Veteran Sherman-S Electric Unicycle User Manual
Welcome to our comprehensive resource manual for the Veteran Sherman electric unicycle. If you’re new to riding an electric unicycle or just looking to get more out of your Veteran Sherman, this manual is an essential guide to help you get the most out of your vehicle.
In this manual, you’ll find detailed instructions on operating the Veteran Sherman, including changing the suspension settings, charging the battery, and using the display. We’ve also included diagrams and specs on the riding pedals, so you can better understand how this machine works and how to get the most out of your ride.
Visit Leaperkim and eWheels for more info.
It’s essential to read this manual carefully and follow all instructions to ensure you ride safely and get the best possible experience from your Veteran Sherman. We also recommend wearing appropriate safety gear, such as a helmet and pads, to protect yourself in a fall or collision.
Whether you’re an experienced rider or new to the world of electric unicycles, our resource manual for the Veteran Sherman is essential to help you get the most out of this powerful and exciting vehicle. So grab your helmet, buckle up, and let’s get ready to ride!
1. Overview of the User Manual
Thanks for purchasing LeaperKim electric unicycle. We will wholeheartedly provide you with satisfactory products and services.
This vehicle is strictly prohibited from driving on the motorway. It must be confirmed that it meets the requirements of local laws and regulations. Do not use this product in areas prohibited by laws and regulations. Do not use this product at the speed local laws and regulations specified.
In order that you can ride the LeaperKim electric unicycle more safely, please carefully read and understand all the product information and precautions listed in this manual before riding, and refer to the instruction to operate LeaperKim electric unicycle.
Please maintain the vehicle regularly, which will help to keep the performance and resale value of the vehicle product. Please keep this manual for future after-sales use.
Your satisfaction with the Leaper Kim electric unicycle is our driving force!
2. Description of Product
2.1 Function Schematic
- Integrated trolley handle and seat
- Trolley handle & seat switch key
- Magnesium alloy body
- 20 inch antiskid
- Extensible, Multi angle-folding pedals
2.2 Product Size Drawing
2.4 Packing List
- Packing list No.
- Description Unit Qty
- 1 Unicycle PCS 1
- 2 Charger PCS 1
- 3 User Manual PCS 1
- 4 Vehicle Information Card PCS 1
3. Function Introduction
3.1 Mid-mounted normal suspension
- 1. Spring preload adjustment;
- 2. The 18mm wrench is rotated in the
- “+” direction to increase the preload;
- 3. The scale marks on the left / right sides shall be consistent.
- 1. S-C-F Adjust compression damping;
- 2. S-R-F Adjust rebound damping;
- 3. Rotate the slotted screwdriver in the direction of “+” to increase the damping.
- Compression 12 clicks;
- Rebound 18 clicks;
- 12mm preload adjustable.
3.2 Trolley handle and seat
Move pick upward to switch seat and trolley handle.
- Seat and trolley handle switching.
- Loosing pedal fastening screw A to extend pedal outward;
- Loosing pedal fastening screw A to extend pedal outward; – Moderate pedal opening / closing angle can be adjusted by right turning the pedal damping screw.
3.4 Display introduction
- 1. Switch page
- 2. Long pressing to reset when showing mileage
- 1. Function and confirm
- 2. Keep pressing for 3s to enter setting mode
- 3. Keep pressing 6s to enter advanced mode
- 4. Keep pressing 9s to enter daily record mode
- 1. Long pressing to power on/off wheel
- 2. Taillight power button
3.6 Usage Notice
- The following persons are prohibited from riding this product:
1. Persons who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol and have limited mobility and reaction ability. Or people with hypertension, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases or other high-risk diseases.
2. Minors under 14 years old, pregnant women, mentally ill and the elderly over 60 years old.
- Do not use this product in the dark or in the places where the sight is blocked, or on the slippery, ponding, pothole and other roads.
- Do not ride it at high speed or accelerate or decelerate sharply when the battery capacity is low.
- Do not perform any dangerous actions (jumping, one foot riding, reversing, carrying people, over-speed riding, etc.
- Please wear helmet, knee protection, elbow protection, gloves and other protective equipment before riding this product.
- Where there are people or obstacles, please control the speed reasonably and prohibit speeding.
- This product is not allowed to be disassembled or repaired by un-professional personnel. If the machine is disassembled by oneself, the product warranty service will no longer be enjoyed.
- If the vehicle makes alarms, please stop riding it immediately and sent to the professional maintenance point for maintenance in time.
- Please carefully read and understand all the product information and precautions listed in this manual and follow the use behavior suggested in this manual to avoid unnecessary loss and injury, otherwise you need to bear all the consequences arising therefrom.
- During the production or sales of this product, design changes and further improvement will be carried out continuously. In case of any discrepancy with this manual, please refer to the actual product.
- Use this product frequently, and check whether the screws are loose on time.
- Check the tire pressure on time. The suggested pressure is 2.5-3.0bar.
- Better to put the vehicle in the dry area.
- Charge the battery to full charge at least once every two months.
- Avoid recharging when the battery is completely exhausted.
- Avoid placing the battery in the environment which is above 50 °C or below – 20 °C.
- It is prohibited to use chargers other than the standard charger for charging.
- It is forbidden to immerse this product in water and wash it with high-pressure water gun.
- The following conditions are not covered by the warranty and need to pay for maintenance.
- The validity period of three guarantees has expired.
- Damage caused by human factors.
- Damage caused by force majeure.
- All kinds of damage caused by failure to use, maintain and transform according to the requirements of the user manual.
- Failure or damage caused by forced use of this product beyond normal conditions.
- The product has been disassembled or maintained by personnel not authorized by our company.
- Malicious damage to warranty content and vehicle body information.
- Other faults or damages not caused by the design, technology, quality, manufacturing and other product problems.
- Natural wear and tear that does not affect the function.
- Manufacturer: Guangzhou Coyote Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd.
ADD:Part 1 of 3rd floor, No. 45-2, Northern Industrial Road, Xinlou village, Baiyun District,
- Guangzhou, China Tel: +86 13751045466
- Email: email@example.com
Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is derived from extensive research, user reviews, and publicly available information. Our aim is to provide accurate and up-to-date content; however, it is crucial to understand that the opinions expressed are based on the information available at the time of writing. We strongly encourage readers to conduct their own thorough research and carefully evaluate their individual needs before making any purchasing decisions.eWheels 2023 Summer Deals and New Launches are here!!! Cheap, reliable, and powerful! TurboAnt Electric Scooters 2023 Sale!
2023 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Save $50 off Kaabo and EMOVE electric scooters with Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save $50 off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.