and expensive to keep track of timetables, traffic reports, and hailing and Uber. Electric scooters are one of the most basic modes of modern transportation. This mode of transportation is made even more convenient by the use of a foldable electric scooter.
Fold it up and put it away in a closet or somewhere else. It’s as simple as riding a regular bicycle.
If you’re looking for a quick and convenient way to get from point A to point B, an electric scooter is a great option.
6. Easy To Store
A portable electric scooter is easy to transport and store, with no parking lots, lost time, or bulky machines to deal with. When you arrive at your destination, you must find a parking spot, which can be difficult for people who live in apartments.
With e-scooters like the Dualtron Mini, however, this is not the case. They’re small and lightweight, making them ideal for storing in tight spaces.
The Bottom Line
E-scooters have advanced significantly in recent years, and they are now designed to address both the simplest and most complex transportation challenges that people face on a daily basis.
When you use an electric scooter as your primary mode of transportation, you save money on gas, oil changes, maintenance, and other unnecessary costs that come with owning a car. For people from all walks of life, purchasing an electric scooter appears to be a natural choice.
E-scooters, in short, live up to the hype. So, when are you going to buy an electric scooter? Or are you waiting for another increase in gas prices to make your decision?
Editor's Note: VROOOMIN.COM reports the advertised speed and range from the manufacturer. The exact results will vary depending on the rider's weight, overall payload, road conditions, and charge level. Most PEVs will deliver at least 60-70 percent of the quoted range, if not more. The top speed and range will be decreased for heavier riders.
2022 Electric Scooters:
- Got a minute? Take a quick 4 question survey to help improve VROOOMIN.COM
- North America: For quality electric scooters and customer service, visit MiniMotors USA, eWheels, Bluetran USA, Rev Rides, Ubran Machina, and Voro Motors.
- Best Dualtron Electric Scooters
- Best Kaabo Electric Scooters
- Best VSETT Electric Scooters
- Best INOKIM Electric Scooters
- Best EVOLV Electric Scooters
- Best Electric Scooters Under $500
- Best Electric Scooters for $1,000
- Best Electric Scooters for $1,500
- Best Electric Scooters for $2,000
- Best Electric Scooters for $3,000
- Best Electric Scooters for $5,000
2022 Electric Unicycles:
- EUC Buyers Guide: 14 Tips, Tricks, Features, Specs explained
- EUC Articles
- EUC Buyers Guide: Wheel Types
- Best EUC Wheels for $1,000
- Best EUC Wheels for $2,000
- Best EUC Wheels for $3,000
- Best Beginner Commuter EUC's
- Best Advanced Performance EUC's
- Best Extreme Performance EUC's
- Best Electric Unicycle Dealers & Manufacturers
- Veteran Sherman MAX is ready for preorder
International Electric Scooter and Unicycle Distributors:
Check out the Best Personal Electric Vehicle Dealers in Europe, Asia, and South America:
- EMEA + APAC Dealers & Distributors: FASTRIDE, Dualtron Russia, Dualtron Mega Store, SoloRueda, Dualtron Colombia, Kaabo Philippines, eWheels Thailand, Dualtron Greece, Dualtron Chile, MiniMotors Nordic, MiniMotors Korea, Dualtron Ukraine, iScoot Australia, WEPED Australia, WEPED Korea, Czech Republic: Eco Vehicle, Dualtron Turkey, Dualtron Serbia, EUC Sale, Dualtron Indonesia, New Zealand: eScoozi, UK: Ride + Glide
Coupons & Deals:
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save 15% OFF Boblbee Backpacks Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 7% off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
NEW VIDEO: Dualtron City Electric Scooter
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.