Begode Introduces the heavy weight Commander, +50 MPH Electric Unicycle
With the latest release of the Inmotion V12 and the upcoming release of the Kingsong S20 Eagle and Veteran Abrams, it was only a matter of time before Begode (formerly known as Gotway) would release their latest 3,600WH, 50 MPH Electric Unicycle.
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz tire sealant with Coupon Code vrooomin05
- Save $10 off Magicshine Lights with Coupon Code vrooomin10
- Check out the Vrooomin Youtube Channel for Escooter & EUC Videos
What we know so far about the Begode Commander Electric Unicycle
High Speed or High Torque?
First shipment from factory expected by end of September, arrival into US October or November.
- Preorders have opened up at with an Initial $100 deposit
- Cost: Estimated release price for $3,999
- Tires: Choice of 20″ street/knobby tire
- Battery Pack: 3,600Wh Samsung 21700 50E cells (our improved battery packs)
- Power: 2,800W motor
- Top Speed: 50 MPH max speed
- Models: available in either HS/HT motor types
- Accessories: Includes fitted CNC pedals
- Weight: 85 lbs