Former Kaabo employee, Michael Sha, announces and develops a new electric scooter lineup under the RR Electric Scooter group.
- Former Kaabo employee Michael Sha is developing a new lineup of electric scooters under the RR Electric Scooter group.
- The two models he will offer are the Mamba (60V) and the Nami Viper (72V).
- Michael shares his progress, photos, videos, and design decisions with the community, seeking feedback.
- The highly anticipated Viper and Mamba aim to address common issues in high-performance electric scooters.
- The specifications of the scooters include details about the batteries, weight, brakes, throttle, tires, and more, but the cost and final specs are yet to be released.
PREORDER and save $300 with code NAMIENDMAY300. Shipping end of May.
Save $300 with Nami Burn-E Viper Coupon Code: NAMIENDMAY300
The Complete Scooter, 72V Viper Electric Scooter
2020 has been the year of the electric scooter. As a result, electric scooters are now being dissected, tested, and carefully reviewed in price, power, range, ride, and build quality. The concept behind the Mamba and Viper is to address all of the common pain points and shortcomings (brakes, suspension, chassis, dampers, tires, etc.) of the most high-performance electric scooters listed by the PEV community. While there isn’t a “perfect” electric scooter on the market, Michael aims to challenge this notion with his highly anticipated release.
A New Approach, 60V Mamba Electric Scooter
Up to this point, Michaels’s journey and approach to electric scooter development are unprecedented. The opportunity to interact with Michael and provide feedback and the reasoning behind his design choices are both exciting and insightful and a brilliant marketing approach.
- Michael offers a chance for community members to submit designs for the Viper and Mamba logo
- Michael has shares feedback and design decisions on brakes, rotors, tires, battery configurations, throttles, dampers and more
- The cost, prototype renderings, and final specs have yet to be released
The pressure is on with. The highly anticipated Viper and Mamba is slated to give competitor manufacturers a run for their money.
Could Michaels approach change the high performance Escooter industry as we know it?
I hope so! The Viper/Mamba prospective specs have generated a ripple in the community. My network and I are pumped for the Viper/Mamba release and can’t wait to see the final product, specs, cost, and website.
Mamba and Viper Electric scooter specs (subject to change):
See the updated Nami Viper spec sheet here
- Mamba Battery: 60v 35ah, 18650 16s10p
- Viper Battery: 72v 31.5ah, 18650 20s9p
- Controller: 50a Max
- Weight: 103lbs or 47Kg
- Brakes: Nutt Hydraulic brakes
- Throttle: Wuxing thumb throttle
- Tires: 11 Inch Pneumatic
Facebook Group Description from Michael and RR Group
Mamba and Viper will be 2 different models that will come to change the rules in scooter world. Viper will be 10 inch scooter and Mamba 11 inch scooter.
Power, comfort, beauty, quality and technology in a package, package with name Viper or Mamba.
Our group is created to connect scooter lovers, make discussions, hear doubts and give solves to any kind of problem or question has about this factory. All opinions are acceptable just with respect and kindness each other.
Nami Burn-E Viper Product Specs
|60 MPH / 100km
|100 Miles / Up to 150km
|Standard Charge Time
|12 hours charging time with two chargers is 6 hours
|103 lbs / 47 kg
|330 lbs / 120 kg
|Front and Rear Nutt full hydraulic brake with 160mm rotor and cooling fin pad
|1500Wx2 with hall sensor / Peak at 4200Wx2
|Smart display with riding mode setting ability / Parameters setting for each controller is independent Smart cruise control / Over heat protection built in / IP65
|2000 lumen front led light, / Side LED strip integrated with turn signal / Motorcycle horn /
|Size when folded LxWxH
|1346mm x 620mm x 640mm
|11 inch tubeless tire 90/65- 6.5 / Street or off road
|Cable System and IP Rating
|Quick connection for all electric component, for the
cables near handle bar and under the deck / IP 55 for the whole scooter
|1500Wx2 with hall sensor / Peak at 4200Wx2
|72V 35AH 18650 panasonic cell
|One piece aviation aluminum welding frame / Solution and aging heat treatment
|165mm length KKE hydraulic coil shock with rebound adjustment
|12 mosfet / 50a max current controller x2 / Sine
|Patent designed thread lock taper folding system /
304 stainless steel folding parts
|Standard 2x 3a quick charger / Dual charging port
in the scooter
|31.8mm diameter / 620mm length handle bar
1346mm x 620mm x 1446 mm
Hanlde bar to deck, 1090mm in height
564x312mm, 766mm in length
include rear foot rest
150mm min at kickstand
base,Top of the deck to the
|1405mm x 355mm x 690mm
PREORDER and save $300 with code NAMIENDMAY300. Shipping end May.
You May Also Like
Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is derived from extensive research, user reviews, and publicly available information. Our aim is to provide accurate and up-to-date content; however, it is crucial to understand that the opinions expressed are based on the information available at the time of writing. We strongly encourage readers to conduct their own thorough research and carefully evaluate their individual needs before making any purchasing decisions.eWheels 2023 Summer Deals and New Launches are here!!! Cheap, reliable, and powerful! TurboAnt Electric Scooters 2023 Sale!
2023 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Save $50 off Kaabo and EMOVE electric scooters with Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save $50 off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.