The Dualtron Ultra 2 High Speed Range
I’ve had the Ultra 2 for about 2 months now and I’m loving every single minute of it! In this video, I test out the top speed of the Ultra 2 and got the scooter up to 57 MPH.
I was hoping to get it higher, but did not have enough run way and a full charge to test it out. I will give it another go on another ride.
What the Dualtron Ultra 2’s High Speed Range?
The Ultra 2 electric scooter is rated for a 87 mile range, but thats rated for lighter riders in the most ideal riding conditions at lower speeds. For this test, I’m about 180 lbs and riding between 35-55 MPH on average. With this type of high speed, I was able to burn off 40% of my battery from a full charge.
If you have any questions about the range or top speed, please check out the comment section below!
Dualtron Ultra 2 Fast Charging Tips and Tricks
- Bring a fast and standard charger to any group ride
- My chargers produce a total of 6.5 amps
- The max amps for most outlets is 15 amps
- Invest in a surge protector for your chargers and accessories
- Pick a charge spot near a restaurant or store with delicious lunch options
- Monitor your scooters battery while charging
- Make sure to count your amps, do not blow out your charge spot!
- Save 5% off Armor-Dilloz tire sealant with Coupon Code vrooomin05
- Save $10 off Magicshine Lights with Coupon Code vrooomin10
- Check out the Vrooomin Youtube Channel for Escooter & EUC Videos