How fast can a Dualtron Three go?
What’s covered in this article:
- The Dualtron Three Top Speed is +40MPH
- Typical cruising speed for Dualtron Three is 15-35MPH
- The Dualtron Three is powered by Max 3600W Dual BLDC Hub Motors
- The Dualtron Three is powered by a 60V, 28AH, 1680 WH LG MJ1 Battery Pack
- The Dualtron Three features a 60V 27A Controller
- How to set MiniMotors EYE Throttle Settings for MAX performance
- Dualtron Three Full Details
Coming in at 80 lbs and sporting the latest Dualtron 3 style chassis (same chassis as the Dualtron thunder), the Dualtron 3 is a head turner, jaw dropper, and lightweight contender to the world acclaimed Dualtron Thunder. The Dualtron Three has most of the same features as the Thunder, but with the drive train of the Dualtron 2 (40 MPH, 75 miles range) to make it the complete, petite, & lower priced performance commuter electric scooter.
The drivetrain is powered by max 3600 Watt motors, 27a controllers, and a 60V 28AH LG MJ1 battery pack, capable of an 80a max current discharge. A 1680 WH battery pack powers the DT3 drive train. To calculate watt hours, multiply the voltage by amp hours, 60V * 28 AH = 1680.
To access the Dualtron Three controllers max 54amp discharge and 3600-watt capability, please consider the EYE throttle settings below:
How to Maximize Performance Settings on EYE Throttle:
- 1. Charge the Three battery to 67.2 Volts
- 2. Set the P7 setting to 0
- 3. Set the P8 setting to 100%
- 4. Set the P9 setting to 3
- 5. Activate Dual motor mode
- 6. Activate Turbo mode
For detailed instructions, please visit the Top Speed Settings Article.
Dualtron Three Top Speed:
With these optimized EYE throttle settings, you will have grounds to reach the DT3’s max torque and speed capability. Please note that top speeds will vary based on battery state of charge, wind, hill gradients, rider/cargo weight, and ambient temperature. For instance, if you’re riding in freezing winter weather and have a 40% battery charge, you may only reach +37mph max speed.
Dualtron Three Average Cruising Speed:
Even when you’re not pushing the DT3’s limits, riding the DT3 is a smooth and comfortable experience.
For riders who want a more extended and smoother ride, dial the settings to eco mode and take a long stroll. The 28AH battery will give you a driving range of several hours. But if you need to beat traffic or need speed, the 3600 watts are available at your fingertips.
For the latest information on the Dualtron Three, please check out MiniMotors USA. These guys rock and will provide you stellar customer service from shopping, shipping, and after-care service. I highly recommend these guys!
You May Also Like
Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is derived from extensive research, user reviews, and publicly available information. Our aim is to provide accurate and up-to-date content; however, it is crucial to understand that the opinions expressed are based on the information available at the time of writing. We strongly encourage readers to conduct their own thorough research and carefully evaluate their individual needs before making any purchasing decisions.eWheels 2023 Summer Deals and New Launches are here!!! Cheap, reliable, and powerful! TurboAnt Electric Scooters 2023 Sale!
2023 Electric Unicycles:
Coupons & Deals:
- Save $50 off Kaabo and EMOVE electric scooters with Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- Apollo Scooters: Get $50 USD worth of free accessories, upgrades, or spare parts with the purchase of a scooter. Code: VROOOMIN
- REV Rides: Save $50 off Scooters and EUC's, Code: VROOOMIN
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz Code: VROOOMIN05
- Save $50 off EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Coupon Code: VROOOMIN
- EVOLV Electric Scooters: Free Folding Lock (worth C$80) for every EVOLV model! Use Code: VROOOMIN-LOCK
To keep the site running and information flowing, Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs. We're also an Amazon Associate, which means we get paid for referring people to Amazon. Please support the channel by clicking on our links.