💪 Hi friends! We hope you find our content useful! Make sure to use our affiliate links, it helps support our site and keep the fresh content, apps, videos, and updates coming. Ride safe!
- Team VROOOMIN
Leaperkim, makers of the powerhouse Veteran Sherman, is set to release a new electric unicycle to their lineup, the Veteran Abrams
The industry’s largest and most powerful wheels
When it comes to high-performance electric unicycles, Leaperkim doesn’t play around. For the past few years, the mad engineers and project managers at Leaperkim have built some of the world’s leading, top-performing one-wheel electric unicycles, and the veteran Abrams is no exception. The Abrams was created, engineered, and tested for a rider who appreciates high speed, power density, and extended range, and who isn’t afraid to live life on the edge. Can you manage this 3500W torque monster’s tremendous torque?
Let’s take a closer look at why the Abrams could be your next favorite weapon.
- First Batch of Veteran Abrams are now sold out, 2nd batch are now available for preorder. Shipping will start in February
Veteran Abrams are now available for preorder at eWheels!
- Initial $100 deposit to secure a Veteran Abrams
- First shipment from factory expected by end of September, arrival into US a month later
- Tires: 22″ knobby
- Battery Pack: 2,700WH Samsung 21700 50E battery pack
- Power: 3,500W motor (higher torque than Sherman)
- Range: 80 miles
- Top Speed: 50 MPH
- All new modular construction for easy maintenance
- 88 lbs net weight
Wheel with a twist
The Veteran Abrams isn’t your standard workhorse electric unicycle. On any given day, the only two objectives for riders who follow the lines of extreme existence are riding far and riding fast. This 88 pound 22″ 2700WH juggernaut can propel riders over 40 and up to 50 MPH in two shakes of a lambs tail. While most riders will not drift at these speeds for extended periods of time, it is these little bursts of speed that put us in the moment of pure joy. Whether you’re picking up groceries, commuting to work, blasting steep terrain on the weekend, or simply enjoying a lovely night cruise, the torque-friendly 3.5KW Abrams will get you to the promised land.
- The Abrams has a 22-inch knobby tire for high-speed stability, road vibration absorption, and increased grip on and off the road.
- When compared to the original Veteran Abrams, Abrams has a 3.5KW motor that provides significantly higher torque.
- The Abrams has a top speed of 50 miles per hour, making it one of the fastest and largest electric unicycles on the market.
- Because Leaperkim wheels are modular, they are easier to maintain, repair, and replace old components with new ones.
- Riders can easily climb difficult hills thanks to the 30 degree gradient rating.
- This wheel is ideal for large riders, as it can accommodate riders weighing up to 120 kg.
Battle Tank Unicycle Requires a Battle Tank Battery
Large battery, large range, large body, large amount of fun
When saddling up on a machine capable of speeds of up to 50 mph, you want to know that the wheel, components, and batteries you’re riding on are of the highest quality. We won’t accept anything less, which is why Leaperkim only uses the best battery packs on the market. Long or short rides, a serious battery is essential, and the Veteran Abrams’ 3.5 KW engine is fueled by a massive 2700WH Samsung 21700 battery pack. Ready for the weekend ride?
- The Abrams has an 80-mile range, which is less than the Sherman but more than enough for any rider on any given day.
- Charging the Abrams is simple and quick, a full charge takes about 3 hours with at 12A
- Samsung 50E Battery Pack 2700WH, Massive and High-Quality for Long-Range Rides and Use
- The Abrams voltage will reach 100.8V fully charged.
- The BMS supports up to 15A for even faster charging
Warning: Not for Beginners.
Get a beater wheel to learn on, the Abrams is for elite riders.
The high torque, heavy-weight Abrams weighs in at a staggering 88 pounds. Riders take note: this high-powered electric unicycle is not for the faint of heart. Make sure you’re adequately equipped before saddling up, because these long and enjoyable rides are best experienced when you’re fully protected.
- While riding in the rain isn’t recommended, riders can rest easy knowing that the Abrams is IP65 rated and features sealing rings and water-resistant connectors in the event of a downpour.
- Let’s be clear: the 88-pound Abrams is a massive machine. Make sure you’re capable of lifting a wheel of this size, as it’s quite heavy.
The Abrams is an absolute tank of an Electric Unicycle. Few people will dare to ride an 88-pound one-wheeled electric scooter, but those who do will undoubtedly enjoy adding this wheel to their stable. The Abrams is a extreme-performance, high-quality, heavyweight electric unicycle thats ready to rip anything you throw at it.
For any rider that is sick and tired of riding the beeps and over leaning, the Abrams offers an amazing high torque, 22 inch” ride experience that will take you up the mountain,
For similar electric unicycles, check out the Most Extreme Performance EUC’s.
Veteran Abrams Technical Specs
- Model: Abrams
- Top free spin speed: 100 km/h
- Safe riding speed: 25 km/h
- Top Speed: 50 MPH
- Motor: 3500W
- Range: 80 Miles
- Battery: 21700 Samsung 50E
- Gradient: 30 Degrees
- Operating Temperature: -10-80 C
- Max Load: 120kg
- Charger: 100.8V, support 15A
- Charging Time: 3 hours to full with 12A
- IP Rating: IP65, using sealing ring and waterproof connectors
- Dimensions: 620mm x 215mm x 660mm
- Net Weight: 44kg
- Pedal Dimension: 265mm x 145mm
- Pedal Altitude: 180mm
- Mainboard: Customized connectors to fix wires stable, 12 piece MOSFETS for durability
- Cooling system: Integrated aluminum alloy, automatic heat dissipation system
- Battery: Modularization sealed battery packs
- Motor axle & pedal pillar: Convenient assembly and disassembly between connections of axle and pillar
- Tire Size: 22 inch knobby tubeless tires
- Trolley Handle: Central mounted foldable build in
- LCD panel: Display speed, battery voltage, mileage, mode switching, calibration, battery status
- Metal Bars: Shells protection
- Pedal: Integrated spiked pedals
- Fender: Integrated fender fitted in
- Headlight: 2800Lm 25W modularization light, angle adjustable, brightness adjustable
- Taillight: Turning, braking warning lights
- Screws: 304 stainless Screws
- Incline protection: Stop rolling once wheel inclining 45 Degrees
- Speed Limit: can be set through LCD panel
- Low battery protection: Overcharged, discharged, charting port output short circuit protection
- Mainboard overheaT protection: 85 C
- Calibration: Set through LCD Panel
Are you looking to go 50 MPH?
50 miles per hour? Are you mad? Maybe we both are.
Electric unicycle’s are reaching new heights that we never imagined. Wheels’ top speed reached 30 MPH only a few years ago, and even then, that was the pinnacle of performance. With so many heavyweight electric unicycles hitting the market, it’s impossible to keep up, let alone choosing which model to invest your hard-earned money in, with wheels like the Abrams, S20, and Begode Master.
The good guys at Leaperkim have developed a legacy for themselves in such a short period, which is what sets the Abrams apart from the rest. The Veteran brand, with its electronics, motors, shells, and exterior metal bars, is a force to be reckoned with and a brand with a well-deserved reputation.
But, digressing, with so many new wheels on the horizon and so many performance specs to scrutinize, I respect and enjoy the fact that there has never been a finer time to be alive for electric vehicle fanatics. With models like the S20 Eagle, Extreme Bull Commander, and Inmotion V12 HT on the way, which wheel would you choose to take your riding to the next level? Please let me know in the comments section if you have any questions.
Veteran Abrams Photo Gallery
More Extreme Performance EUC’s
Editor's Note: VROOOMIN.COM reports the advertised speed and range from the manufacturer. The exact results will vary depending on the rider's weight, overall payload, road conditions, and charge level. Most PEVs will deliver at least 60-70 percent of the quoted range, if not more. The top speed and range will be decreased for heavier riders.
2022 Electric Scooters:
- Got a minute? Take a quick 4 question survey to help improve VROOOMIN.COM
- North America: For quality electric scooters and customer service, visit MiniMotors USA, eWheels, Bluetran USA, Rev Rides, Ubran Machina, and Voro Motors.
- Best Dualtron Electric Scooters
- Best Kaabo Electric Scooters
- Best VSETT Electric Scooters
- Best INOKIM Electric Scooters
- Best EVOLV Electric Scooters
- Best Electric Scooters Under $500
- Best Electric Scooters for $1,000
- Best Electric Scooters for $1,500
- Best Electric Scooters for $2,000
- Best Electric Scooters for $3,000
- Best Electric Scooters for $5,000
2022 Electric Unicycles:
- EUC Buyers Guide: 14 Tips, Tricks, Features, Specs explained
- EUC Articles
- EUC Buyers Guide: Wheel Types
- Best EUC Wheels for $1,000
- Best EUC Wheels for $2,000
- Best EUC Wheels for $3,000
- Best Beginner Commuter EUC's
- Best Advanced Performance EUC's
- Best Extreme Performance EUC's
- Best Electric Unicycle Dealers & Manufacturers
- Veteran Sherman MAX is ready for preorder
International Electric Scooter and Unicycle Distributors:
Check out the Best Personal Electric Vehicle Dealers in Europe, Asia, and South America:
- EMEA + APAC Dealers & Distributors: FASTRIDE, Dualtron Russia, Dualtron Mega Store, SoloRueda, Dualtron Colombia, Kaabo Philippines, eWheels Thailand, Dualtron Greece, Dualtron Chile, MiniMotors Nordic, MiniMotors Korea, Dualtron Ukraine, iScoot Australia, WEPED Australia, WEPED Korea, Czech Republic: Eco Vehicle, Dualtron Turkey, Dualtron Serbia, EUC Sale, Dualtron Indonesia, New Zealand: eScoozi, UK: Ride + Glide
Coupons & Deals:
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save 15% OFF Boblbee Backpacks Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 7% off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
NEW VIDEO: Dualtron City Electric Scooter
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.