- Apollo’s Budget entry level commuter
- Great option that will not break bank, 18 MPH top speed
- Starting at $799, on sale for $599
- On sale now for Black Friday
Apollo’s budget commuter will get your around town without braking the bank
Getting around town can be costly.
You have to deal with parking, gas, traffic, and other humdrum aspects of driving. The monetary and mental toll always adds up. The Apollo Air Pro is here to change that. With Air Pro’s 18 MPH single hub motor, 18 mile range battery pack, dual front suspension, and front drum brake, the Air Pro is here to add more zest in your short commutes, and make running errands fun again.
Apollo Air Electric Scooter Key Features:
- Single motor & up to 18 MPH top speed
- Up to 18 miles of range for local commutes
- 38.5 LB weight & 220 LB max load for reliable and easy transport
- Dual fork suspension in the front for smooth riding
- Front drum brake for easy braking and maintenance
The Air’s 18 MPH top speed and light weight chassis is more than enough scooter to serve as your first and last mile solution. The Apollo Air isn’t the fastest, strongest, or longest range scooter, it wasn’t meant to be. It’s a budget scooter that will satisfy the needs of most adults commuting in the inner city and for riders getting on and off the train, buses, and subways.
For riders who want to commute short distances, the Air is a great, low maintenance, low weight, low price option that will not break the bank.
Power – 350W will get you up to 18 MPH. Good for flat routes, this scooter will struggle on steep hills
Battery – 36V10AH battery pack is decent for short commutes
Top Speed – 15-18 MPH is all you need for bike lanes, any thing faster needs higher voltage battery and controller
Range – 18 miles in best conditions and lower cruising speed
Build Quality – Good materials for price
Ride Comfort – Decent deck space, comfort for price and size of scooter
Price – Great price for performance
Weight – Good weight for easy storage and transport
Brakes – Decent brakes, good stopping power for price and top speed
Warranty – Apollo is known for good customer service
Often times, riders grow out of the speed of their scooters, and want more. For riders who are traveling further distances at higher seed, check out the Best 30 MPH Electric Scooters, Best 40 MPH Electric Scooters, Best 50 MPH Electric Scooters, and Best 72V Electric Scooters. These scooters are more expensive and more fun, and worth every single penny!
NOTE: All scooters are rated amongst entry level to extreme performance scooters. Including +50 MPH scooters: Rion, Dualtron, Kaabo, Weped and more.
You May Also Like
International Electric Scooter and Unicycle Distributors:
Check out the Best Personal Electric Vehicle Dealers in Europe, Asia, and South America:
- EMEA + APAC Dealers & Distributors: FASTRIDE, Volt Ride, Dualtron Russia, Dualtron Mega Store, SoloRueda, Dualtron Columbia, Kaabo Philippines, eWheels Thailand, Dualtron Greece, Dualtron Chile, MiniMotors Nordic, MiniMotors Korea, Dualtron Ukraine, iScoot Australia, WEPED Australia, WEPED Korea, Czech Republic: Eco Vehicle, Dualtron Turkey, Dualtron Serbia, EUC Sale, Dualtron Indonesia, New Zealand: eScoozi, UK: Ride + Glide
NEW VIDEO: EMOVE RoadRunner Full Review
Vrooomin.com participates in affiliate linking programs to help keep the site going and content coming. We're also an Amazon Associate and earn from refferal commissions. Please use our links and support the channel!