You guys asked for more power, MiniMotors answered. The Dualtron Thunder 2 is here!
- Dualtron Thunder 2 is a 72V 40AH Electric Scooter, MiniMotors next offering for 72V Extreme Performance Electric Scooters
- Battery Pack: 72V 40AH LG 21700 Cells
- Top Speed: 62 MPH / 100 KM
- Power: Max output 10KW
- Redesigned spoiler and rear step foot rest
- New rubber deck cover
- New LED tail light and LED Side Arms
- Five in one Multi switch
- Optional Parts: Seat, Fast Charger, Damper, Light Mount
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz tire sealant with Coupon Code vrooomin05
- Save $10 off Magicshine Lights with Coupon Code vrooomin10
- Check out the Vrooomin Youtube Channel for Escooter & EUC Videos
MiniMotors USA Latest Dualtron Thunder 2 Video
My prediction for 2023 is that most manufacturers will upgrade their flagship 72V scooters to 21700 cells and 50-80A controllers. Which would mean these scooters will be easily capable of 60-70+ MPH. With this much power, how much wattage is too much?
Need help finding the right Dualtron model? Check out the MiniMotors USA Dualtron Comparison Guide and Dualtron Finder Quiz. Both of these apps will help you find the right Dualtron model for your needs.
The Thunder 2 will output a max of 1080W, 72V 40AH LG 21700 battery pack to take you to 100 km with no sweat! This is some serious fire power and not for the feint of heart. By the looks of the design, the Thunder 2 is moving away from the rear external controller foot rest. Will this design change be applied to the Ultra 2 as well?
The Thunder 2 retains all of its characteristics that made it a cult classic, along with new features to improve the ride experience. The Dualtron Thunder 2 is built upon what may be a longer version of the Dualtron Thunder chassis with an updated Storm headset, new tail light, new foot rest, and LED swing arms. Where will the controllers be placed within the deck?
Watch the lates Dualtron Thunder 2 Preview video by MiniMotors Philippines! This video show cases the Thunder 2’s chassis, lighting, and more.
Rumor has it that production and shipping of these units can come by the end of summer, slated for October. Need help finding the right electric scooter? Check out my Dualtron Shopping Guide. Looking for aftermarket parts or maintenance tips? Check out the Dualtron Owners Guide. Check out my review of the classic Dualtron Thunder.
Looking for the best headlights for electric scooters? Check out the Magicshine 5K lumen headlights!
Save $10 off Magicshine Lights with Coupon Code: vrooomin10
With the 2021 season just starting, will you wait until October? If not, get the Dualtron Ultra 2 instead!
I personally own and ride the Dualtron Ultra 2 and loving every minute of it!
Dualtron Thunder 2 Electric Scooter Specs
- Motor: 10,080W BLDC Dual Hub Motors
- Battery: 72V 40AH LG (21700)
- Max Speed: 62 MPH, 100 KMH
- Range: 105 Miles, 170km
- Weight: 105lbs / 47.3 kg
- Brake: Nutt Hydraulic
- Tire: 11 inch
- Suspension: Replaceable cartridges
More Minimotors Electric Scooter Resources
- Dualtron Shopping Guide
- Dualtron Owners Guide: Maintenance Tips & Tricks
- How to reach Dualtron Top Speed
- Futecher Gun Pro Spec Review
- Dualtron Storm Spec Review
- Dualtron Eagle Pro Review
- Dualtron 3 Top Speed
- Dualtron Thunder Top Speed
- Dualtron Eagle Pro Top Speed
- Dualtron Eagle Pro Battery Range
- Which Commuter Dualtron is right for you?
- Dualtron Eagle Pro User Manual
- Dualtron Storm User Manual
- Magura Installation on Dualtron Eagle Pro
- Dualtron Headset Rebuilt and wobble repair
- How to Bleed Magura Brakes on Dualtron Eagle Pro
- How to Install Magura Brakes on Dualtron Eagle Pro
- How to Change Tires on Dualtron Ultra 2
- Dualtron Eagle Pro Tire Change
- Dualtron Folding Clamp Upgrade
- Dualtron Fast Charger Tips
- Dualtron Essential Maintenance tools
- Dualtron Errex Speed Damper Installation
- Dualtron Mini Top Speed
- Dualtron Handlebar Upgrade
- Dualtron BPM Speed Damper Installation
- Dualtron Black Friday Deals and Coupon Code
- Dualtron Cyber Monday Deals and Coupon Code