Introducing the 72V, 35AH, 8400W, 70 MPH Bronco Electric Scooter
Designed by Singapore
The Bronco electric scooter could be one of the fastest and most influential globally. Even though the Bronco chassis has some of the same curves and features as the Dualtron Thunder, this scooter is different from others in its class because of its powertrain.
In this Article
- eWheels is offering a Free 84V/5A rapid-charger with purchase
- The controller now comes with new firmware, some first-generation models had issues that have now been rectified.
Singapore-based Bronco Motors is fairly new to the performance scooter market, but they have made one of the best-performing electric scooters ever. The chassis looks a lot like the Dualtron Thunder at first glance, but it has a few unique features that make it stand out from the rest.
- Materials: Bronco takes great pride in using superior materials, such as 6061-T6 grade aviation aluminum alloy for the frame.
- 2,520Wh/35Ah Battery Pack: packaged with Panasonic GA cells in a 20s10p configuration, tested for 100A
- Bronco prides itself on using high-quality materials, such as 6061-T6 grade aviation aluminum alloy for the frame.
- 2,520Wh/35Ah Battery Pack: Panasonic GA cells packaged in a 20s10p configuration, tested for 100A continuous load.
- Motors: dual 4,200W motors with a top speed of roughly 72 MPH and a 0-50 MPH time of just 7.3 seconds!
- Sine Wave Controllers: Gemini sine wave 2-in-1 controller with up to 200A peak output and 100A [rated] sustained for extremely smooth acceleration.
- Suspension: DNM 205mm AOY-36RC air shock in the back and 125mm 2000 lb (adjustable) front coil suspension.
- Ultra-wide 114 Tires are high-performance tube tires with an ultra-wide profile.
- Full Hydraulic Brakes: Nutt hydraulic brakes with specific pad cooling fins are installed.
- Standard equipment includes a steering damper.
- Charger: 5A/84V GX16-4 with LCD display [Wh input, time, current, voltage], variable current, partial charge settings, and customizable variable current.
- The widest standing deck of any scooter: 12.2 inches of standing width, sufficient deck room for even the largest of feet.
Bronco Motors Releases the VNOM 11, 72V 3600WH Electric Scooter
Bronco Motors has recently released the VNOM electric scooter to FAST RIDE France, which is much stronger and a sibling to the Xtreme 11. Visit the latest Bronco article for the +100 KMH extreme-performance electric scooter.
The Bronco Xtreme electric scooter may be the best combination of price and performance on the market. The Bronco will not disappoint and will meet your performance expectations in terms of power, speed, range, and quality.
Top 5 reasons to consider the Bronco
– In 2022, a high-performance electric scooter is expected.
– Heavy-duty electric scooter with a top speed of 70 mph
– Designed in Singapore, built in China by a highly-skilled workforce
– 2,520Wh battery pack, consisting 200x of the highest quality Panasonic 18650 GA cells, in a 20s10p configuration
– Up to 80 miles of range, at moderate cruising speeds
For similar electric scooter options, check out the Best 72V Electric Scooters.
Bronco Motors is a small team of personal mobility engineers based in Singapore and founded in 2018. Bronco, previously renowned for its 30-40 MPH commuter electric scooters, has recently transitioned to the high-performance market in 2021 and is most known for its 72V sine-wave Bronco Xtreme electric scooter.
Bronco scooters are built to order in small quantities and undergo a rigorous QA process throughout the manufacturing process. Production periods can take up to 2 months per batch, depending on raw material availability and component limitations.
Each Bronco Xtreme scooter is powered by a 72V, 35AH, MJ1 Battery pack, and a 2-in-1 100A Sinewave controller.
One of the highest peak motor wattages available! When looking at the 8300 maximum watts, it’s easy to imagine how many heartbeats it would take to stop this magnificent beast at 65 miles per hour. The Bronco can carry you around the block and back thanks to a 20S 10P battery pack with a maximum range of 80 miles.
The Bronco’s control and suspension are promising, with adjustable solid front suspension, air rear suspension, a stock steering damper, high-strength carbon steering rods, and German bearings to seal the front and rear end together.
The Bronco’s structural components make it a strong contender for one of the most formidable machines on the market. Stopping the Bronco at 60 mph with Nutt hydraulic brakes should be simple on any high-speed runs. The Bronco Xtreme’s cockpit also includes foldable handlebars and an LCD throttle that shows vital statistics like charge level, speed, and time, among other things.
I’m looking forward to seeing more 72V powerhouse scooters arrive in the United States, and I can’t wait to get my hands on one.
Jeff Riide of Fast Ride FR, covers the Bronco Electric Scooter
- Price: $3,999
- Shipping: Free
- Top Speed: 70mph
- Range: 70 miles
- Motor: 8400W
- Watt Hours: 2520WH
- Climbing Grade: 35 Degrees
- Battery: LG Cells
- Voltage: 72V
- Hours: 35AH
- Charge Time: 20 hours
- Tires: 11″ Pneumatic
- Weight: 105.6 lbs
- Max Load: 330 lbs
- Dual MAX 8400 watt BLDC Motors
- Dual 72V 50a Sinewave controllers
- Upgraded Off-Road Chassis
- 11″ Tube Road Tires
- Folding Handlebars
- High-Quality Bearings for stem and suspension
- Air and adjustable coil Suspension
- Full hydraulic brakes
- LCD Display Throttle
- Quad-LED Front, and Rear Lights
- LED mood lighting
More 2022 Extreme Performance Electric Scooters:
Jeff Riide and Julien of Fast Ride FR, Mods, and Upgrades to the Bronco Electric Scooter
FAQ by eWheels
We include the 5A/84V rapid charger as standard equipment. Using both dual-input ports, it’s possible to use up to 10A of combined current to reduce the charging time from 0%-80% in < 2.5 hours.
Not at this time.
There’s always a trade-off between tubed & tubeless tires. With tubeless tires, there’s a considerable effort involved in removing from the rim, while the Bronco motors have a split rim for easier tire change operations. The downside to these is that the gap does not hold an air seal with tubeless tires.
The approximate box dimensions are 52x14x20″ & 110lb (including packaging); we ship by Fedex Ground.
Yes, all the common Bronco parts will arrive at the same time as the scooters, including tubes/tires, electronics, motor/rims, panel parts & other shared parts.
Yes, this production has just completed assembly around late August; the issues of the DC convert & firmware issues have been addressed in this release.
We offer a one-year warranty from the date of shipping, and this does not take into account shipping costs, which are estimated to be between $150-$400 depending on the distance from our service center in Tucson. There is also a network of service partners located around the country & there’s also the option of providing the parts for self-repair if desired.
Looking for a 72V Extreme Performance Electric Scooter?
Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is derived from extensive research, user reviews, and publicly available information. Our aim is to provide accurate and up-to-date content; however, it is crucial to understand that the opinions expressed are based on the information available at the time of writing. We strongly encourage readers to conduct their own thorough research and carefully evaluate their individual needs before making any purchasing decisions.eWheels 2023 Summer Deals and New Launches are here!!! Cheap, reliable, and powerful! TurboAnt Electric Scooters 2023 Sale!
2023 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Save $50 off Kaabo and EMOVE electric scooters with Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save $50 off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.