Based in NYC, Kaiden is a Software Engineer who loves talking about delicious food, Thai boxing, grappling arts, and fast electric vehicles. His main go-to weekend must-haves were mouthwatering pizza, cheesy burgers, snappy unicycles, and ice-cold libations. Although lately, he’s been consuming unsalted air fryer chicken, filtered tap water, and green smoothies, walking to work because he’s in his late 30s and his metabolism just isn’t the same. He is finally accepting it.
Coupon Codes & Deals:
Save $50 off Kaabo and EMOVE electric scooters with Code: VROOOMIN
Save $50 off VSETT, Begode, King Song, Segway with Code: VROOOMIN
Get $50 worth of accessories at Apollo scooters with Code: VROOOMIN
Best Veteran Sherman Max Deal – $250 Value!
Big savings, fast speeds, and long range!
Are you looking to ride fast, far, and forever change how you commute? The Sherman Max, a +40 mph 3600WH beast of an electric unicycle, is available for a sweet ass deal from eWheels and team.
With more top-tier wheels on the market, eWheels is clearing stock and offering a significant discount to EUC riders, including a free rapid charger and fender with your new Sherman wheel! Let’s take a closer look at the eWheels specifications and details of this fast and furious juggernaut of a wheel.
The Sherman Max: Power, Speed & Durability
The Veteran Sherman Max is a performance unicycle that is made to give you the best performance experience possible. With a powerful 3600Wh battery and a solid 2800W motor, this unicycle can go up to 230km on a single charge, which is pretty damn impressive.
One wheel drive
This remarkable range, combined with the unicycle’s 20-inch wheels, allows riders to comfortably tackle any terrain, making it the perfect choice for adventurers seeking a reliable and capable mode of transportation.
- Upgraded Sherman Max
- Main highlights: 3,600Wh battery pack (a 400Wh upgrade over the previous version), 2,800W motor with 20% more torque than original, low RPM over-current protection, thicker 10AWG motor phase wires, & new pedal bracket design
- Shipped with the choice of the knobby K262 tire, or Street K340A
- Weight: 86lb
- Max Potential Speed: ~45 MPH
- Charge Time: <6 hrs to 80% With 5A rapid-charger
- Max Load: 330 lbs
- Battery Capacity: 3,600Wh
- Range: ~100 miles *Assuming a 170lb Rider @ 20MPH
In addition to its impressive power and range, the Sherman Max also features several additional features that make it truly unique. The unicycle has a metal cage to protect the rider and a sleek LCD screen that shows the rider’s speed and other important information. This screen also improves the look of the unicycle, making it stand out from other electric unicycles.
Max Motor Torque
- Max Motor Upgrades: the Sherman Max has loads more torque for propelling heavier riders up steep inclines & more significant acceleration. In addition, the motor wires use a thicker 10AWG gauge for more excellent sustained power output & an all-new motor rim that’s more resilient to impact damage.
- Charge Port Upgrades: the GX16-5 charge port connector are fitted with wires on pins 1-2 (+) & 4-5 (-) to support up to 8A for a single charger or 13A combined, using a combination of the 5A stock & 8A rapid-chargers.
- Pads: the Sherman Max comes with a free set of Powerpads
- Fender & Seats: there are two different style seats available, a half-sized
Don’t pass up the chance to experience the thrill of the ride with veteran Sherman Max. This unicycle’s power, range, and features will impress even the most skilled riders. So why wait? Get your hands on the Sherman Max and discover the thrill of the ride for yourself.
|No-load Free Motor Spin Speed||60mph/98kph, max potential cruising speed ~45mph|
|Nominal Motor Power||2,800W|
|Battery||3,600WH/100.8V, Imported Samsung 50E 21700|
|Max Climb Gradient||35°|
|Charging Time to 100%||8hrs|
|Dimension and Weight|
|Dimension||21.65″ Length x 7.67″ Width x 23.8″ Height (500x195x605mm)|
|Pedal Dimensions||9.85″x 5.11″/250x130mm|
|Controller||12x HY MOSFETS, peak power output|
|Active Controller Cooling||Dual cooling fans, activation at 45℃|
|Tire Size||20″ inch Kena off-road tire|
|Trolley Handle||Integrated into shell body|
|Dashboard Display||Speed, voltage, odometer, ride modes, Wheel settings, etc.|
|Speed Limit Settings||Set through integrated display, future App integration|
|Calibration||Set through integrated display, future App integration|
|Shell Structure||Metal looped roll-bar for lifting, scratch-resistant ABS plastic shell|
|Input Charge Ports||Dual-input charge ports support up to 13A charge current|
|Headlight||2x 750lm = 1500lm output|
|Taillight||Turning & brake warning lights|
|Low Battery Protection||Low-voltage Alarm @ 78V, ‘get-off now’ 75.6V|
|Battery Protection||Overcharged, over-discharged, input short-circuit protection.|
|Box Size||22.4″ Length x 11″ Width x 27.5″ Height (570x280x700mm)|
- Can the earlier Shermans be upgraded to the Max?
Possibly, by installing the new motor & changing the firmware, we will be offering the parts for this option by the late spring.
- What are the tire options available?
The Sherman Max will be fitted with the identical Kenda K262 20″ knobby (as the original) during assembly—historically,>90% of Customers prefer the knobby tire. We also have a few street tire options, the Kenda 340A or Chao Yang 18×3″ H666.
- Can the Dashboard/Display interface be used to configure the Wheel settings?
Yes, most functionality, such as the riding modes, pedal angle, max speed limits, lighting (including backlight) & calibration, can all be set through the LCD interface. Like other Wheels, there will also be an App interface, expected support through EUC World & Darknessbot.
- Will side pads be included?
Yes, the pads are currently in the process of being produced.
- What type of charger is packaged?
The Sherman comes with a 100.8V/5A charger by default. There is an upgraded 8A charger, which will be available at the same time as Max’s arrival; both the stock & rapid charger can be used simultaneously for a combined current output of 13A.
- With this enormous 3,600Wh battery pack, what is the real-life one can expect?
Assuming a 170lb Rider cruising at ~20MPH, the typical power consumption on an Electric Unicycle is 25Wh/mile. The Sherman Max should far surpass the 100 miles barrier, with a maximum range shy of 150 miles.
- What are the pedal dimension & clearance to the ground?
These pedals are made of a magnesium alloy, with the dimensions of 9.85″ x 5.11″, with an exceptional 6.9″ of ground clearance.
- Will there be a seat option for long-distance travel?
Yes, we have these in stock now.
- Are there integrated speakers & lift buttons?
No, the principle design object of the Sherman, like the tank for whom it takes its name, is all about functional performance; dispensing with the standard LED array, while the lift handle would not serve of many benefits on such a heavy machine.
More Extreme Performance EUC’s
2023 Electric Scooters:
- Got a minute? Take a quick 4 question survey to help improve VROOOMIN.COM
- North America: For quality electric scooters and customer service, visit MiniMotors USA, eWheels, Bluetran USA, Rev Rides, Ubran Machina, and Voro Motors.
2023 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Save $50 off Kaabo and EMOVE electric scooters with Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save $50 off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.